Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded (/showthread.php?tid=103001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

- mad-max - 2012-02-08

protocol77 Wrote:can you tell me how to change the colour and possibly the style of the watched icon as it is currently a White check-mark (a.k.a tick) and is hard to see on some banners

i was thinking as maybe changing it to some sort of text like the word "Watched" across the banner not too big but big enough to both read it and still see what show the banner is for

You can change the grapic in the media folder...
It's "OverlayWatched.png"...

cheers,
Max

Clearart already an option? - IIINeOIIINL - 2012-02-08

Is clearart (on OSD) already an option? Can't find the option to turn it on.
If not, would you consider adding it to the skin?

Loving the skin, after trying several skins, I always come out at confluence, but the original confluence doesn't have all the extra viewtypes and goodies you put in too it. Cool

- mad-max - 2012-02-08

Clearart support has been dropped...you can use logo.PNG instead...thought about a toggle button for logo or clearart...

mm

- IIINeOIIINL - 2012-02-09

mad-max Wrote:Clearart support has been dropped...you can use logo.PNG instead...thought about a toggle button for logo or clearart...

mm

a Toggle button would be nice, if it's not to much trouble.
Some shows have better logo then clearart and viceversa

On the mean time, I pushed Artwork downloader to work, downloading Logo and Clearart for my TV-shows. Laugh

how to.... - proiettile - 2012-02-10

I would make two changes to my visualization, but i don't know where to start... Huh

1- Add "Party Mode" submenu in Home->Music

2- Leave the normal RSS in Home while playing music

Could someone help me?

- mad-max - 2012-02-10

proiettile Wrote:1- Add "Party Mode" submenu in Home->Music

2- Leave the normal RSS in Home while playing music

Could someone help me?

1)
IncludesMainMenuItems.xml is the file where all submenus are listed...
You need to create a new button with two onclicks.

Code:
<control type="button" id="105">
   <description>Button4</description>
   <label>31003</label>
   <onclick>PlayerControl(Partymode(music))</onclick>
   <onclick>ActivateWindow(visualisation)</onclick>
  <include>ButtonHomeSubCommonValues</include>
</control>

2)
That is in Home.xml at the part of RSS...
It should be sufficient id you delete the visible tag for the "next 10 tracks"...
Should be "Player.HasAudio"...

mad-max

- proiettile - 2012-02-10

Thanks! It works like a charme Smile

- protocol77 - 2012-02-11

on the showcase view is it possible to get the blue or black borders around the posters depending on whether it is a dvd or bluray

i know you already have this with another view but i think it might look pretty good with showcase as you would get that plus the posters being smaller gives you more room to see the fanart

also are you able to implement a button in the settings to download each particular artwork type individually

like just downloading banners or just clear art

the reason i ask is that on another skin i was using i was using posters for the tv shows now with this skin i was going to use the banners but i have to download each one individually

- Voevoda - 2012-02-11

Hiii what's happened?? This was my fav mod and i think i have to change it now,im using eden (version beta 2) and it always crash,i tried to unistall and now it doesnt let me install it anymore,what i should do?? Its not compatible with eden beta 2?? I have to use another skin? Pls answer thx a lot

- mad-max - 2012-02-12

Voevoda Wrote:Hiii what's happened?? This was my fav mod and i think i have to change it now,im using eden (version beta 2) and it always crash,i tried to unistall and now it doesnt let me install it anymore,what i should do?? Its not compatible with eden beta 2?? I have to use another skin? Pls answer thx a lot

The MOD is fully compatible with all Eden Builds..
Problem must be on your end...
What OS are you using?

@protocol:
Will look into it...

- Hyralak - 2012-02-12

mad-max Wrote:Disable CDArt in MOD-Settings...

mm

It is not enabled. Just finished a fresh install of beta 3. Still have the cd spinning on the screen. :confused2:

- Thizizmyname - 2012-02-13

Thizizmyname Wrote:In settings -> video -> filelist you can choose what it should do when you press enter,
I've set it on choose which gives me this menu.

Is it possible to add a conditional button here, slimilar to the one in movie information that if the movie has a trailer, you get a button for it there?
So the menu goes:
Play
Trailer
Show information
More...

I figured its skinnable so it should be possible.
(although, probably not possible then to view it in a window but I dont use that anyway (mostly because with "Show background "now playing" video" enabled the trailer is shown behind the window as well. (that is actually a bug so good thing I mentioned it)))

Hello

I feel like my bugreport and feature request has been forgotten so I'll repost it here again.

If you don't understand the bug this is what happens:
If you have both Show background "now playing" video AND play trailer in window, You see the trailer twice, on top of each other.

- mad-max - 2012-02-13

Thizizmyname Wrote:I feel like my bugreport and feature request has been forgotten so I'll repost it here again.

Sorry, you're right. This got a bit lost...

Regarding the conditional button for the context list:
I'm not sure if this area is codeable from the skin, but I will look into it...

Regarding the windowed-trailer:
Will take a look at the original confluence, if this behaviour is is the same...
But will be fixed, I promise Big Grin

cheers,
mm

- minaka - 2012-02-14

First of all, I really wanted to thank you Max for this great mod. I have tried several skins but returned always back to Confluence which is the best skin for me and your modifications make it simply perfect (I like especially the possibility to move the home screen menu to the bottom of the screen).

One quick question - in the Music Fanart view, there does not seem to be the possibility to turn off the information about the albums (so that the entire Fanart is visible - similarly like in the Videos/Movies Fanart view) or am I missing something?

Thank you.

- mad-max - 2012-02-14

minaka Wrote:One quick question - in the Music Fanart view, there does not seem to be the possibility to turn off the information about the albums (so that the entire Fanart is visible - similarly like in the Videos/Movies Fanart view) or am I missing something?

No, you did not miss anything...
Until now...
Toggle option created:
https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedconfluence/commit/25298a64edfd6ee234d3134f454cc3d16f830d5b

cheers,
mad-max