Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded (/showthread.php?tid=103001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

- IIINeOIIINL - 2012-02-14

mad-max Wrote:Clearart support has been dropped...you can use logo.PNG instead...thought about a toggle button for logo or clearart...

mm

Could you make clearart optional? Like you stated before enabling it through a toggle button. It has been done before in a previous Mod, but it's not working anymore because off changes in skinstructures.

Can you take a look?
Link

Thans in advance!

Missing Navigation After Selecting Item From Favorites - pezcore - 2012-02-15

I've installed this skin on an ATV2 running Eden Beta 3. The mods are great, but I've run into one issue that I hope someone can help me fix.

After selecting an item from the Favorites menu, once the selected item loads, the navigation (blue selection box) is missing, so I cannot select anything from the displayed folder. Pressing all directions on the apple remote doesn't do anything. The only way to get out of this is to press the Menu button on the remote until getting all the way back to the home screen. If the same item is then loaded a second time, the blue selection appears and items can be selected.

It seems like the problem may have to do with the display of the "Load directory" dialog box which is displayed the first time the item is selected from the Favorites menu.

Has anyone else run into this issue? Any recommended solutions?

I tried the same thing with this skin on XBMC running on Windows and did not see the issue.

Thanks for any assistance!

- proiettile - 2012-02-15

In ATV2 I don't see also the header.png under the texts of Database Statistics in Home (Music & Film), and I don't see also the MP3.png image in MusicVisualization Full Screen.
The png files are in their folders but they don't show on skin.

In Windows I see them correctly.

- protocol77 - 2012-02-15

i've tried looking but i am not really sure what i am supposed to be looking for basically i want to use the Showcase view on movies for my tv shows as the other skins cover too much of the background fanart

how would i go about making a movie view show up in tv shows as well

- minaka - 2012-02-15

pezcore Wrote:After selecting an item from the Favorites menu, once the selected item loads, the navigation (blue selection box) is missing, so I cannot select anything from the displayed folder. Pressing all directions on the apple remote doesn't do anything. The only way to get out of this is to press the Menu button on the remote until getting all the way back to the home screen. If the same item is then loaded a second time, the blue selection appears and items can be selected.

+1 here, I can confirm this

- mad-max - 2012-02-15

proiettile Wrote:In ATV2 I don't see also the header.png under the texts of Database Statistics in Home (Music & Film), and I don't see also the MP3.png image in MusicVisualization Full Screen.
The png files are in their folders but they don't show on skin.

In Windows I see them correctly.

This might be an issue with the case sensitive iOS...
You might check Header.png and/or header.png in media folder and code...

protocol77 Wrote:i've tried looking but i am not really sure what i am supposed to be looking for basically i want to use the Showcase view on movies for my tv shows as the other skins cover too much of the background fanart

how would i go about making a movie view show up in tv shows as well

You might take a look at the visible statement for the control...
Right now, It should be something like "Container.Content(Movies)"...you need to add "Container.Content(TVShows)" then you have it also in tv show level...

minaka Wrote:+1 here, I can confirm this
Can't reproduce this on Windows...is this iOS specific?

cheers,
mad-max

mad-max Wrote:This might be an issue with the case sensitive iOS...
You might check Header.png and/or header.png in media folder and code...

You're right. They differs from file to code.
Is it more convenient to change file name or code? (only in Home.xml or is it used in other confs?)

- mad-max - 2012-02-15

proiettile Wrote:You're right. They differs from file to code.
Is it more convenient to change file name or code? (only in Home.xml or is it used in other confs?)

I think changing code is the way to go...
Can you make a Pull Request on GitHub?

mm

mad-max Wrote:I think changing code is the way to go...
Can you make a Pull Request on GitHub?

mm

I've opened an issue, hope I've done correctly. Huh
Thanks

- mad-max - 2012-02-15

proiettile Wrote:I've opened an issue, hope I've done correctly. Huh
Thanks

Yeah, that's ok...that way it's easier to handle as I have a huge red reminder for it...
Thanks!

Max

For the header question, in the meanwhile I've modified the Home.xml changing any Header.png link to header.png.

For the mp3 image not shownig in Music Visualization, I've changed the file name in media/flagging/audio from mp3.png to MP3.png

Thanks

- protocol77 - 2012-02-15

Quote:You might take a look at the visible statement for the control...
Right now, It should be something like "Container.Content(Movies)"...you need to add "Container.Content(TVShows)" then you have it also in tv show level...

cheers,
mad-max

it seemed to already have this when i opened viewtype showcase but i deleted it then copied and pasted from this post in place of it

are you able to post a copy of the xml with that change made to it so i can simply copy and paste it into the folder to get it to work

- mad-max - 2012-02-15

@proiettile:
Will fix this for the next release...
Can you point out all changes? That way I do not have to dive into this ;-)

@protocol:
Just checked the github page...showcase only has movies, musicvideos and genres as active container...
Will upload a version for you...will be tomorrow as I'm only online with my HTC...

mad-max

- protocol77 - 2012-02-16

mad-max Wrote:@proiettile:
Will fix this for the next release...
Can you point out all changes? That way I do not have to dive into this ;-)

@protocol:
Just checked the github page...showcase only has movies, musicvideos and genres as active container...
Will upload a version for you...will be tomorrow as I'm only online with my HTC...

mad-max

thanks i look forward to it

- mad-max - 2012-02-16

protocol77 Wrote:thanks i look forward to it

http://pastebin.com/Hzrr7wdH

mad-max