Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded (/showthread.php?tid=103001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Jean-Max - 2012-10-06

Hello

Curious problem:
No more background images for each sub menu (Program, System, Video etc..)

in Menu / System / Settings / Skin / Background customizer / there are all the correct background images as default

These black backgrounds appeared after I tried to add an image for a new Home item I created in / Advanced MOD-Settings / Home / Custom Home items / Custom favorite 1 <x> etc..

I tried to deactivate then de install the skin then re install it : Same problem

-> What can-I do ?

PS : Return to initial Confluence skin : backgrounds are OK..

Many Thanks for all Smile

AW: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-10-06

You're using development build from github, which is not meant for end user!
Please install from the repository zip!

RE: AW: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Jean-Max - 2012-10-06

(2012-10-06, 16:04)mad-max Wrote: You're using development build from github, which is not meant for end user!
Please install from the repository zip!
Ok!
I will try another time to install skin from repository
But I didn't succeeded last time
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=103001&pid=1207465#pid1207465

to follow..

Edit 19:15
Success !

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - GeezerJT - 2012-10-08

Hi i love the skin but i keep getting this error.

script failed randomandlastitems.py

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - GeezerJT - 2012-10-08

Ignore me, fixed it

Re: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - hams1000 - 2012-10-13

Mad-max I enabled show weather widget in the settings but it doesn't display. Any idea why? I'll post a log later if I need to.

AW: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-10-13

You have low menu activated?
It only shows if you have lowered menu...

RE: AW: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - hams1000 - 2012-10-13

(2012-10-13, 10:43)mad-max Wrote: You have low menu activated?
It only shows if you have lowered menu...

Thanks that solved it. Smile

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - lelloz - 2012-10-15

Best MOD based on the best skin available. Very Fast (on my Acer Revo ION) and with all the view and functions present in Aeon Nox and MQ Smile

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - dysan911 - 2012-10-17

I've somehow ran into a little issue. I wanted to create a new home page item that will allow my family to access shows that I've downloaded (Screeners). SO I created a new favorite that takes me directly to the share on my network but when I try to add the favorite to the home screen a message pops up and says Cannot Fine Favourites.xml I think this might be a simple fix but can't recall what im supposed to do to resolve it.

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - HiJacK - 2012-10-23

I've been testing a few different mods of the Confluence skin, and this is the best one for me. However, there are a few things that I think that can be done to make it better. Is it possible to make a separate Add-on Shortcut for Movies & TV Shows as opposed to having them categorized together under Videos? For example:

Movies (1-5)
TV Show (1-5)
Music (1-5)
Pictures (1-5)
Programs (1-5)

I noticed that the Programs Add-on has 6, but only shows (1-5). After calibrating my screen, I noticed the time in the main menu is cut off. The "M" from AM & PM is cut off.

When playing a movie/show, the AAC symbol is cut off. I like the video layout from the Confluence Lite Mod (it has a cleaner look). With that skin when I press pause, the movie info shows on the screen. That's all I've noticed for now, but I'll continue to mess around with the skin to see if I noticed anything else.

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - HiJacK - 2012-10-23

(2012-10-23, 18:07)HiJacK Wrote: I've been testing a few different mods of the Confluence skin, and this is the best one for me. However, there are a few things that I think that can be done to make it better. Is it possible to make a separate Add-on Shortcut for Movies & TV Shows as opposed to having them categorized together under Videos? For example:

Movies (1-5)
TV Show (1-5)
Music (1-5)
Pictures (1-5)
Programs (1-5)

I noticed that the Programs Add-on has 6, but only shows (1-5). After calibrating my screen, I noticed the time in the main menu is cut off. The "M" from AM & PM is cut off.

When playing a movie/show, the AAC symbol is cut off. I like the video layout from the Confluence Lite Mod (it has a cleaner look). With that skin when I press pause, the movie info shows on the screen. That's all I've noticed for now, but I'll continue to mess around with the skin to see if I noticed anything else.

I just finished setting up another ATV for a friend and his time from the main menu is also cut off. His "M" is missing and "A" is cut off when time is 11:35 AM for example.

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - schumi2004 - 2012-10-23

Just noticed this thread and love the mods and was wondering if it is Frodo Confluence compatible ?

AW: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - mad-max - 2012-10-23

Nope, currently not compatible with Frodo

RE: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - defunkt - 2012-10-27

I cannot download from the xbmcnerds repository, it never gets further than 9% (usually less) and then just stops (no message).