Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

- HarryRosen - 2011-08-17

Oh really, I have been clearing the history, I will leave the history and see what happens

- Mar2zz - 2011-08-17

@ ubuntu/xbmc-live users:
Is it just me, or has the "headphones doesn't start @ boot issue" returned?

- hermy65 - 2011-08-17

I seem to be having some issues with Headphones not setting the correct category in SAB so that processing actually happens. Any tips?

- thezoggy - 2011-08-18

just d/led latest version from git, tried running headphones fresh and adding new artist see if the app has improved.. crashes on trying to add artist

Quote:17-Aug-2011 18:15:55 - INFO :: Thread-12 : Updating complete for: José González
17-Aug-2011 18:15:58 - INFO :: Thread-12 : Now adding/updating: Zico and Lehna
17-Aug-2011 18:15:58 - INFO :: Thread-12 : Updating complete for: Zico and Lehna

Exception in thread Thread-12:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python27a\lib\threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "C:\Python27a\lib\threading.py", line 485, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\headphones\headphones\librarysync.py", line 172,
in libraryScan
importer.artistlist_to_mbids(artist_list)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\headphones\headphones\importer.py", line 35, in a
rtistlist_to_mbids
logger.info('No results found for: %' % artist)
ValueError: incomplete format

- WarlockSyno - 2011-08-18

I get this...

Quote:Error !
KeyError: 'encode'
260 <td>
261 <h2>Re-Encoding Options:</h2>
262 <br>
263 <h3><input type="checkbox" name="encode" value="1" ${config['encode']}/>Convert Lossless to mp3</h3>
264 <i class="smalltext">Note: this option requires the lame or ffmpeg encoder</i>
265 <br><br>
266 <%
267 if config['encoder'] == 'lame':
268 lameselect = 'selected="selected"'
C:\Program Files (x86)\Headphones\data/interfaces/default/config.html, line 263:
<h3><input type="checkbox" name="encode" value="1" ${config['encode']}/>Convert Lossless to mp3</h3>
C:\Program Files (x86)\Headphones\data/interfaces/default/base.html, line 68:
${next.body()}
mako\runtime.pyc, line 718:
mako\runtime.pyc, line 692:
mako\runtime.pyc, line 660:
mako\template.pyc, line 296:
headphones\webserve.pyc, line 27:

- thezoggy - 2011-08-18

thezoggy Wrote:just d/led latest version from git, tried running headphones fresh and adding new artist see if the app has improved.. crashes on trying to add artist

just upgraded again.. well this time it at least starts adding artist.. however it strips out characters and adds some really messed up artists

yesterday:
17-Aug-2011 18:15:55 - INFO :: Thread-12 : Updating complete for: José González

now:
18-Aug-2011 01:56:30 - INFO :: Thread-12 : Now adding/updating: Jos, Gonz*lez

- thezoggy - 2011-08-18

can we have headphones prompt what artist it thinks it is before it trys to add? it seems to only get about half right Sad

- _Mikie_ - 2011-08-18

thezoggy Wrote:can we have headphones prompt what artist it thinks it is before it trys to add? it seems to only get about half right Sad

I agree it needs to behave more like sickbeard when adding artists. However I do feel for users with thousands of songs..

- thezoggy - 2011-08-18

_Mikie_ Wrote:I agree it needs to behave more like sickbeard when adding artists. However I do feel for users with thousands of songs..

i'm not saying it should prompt for each one.. but prompt when it can't find artist in musicbrainz.. rather than just guessing. or use the damn folder name.. or give us a method to correct the artist after the fact..

- joelones - 2011-08-18

For some of my artists Headphones reports incorrect Haves. In the case of AC/DC heaphones reports 0/154 songs.

Yet when you click the artist this is not the case.

- Jasin - 2011-08-19

Tried removing and re-adding to see if this might have been fixed but now i get this.

2011-08-18 21:44:03 ERROR Fatal Error executing INSERT INTO releases VALUES( ?, ?) :: columns ReleaseID, ReleaseGroupID are not unique
2011-08-18 21:44:02 INFO Now adding-by-id album (Watch the Throne) from id: a96597aa-93b4-4e14-9e6e-03892ab24979

- Interesting, If I add the album itself it adds it as artist Jay-Z and Kayne West. If I set it to want no results found.

If I add Jay-Z as an artist. It will then show the album with just him as the artist. I click want and it finds it and snaches it.

- a51alias - 2011-08-19

thezoggy Wrote:can we have headphones prompt what artist it thinks it is before it trys to add? it seems to only get about half right Sad

+1

This would be awesome if it did. It presently does if you manually add an artist/album but has a mind of it's own if you scan your collection

- toymachine2009 - 2011-08-20

I am having the hardest time for headphones to cooperate. Def not as easy as couch potato and sickbeard.

I have the most updated version atleast as far as I know. I do not see an option for automatic post processing so everytime and album is done downloading I have to go to Manage and click Force Post Process then it does it. For some reason it didnt do one album and put in parentheses (unprocessed) no clue why.

Also 3 of the 5 artists in headphones right now just keep saying loading instead of active no clue why.. Also I pointed it to a directory with all my music in the Manage settings and it only found one Artist... Im just not having any luck with this program and at all.

Also When I do download an Album I have it renaming everything and randomly it will put like a different artist for 3 songs in the album. So when I go to xbmc and organize it by artists I see all these other artists I dont remember adding.

- kri kri - 2011-08-21

Is it possible to put the artist folder in my headphones processing folder? This would be easier than renaming all of my albums to include the artist name.

wishlist - toby77jo - 2011-08-21

love this prog just miss that during post processing it scrape for fanart, clearlogo, and cd cover in png format .. like that we don't need to use cdart manager and all would be handled by headphones... a big + for this one