Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

- nl1jht - 2011-11-23

Is it possible to exclude the year from the search string. Without the year almost all albums will be found.

- simplechords - 2011-11-26

For the last few days Headphones doesnt seem to automatically process new downloads. Tried a reboot and nothing changes. I can manually run it, and it work fine. anyone have this issue....?

Also, how often does it check the download folder for new downloads?

Also, is the windows .exe version still being kept up to date?

- kushty - 2011-11-27

How do I change the priority so it only tries torrents if newsgroups doesn't have it?

- guy_smiley:) - 2011-11-28

simplechords Wrote:For the last few days Headphones doesnt seem to automatically process new downloads. Tried a reboot and nothing changes. I can manually run it, and it work fine. anyone have this issue....?

Same here, except running on Xubuntu 11.10. Although I can't manually run it either so I'm really stuck and have to move files manually.

- tridith - 2011-11-28

Hello,

I just downloaded this and installed it on a Windows 7 machine.
I setup all my settings. I can get the files to SABnzbd fine, and the files that get downloaded are being processed by headphones.
However, after the file is downloaded, and gets processed, the files are being re-named to the format I want, but for some reason all the ID3 tags are being removed. I can see that before the mp3's are being processed the info for (Album, title, artist, track, bitrate) all this info is there. But after it gets processed, everything is gone.
Originally I had my settings set to "Embed album art in each file" and I thought this was causing a problem, so I removed it and tried downloading the album again, but still failed to keep the ID3 tag info.

My post-processing settings: (I have the following checked off)
- Move downloads to Destination Folder
- Rename files
- Correct metadata
- Delete leftover files (.m3u, .nfo, .sfv, .nzb, etc.)
- Add album art as 'folder.jpg' to album folder

I just left the default setting for Album Quality: (Highest Quality excluding Lossless)

Re-Encoding Options is uncheked.

I looked in the log file and I dont see anything about any errors.

This is the link to the file that I tried: Link

Thanks

- tridith - 2011-11-28

***double post***

- simplechords - 2011-11-28

guy_smiley:) Wrote:Same here, except running on Xubuntu 11.10. Although I can't manually run it either so I'm really stuck and have to move files manually.

I solved my issue by removing the username and password from headphones.

- guy_smiley:) - 2011-11-29

simplechords Wrote:I solved my issue by removing the username and password from headphones.

I wish it were that simple. I removed the password a little ways back. Maybe adding it might help :S

- guy_smiley:) - 2011-11-30

Hmm it seems that an update must have failed somewhere along the lines. I have reinstalled from scratch and it now post-processes correctly.

- danz0l - 2011-12-01

OK just installed and everything is working as it should apart from post processing. I have the options ticked and set the renaming structure, checked the directory paths etc but nothing happened on download. What am i missing ? Running ubuntu.

People have also said they **forced** post processing but i dont see an option anywhere to do that ? Running latest .git version

- Mar2zz - 2011-12-01

Did you rename autoprocesstv.cfg.sample to autoprocesstv.cfg? Also symlink or copy all files in autoprocesstv folder to your sabnzbd postprocessingfolder to make it work (and enable sabtosickbeard.py for sickbeards category, which is by default tv)

- danz0l - 2011-12-01

Mar2zz Wrote:Did you rename autoprocesstv.cfg.sample to autoprocesstv.cfg? Also symlink or copy all files in autoprocesstv folder to your sabnzbd postprocessingfolder to make it work (and enable sabtosickbeard.py for sickbeards category, which is by default tv)

Arnt you talking about a different application ? That's sickbeard and that runs perfectly, this is about headphones and the post process not running ?

Actually after leaving it it has indeed moved and renamed the files (what fires this off ?) but has stripped all the id tags from the files ?

EDIT : Scratch that, bizarrely it now functions perfectly and straight away. Amazing job, well done to the developers and thank you so much.

- pFranzen - 2011-12-04

I'm also having issues with post processing. I only want it to move the files from the SAB download folder to my iTunes watch folder. No true processing, renaming, etc.

I always get the same sort of error though:

Code:
2011-12-03 18:44:16     INFO     No match found on MusicBrainz for: _UNPACK_The Black Keys - El Camino
2011-12-03 18:44:15     INFO     Querying MusicBrainz for the release group id for: _UNPACK_The Black Keys - El Camino
2011-12-03 18:44:15     INFO     Processing: _UNPACK_The Black Keys - El Camino [2011]

Is there any way to fix this?

- sladinki007 - 2011-12-04

hi ,

is there a way to set the scan for like once a day at 02:00 AM ? as now it scans sometimes and when it does then plex clients have difficulties to play things... running this on only a core2duo 6400 with 3 gb ram... chances are small that at 2 am i am awake Tongue

Can the process of scanning be given like a lower priority on the CPU ?
move it more to the background ... i don't careif it takes longer to scan but it shouldn't mess with other processes..

for the rest it is an OK app... just needs a lot of work to tag everything like it likes it

EDIT:
found this in the config.ini -> libraryscan_interval=180
changed libraryscan_interval=180 to libraryscan_interval=720 so it only should scan every 12 hours...
hope i didn't mess it up Tongue

- downhiller2010 - 2011-12-07

What would be the best/easiest way to have all my lossless files that headphones downloads converted to ALAC and then have headphones add metadata? I normally convert the Flacs with XLD but sometimes the metadata gets stripped.