Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

- jitterbug - 2012-02-15

HenryFord Wrote:This was because I missed to start the server with the right user - so database-access and data-output misbehaved, this could have caused the errors. Now everything is fine again - can you try it out again?

Yeah - its working again Wink
Cheers

- nordberg - 2012-02-16

Hi,

Firstly, thanks to Henry Ford for his hard work in keeping this alive...

Now, I have a problem with Headphones. It was all working fine and dandy up until a few days ago. At the moment, I can add artists and get their albums listed. Problem comes when Headphones queries Newzbin. No matter what I look for, it always comes back as not found. Eg:

16-Feb-2012 13:51:01 - INFO :: CP Server Thread-8 : Searching for Adele 19 2008
since it was marked as wanted
16-Feb-2012 13:51:03 - INFO :: CP Server Thread-8 : Parsing results from <a href
="https://www.newzbin.com/search/?feed=rss&u_url_posts_only=0&hauth=1&ps_rb_audi
o_format=10&category=7&u_post_results_amt=50&retention=&u_nfo_posts_only=0&searc
haction=Search&fpn=p&q=Adele+19+2008&u_comment_posts_only=0&u_show_passworded=0"
>https://www.newzbin.com/</a>
16-Feb-2012 13:51:03 - INFO :: CP Server Thread-8 : No results found from NEWZBI
N for Adele 19 2008

This happens for every search I do...

Running under Windows. Version hash is 047c5043e24a5b2bd933eaab75ad85e0fdfe7fc5

Any ideas please?

- HenryFord - 2012-02-16

Might have something to do with this:
Code:
Closed

The site is no longer at this location.

It now operates on a different domain name. You can use a search engine to find it.

This happenend when I called your link directly. Also - if you call newzbin.com, you'll see it is down.
The new site is located at newzbin2.es - this should be changed in future headphones-updates.

- TeKo - 2012-02-16

But the Version in the 1st post is still the one getting updated or do I have to load another one?

- nordberg - 2012-02-16

HenryFord Wrote:Might have something to do with this:
Code:
Closed

The site is no longer at this location.

It now operates on a different domain name. You can use a search engine to find it.

This happenend when I called your link directly. Also - if you call newzbin.com, you'll see it is down.
The new site is located at newzbin2.es - this should be changed in future headphones-updates.

Ah yeh... I should have spotted that.

I edited the searcher.py file and replaced newzbin.com with newzbin2.es and it's all working nicely again.

Thanks!

- HenryFord - 2012-02-16

TeKo Wrote:But the Version in the 1st post is still the one getting updated or do I have to load another one?
Depends on what version you are using Wink If you use the windows-build, you have to update manually. If you use the python-version however, that will be updated and you get notifications about updates and you can use the built-in updater to update headphones.
But both versions will stay updated.

- kri kri - 2012-02-16

What settings do I need to use in Picard to tag my files so headphones can read them? I am getting some errors trying to read some of my tagged files. Current settings:

http://i.imgur.com/zXCni.png

- nordberg - 2012-02-17

One other funny is that Headphones never updates itself so the Have count is always zero regardless. Where does this info update from?

- AdeXB - 2012-02-18

Hello

Couple of queries from a new Headphones user:

Do you have plans to implement other MusicBrainz categories such as Singles, EPs etc?

*** Edit - Apologies, found this under the 'Get Extras' for an Artist and it can also be set as a default to get extras in the settings. Nice!

In Sickbeard, if I've found a file outside of Sickbeard and then move it to the Completed location it will attempt to post process and will mark as downloaded if successful. Headphones complains if I try the same

Thanks

- jdoggvt - 2012-02-21

I've been getting a lot of release group failed errors again

Quote:Attempt to retrieve information from MusicBrainz for release group "63352492-1fff-4ed1-8aad-d594a2d2ab27" failed. Sleeping 5 seconds

Additionally when artists are loaded the album lists are incomplete. Any idea why this might be happening? I'm using the mirror with (I assume) the latest version via python.

- User 117171 - 2012-02-21

awesome, now the gf wont pester me anymore!

- nordberg - 2012-02-22

Headphones has totally stopped working for me now. Anyone else?

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyc", line 645, in respond
File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyc", line 188, in __call__
File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyc", line 29, in __call__
File "headphones\webserve.pyc", line 67, in search
File "headphones\mb.pyc", line 62, in findArtist
NameError: global name 'mbhost' is not defined

- jdoggvt - 2012-02-22

I've gotten that using the windows .exe if headphones updates. You might try running it in python, there's nothing to it.

- nordberg - 2012-02-22

I also get:
2012-02-22 16:48:05 WARNING Attempt to retrieve information from MusicBrainz for release group "320eeca0-a5ff-383f-a66e-b2f559ed0ab6" failed. Sleeping 5 seconds
2012-02-22 16:45:29 INFO Unable to get release information for Wild Honey - there may not be any official releases in this release group
2012-02-22 16:43:41 INFO Unable to get release information for Smiley Smile - there may not be any official releases in this release group
2012-02-22 16:31:07 INFO Unable to get release information for Pet Sounds - there may not be any official releases in this release group

....or similar for any search I submit. Any ideas?

- fryster - 2012-02-22

Yep, everytime I think I'm getting somewhere it quickly grinds to a halt and stops working.