Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

- phil65 - 2012-02-22

nordberg Wrote:Headphones has totally stopped working for me now. Anyone else?

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyc", line 645, in respond
File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyc", line 188, in __call__
File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyc", line 29, in __call__
File "headphones\webserve.pyc", line 67, in search
File "headphones\mb.pyc", line 62, in findArtist
NameError: global name 'mbhost' is not defined

me too:

Code:
Exception in thread Thread-20:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 552, in __bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 505, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "/home/phil/headphones/headphones/librarysync.py", line 201, in libraryScan
    importer.artistlist_to_mbids(artist_list)
  File "/home/phil/headphones/headphones/importer.py", line 32, in artistlist_to_mbids
    results = mb.findArtist(artist, limit=1)
  File "/home/phil/headphones/headphones/mb.py", line 62, in findArtist
    logger.warn('Attempt to query MusicBrainz for %s failed: %s [%s:%i]' % (name, e, mbhost, mbport))
NameError: global name 'mbhost' is not defined

- cfras - 2012-02-22

rembo10 is currently working on setting up another mirror. Not sure on a ETA.

- rembo10 - 2012-02-22

mirror's up! change the musicbrainz mirror settings to "headphones" to use my server. no need to restart

- nordberg - 2012-02-22

rembo10 Wrote:mirror's up! change the musicbrainz mirror settings to "headphones" to use my server. no need to restart

Um - I'm evidently missing something as I only have the option of Musicbrainz, tbueter or local host?

- phil65 - 2012-02-22

nordberg Wrote:Um - I'm evidently missing something as I only have the option of Musicbrainz, tbueter or local host?

you have to update:
https://github.com/rembo10/headphones/commit/140ae51839f9b079846be44021adfbbfafbc0a66

- monkeybounce - 2012-02-22

rembo10 Wrote:mirror's up! change the musicbrainz mirror settings to "headphones" to use my server. no need to restart

Using 'headphones' I'm getting "Attempt to query for [album] failed because the target machine actively refused it."

Any ideas?

- HenryFord - 2012-02-23

That is surely an error on the server's side... connection refused generally hints at a non-functional server. The connection is refused because the desired port isn't open/accepting connections.

- monkeybounce - 2012-02-23

HenryFord Wrote:That is surely an error on the server's side... connection refused generally hints at a non-functional server. The connection is refused because the desired port isn't open/accepting connections.

That much I got. Big Grin

I am using the headphones mirror, however, so I wonder if there's already a problem or if just too many people started hammering it as soon as it came up.

- rembo10 - 2012-02-23

ah yeah, sorry - i stopped the server for a few minutes to try something.... it might go down again for a few minutes while i'm setting some last minute stuff up but within an hour or so it should all be settled

rembo10 Wrote:ah yeah, sorry - i stopped the server for a few minutes to try something.... it might go down again for a few minutes while i'm setting some last minute stuff up but within an hour or so it should all be settled

Cool. In the meantime, I've setup a local mirror by downloading the VM from musicbrainz.

There's an option to set localhost:7143 within the mirror, but no option to point i at a custom address. What file should I be looking at to manually edit it to point to my vm?

- rembo10 - 2012-02-23

monkeybounce Wrote:Cool. In the meantime, I've setup a local mirror by downloading the VM from musicbrainz.

There's an option to set localhost:7143 within the mirror, but no option to point i at a custom address. What file should I be looking at to manually edit it to point to my vm?

Do you want to edit headphones to point to your port? Or edit the VM to run on 7143? This is still untested so if we can get that going for you that'd be great for other people who want to use a local mirror.

But yeah, the headphones mirror seems to be up and running just fine now, and it's getting replication packets so it'll never be more than an hour behind musicbrainz.org

rembo10 Wrote:Do you want to edit headphones to point to your port? Or edit the VM to run on 7143? This is still untested so if we can get that going for you that'd be great for other people who want to use a local mirror.

But yeah, the headphones mirror seems to be up and running just fine now, and it's getting replication packets so it'll never be more than an hour behind musicbrainz.org
I'd need to edit headphones to point to an internal server. I can change the VM to run whatever port, that's no problem. I just don't know where to add a mirror in headphones.

Basically, my VM has its own IP address so I'd need to point headphones to 192.168.1.123:3000 (or 7143, doesn't matter). And it should save you on bandwidth. Smile

Maybe add a "custom" mirror option in the drop down that then allows manual entry? (I know it's not as easy as that...)

- Dilligaf - 2012-02-23

Where is the dropdown? I don't know if I'm blind or what but I can't seem to find it on the settings page. Maybe a screenshot?

Mike

- rembo10 - 2012-02-23

monkeybounce Wrote:I'd need to edit headphones to point to an internal server. I can change the VM to run whatever port, that's no problem. I just don't know where to add a mirror in headphones.

Basically, my VM has its own IP address so I'd need to point headphones to 192.168.1.123:3000 (or 7143, doesn't matter). And it should save you on bandwidth. Smile

Maybe add a "custom" mirror option in the drop down that then allows manual entry? (I know it's not as easy as that...)

That makes sense. I wasn't sure how it would be set up so i just left it as localhost....

I can add that in though - it makes more sense to have a custom option than the fixed localhost one

Dilligaf Wrote:Where is the dropdown? I don't know if I'm blind or what but I can't seem to find it on the settings page. Maybe a screenshot?

Mike
Under Re-Encoding options at the very bottom of the page.

Make sure you're up to date. It didn't appear for me until I updated as it wasn't there before.