Kodi Community Forum
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on (/showthread.php?tid=104391)

[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - jayman13 - 2013-04-11

Anyone having problems with hls all of the sudden? On both xbmcUbuntu and rasbmc i have no data for each game. That is no HD feed, etc...

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - hcow33 - 2013-04-11

I'm getting script error. Version 2.0.2. mlb.py, line 8, import StorageServer (No module named StorageServer).

Edit: Fixed, had to enable common plugin cache.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - jayman13 - 2013-04-12

I had the same thing happen again tonight. I was able to pull up games earlier. For instance I could watch the red sox game using HLS. I left for awhile and came back and now when I click on the LA Dodgers game there are no feeds listed either audio or video. The weird thing is on some of the games the feeds are listed such as the "free game of the day" and the game I would otherwise be blacked out on. Anyone notice this behavior? No feeds listed for specfic games even though they should be?

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - rbrohman - 2013-04-13

(2013-04-10, 22:04)sdsnyr94 Wrote:
(2013-04-09, 19:29)wastingaeons Wrote:
(2013-04-09, 14:16)sdsnyr94 Wrote: Divingmule - If you can repackage the HLS add-on, Ultraman on the Openelec forums has created some updated mlbhls binaries for us. This should resolve some issues with Openelec 3.0 (I have not tested yet though).

http://openelec.tv/forum/90-miscellaneous/28946-extra-software-for-mlbmc-add-onk?start=24#70129

Thanks.
I can confirm this binary works with OE 3.0.0 (the x64 one anyway).
Thanks a bunch to both Ultraman and divingmule for this set up :Laugh

Did you have to do anything special to get it to work? I tried last night and had no success, and as I was troubleshooting it I locked myself out... so I will try again tomorrow.

I'd like to hear how you got this working too. I'm run OE3.0 but HLS gives script error after caching.

Thanks

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - jayman13 - 2013-04-13

It looks like, for me anyway, that HLS is not pulling in all the games. It appears that one can watch the first 4 or 5 games that are listed. But if you pick on the bottom 3 or 4 there will be no feeds (audio or video) when you click on a folder for a particular game. This ends up affecting most of the west coast games as these are on later and therefore tend to be at the bottom of the list. Here is some of my log http://pastebin.com/SRYUVEck Let me know if you need any more testing. Also, if any one else who is using the HLS plugin could chime in whether this behavior is occurring with them it would be appreciated. I have duplicated it on rPi and xbmcUbuntu...

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - sdsnyr94 - 2013-04-13

I solved my HLS issue... I was using the "Specify a temp location" option, and pointing it to a USB drive. The USB drive had the label of "New Volume".. and it apparently did not like the space in the label name. Reformatting the USB drive and changing the volume label to "MLBTemp", and then pointing MLBHLS to this new location works great.

rbrohman - if I remember correctly, I asked divingmule to add the "temp location" option because I had issues with openelec and it's read-only file system. If you have a USB drive handy, try using it to store the HLS data.

[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - jayman13 - 2013-04-13

(2013-04-13, 22:33)sdsnyr94 Wrote: I solved my HLS issue... I was using the "Specify a temp location" option, and pointing it to a USB drive. The USB drive had the label of "New Volume".. and it apparently did not like the space in the label name. Reformatting the USB drive and changing the volume label to "MLBTemp", and then pointing MLBHLS to this new location works great.

rbrohman - if I remember correctly, I asked divingmule to add the "temp location" option because I had issues with openelec and it's read-only file system. If you have a USB drive handy, try using it to store the HLS data.

Are you having the same issue I am with the later games showing no feeds?

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - sdsnyr94 - 2013-04-13

(2013-04-13, 22:36)jayman13 Wrote:
(2013-04-13, 22:33)sdsnyr94 Wrote: I solved my HLS issue... I was using the "Specify a temp location" option, and pointing it to a USB drive. The USB drive had the label of "New Volume".. and it apparently did not like the space in the label name. Reformatting the USB drive and changing the volume label to "MLBTemp", and then pointing MLBHLS to this new location works great.

Are you having the same issue I am with the later games showing no feeds?

I just got this working about 20 minutes ago... I will check later tonight to see if I have issues with the West Coast games.

[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - jayman13 - 2013-04-13

Thanks

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - divingmule - 2013-04-13

@Jayman, maybe pastebin a log of when you get no streams to choose from.

Will do. Thanks.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - sdsnyr94 - 2013-04-14

jayman13 - No issues here with any of the games.

[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - jayman13 - 2013-04-14

Yeah, same here. No issues tonight. Weird.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - sdsnyr94 - 2013-04-14

jayman13 - Did you need to recompile the mlbhls for RaspPi? If so, would you mind sharing it?

[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - jayman13 - 2013-04-14

I just looked at each package that was necessary and made sure they were installed. It turned out to work rather easily. Sorry for my ignorance, but share what? The mlbhs executable?