Kodi Community Forum
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on (/showthread.php?tid=104391)

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Yuioup - 2015-03-09

(2015-03-09, 00:17)rocketr Wrote: This plugin still does not work with version 2.0.7 or version 2.0.74. I get login failed but I know my username and password is proper. 2.0.74 did work once for archived games (but not live games). I'm not sure the issue.

Ok. I'll look into it.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - learningit - 2015-03-09

Version 2.0.7 works fine for me on both Windows and Android - choose the HLS option in settings. The login on to MLB.TV is extremely sensitive to multiple login attempts from single or multiple devices within a time period - you will get login failed messages. If you are trying to use a browser to check against the addon, the odds are you will be locked out for an hour or two. My experience is that flipping through watching a couple of minutes of a game and then changing to another game with the addon can also lead to lockouts.

For those getting audio only, you may want to look closely at the item you choose - many of the spring training games are gameday audio only. Also choosing a video broadcast from the "away" team without an MLB Premium account will either cause the video not to play or gameday audio to play in its place.

Lastly, depending on where you find you 2.0.7, it may be embedded within a folder zipped with source. You need to extract the zip from the zip (does that make sense?) to get to the actual addon zip for install.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Yuioup - 2015-03-10

(2015-03-09, 17:20)learningit Wrote: Version 2.0.7 works fine for me on both Windows and Android - choose the HLS option in settings. The login on to MLB.TV is extremely sensitive to multiple login attempts from single or multiple devices within a time period - you will get login failed messages. If you are trying to use a browser to check against the addon, the odds are you will be locked out for an hour or two. My experience is that flipping through watching a couple of minutes of a game and then changing to another game with the addon can also lead to lockouts.

For those getting audio only, you may want to look closely at the item you choose - many of the spring training games are gameday audio only. Also choosing a video broadcast from the "away" team without an MLB Premium account will either cause the video not to play or gameday audio to play in its place.

Lastly, depending on where you find you 2.0.7, it may be embedded within a folder zipped with source. You need to extract the zip from the zip (does that make sense?) to get to the actual addon zip for install.

Does live games work for you in 2.0.7? I can't seem to get it to work. I am using http://www.filewatcher.com/b/ftp/ftp.ntua.gr/pub/video/xbmc/addons/frodo/plugin.video.mlbmc-0.html

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - learningit - 2015-03-10

It looks the same. Are you using an OpenElec or Android build? - if so you need to make sure that ffmpeg has been compiled with gnutls for https support.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - rocketr - 2015-03-11

(2015-03-09, 17:20)learningit Wrote: Version 2.0.7 works fine for me on both Windows and Android - choose the HLS option in settings. The login on to MLB.TV is extremely sensitive to multiple login attempts from single or multiple devices within a time period - you will get login failed messages. If you are trying to use a browser to check against the addon, the odds are you will be locked out for an hour or two. My experience is that flipping through watching a couple of minutes of a game and then changing to another game with the addon can also lead to lockouts.

With your advice 2.0.7 is working for me with archived games. I haven't checked it for live games but I think it will be OK now. I'll report back.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - sdsnyr94 - 2015-03-11

OK, I am confused... where the heck did this 2.0.7 version come from to begin with? All last year I was still using the HLS version that needed the mlbhls file, and I don't remember the non-hls getting the HLS option in settings... so this is great.

What we need is someone to get it cleaned up and resubmitted back into the official repo. The one thing I'll miss from the HLS Binary version is the ability to pick which inning to start playback at, or start from beginning.

P.S. I tested with a live game today and it worked fine!

*** OK, so I pulled out an old XBMC unit I had and checked the version on the MLBMC that was installed from the repo, and it is 2.0.7 with the HLS addition... I never noticed sine I was using HLS binary version ***

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - DWalker - 2015-03-13

MLBMC hasn't worked for me for the last couple of days. I had it working perfectly since spring training started but yesterday it started telling me that "Login Failed". And "and we did not receive enough cookies". Anyone else having this issue. Or is everything working good for you all still?

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - sdsnyr94 - 2015-03-13

(2015-03-13, 21:32)DWalker Wrote: MLBMC hasn't worked for me for the last couple of days. I had it working perfectly since spring training started but yesterday it started telling me that "Login Failed". And "and we did not receive enough cookies". Anyone else having this issue. Or is everything working good for you all still?

I just tested using Windows 8.1 and it worked fine. I also tested last night on an openelec box and it was working.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - bpbeinlich - 2015-03-17

(2015-03-11, 04:33)rocketr Wrote:

With your advice 2.0.7 is working for me with archived games. I haven't checked it for live games but I think it will be OK now. I'll report back.

Just a quick note to say that with these tips, I was able to install 2.0.74 on my Raspberry Pi 2 without any problems. You do have to be aware of the "zip inside a zip" thing, but once we pointed Kodi to the correct zip file, it all went smoothly. Many thanks to learningit for the tips and MANY THANKS to Yuioup for picking up this plugin and running with it. What is TV without baseball?

Brian

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - bunglebungle - 2015-03-18

(2015-03-11, 21:06)sdsnyr94 Wrote: OK, I am confused... where the heck did this 2.0.7 version come from to begin with? All last year I was still using the HLS version that needed the mlbhls file, and I don't remember the non-hls getting the HLS option in settings... so this is great.

What we need is someone to get it cleaned up and resubmitted back into the official repo. The one thing I'll miss from the HLS Binary version is the ability to pick which inning to start playback at, or start from beginning.

P.S. I tested with a live game today and it worked fine!

*** OK, so I pulled out an old XBMC unit I had and checked the version on the MLBMC that was installed from the repo, and it is 2.0.7 with the HLS addition... I never noticed sine I was using HLS binary version ***

What resolution did you get with the live game? I have the 2.0.7 divingmule version that has a HLS option in the configuration. Does it still require the HLS binary to be built? I am getting 960x540 on highlights.

Also, we will have to be on the lookout for changes to video delivery. According to the mlb.tv site:

Quote:Web-Based HD Media Player

Available to MLB.TV and MLB.TV Premium subscribers.

MLB.com will debut a new high definition MLB.TV Media Player, completely reengineered for the 2015 season (beta version will be available in or around March).

I'm not sure if that is going to be beneficial to this addon or mean that it will have to switch to launching Chrome just to work.

In the past I've used this addon for highlights mainly, and actually contributed a bit. Since the Cubs are no longer on WGN outside of Chicago, I am hoping to use this to watch games this year, so I might be getting my hands dirty again with this addon.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - dsfifty - 2015-03-20

My experience using both a Windows 7 system and a Minix Neo X7 is that 2.0.7 works fine, but 2.0.74 only plays archived games, not live.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - GriffeyJuni0r - 2015-03-20

Any possible chance that somebody could add the audio feed selection for live games? Meaning, when watching a video feed the user could select which audio feed to play.

This is a great feature when watching live games in the browser, and is used mainly to overlay the local radio broadcast over the video feed when a game is nationally televised on FOX/ESPN/TBS.

Somebody had this working a few years back, in the Audio Settings under Audio Stream you could select which Audio feed you wanted and it was awesome.

Also, an option to start the game from beginning or go to live would be nice.

Thanks!

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - forestrat - 2015-03-30

This would be an amazing feature if possible.

(2015-03-20, 23:18)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: Any possible chance that somebody could add the audio feed selection for live games? Meaning, when watching a video feed the user could select which audio feed to play.

This is a great feature when watching live games in the browser, and is used mainly to overlay the local radio broadcast over the video feed when a game is nationally televised on FOX/ESPN/TBS.

Somebody had this working a few years back, in the Audio Settings under Audio Stream you could select which Audio feed you wanted and it was awesome.

Also, an option to start the game from beginning or go to live would be nice.

Thanks!

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Oat2333 - 2015-03-31

Can someone tell me what version of XBMC/Kodi I need to use on windows 8 to get the 2.0.72 addon from divingmule to work? I had to working all last year but when I went to reinstall today I can't get it working.

I am the only one with access to my account and I have not logged into the account since yesterday, so the log in failed isn't being caused by multiple logins.

The addon is a bit of a mess right now. I hope it can be cleaned up for the regular season.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Dixon Butz - 2015-03-31

(2015-03-31, 21:46)Oat2333 Wrote: Can someone tell me what version of XBMC/Kodi I need to use on windows 8 to get the 2.0.72 addon from divingmule to work? I had to working all last year but when I went to reinstall today I can't get it working.

I am the only one with access to my account and I have not logged into the account since yesterday, so the log in failed isn't being caused by multiple logins.

The addon is a bit of a mess right now. I hope it can be cleaned up for the regular season.

Try the MLB app from the windows store if using win8. It's all I use now. Works great.