Kodi Community Forum
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on (/showthread.php?tid=104391)

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Kalev - 2015-04-18

Actually, I just noticed that the "Setting.xml" file only stores a default value for email & password, which by default, is blank. This file doesn't appear to change when you enter your credentials into the app in Kodi.

Can anybody tell me where the email and password are stored within the addon?

I've combed through the files in the plugin.video.mlbmc directory, and can't seem to locate it.

(2015-04-18, 03:33)Kalev Wrote: I believe I'm having an issue with the correct credentials being passed from the Settings.xml file.

I'm getting "Status : Not Authorized", but I can see that on the "[MLBMC-2.0.75]: mai:" line in the log file that my old credentials are being used, and these credentials that are different from what I have in the Settings.xml file. I've tried uninstalling / reinstalling the addon, deleting the addon directory, and no success.

I have another Kodi box that I've never used MLBMC on, and live games on 2.0.75 works without issue. However, my machine that has used prior versions of this addon with different email/password will not work.

Any idea what the issue could be? Thanks.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - learningit - 2015-04-18

(2015-04-18, 15:47)Kalev Wrote: Actually, I just noticed that the "Setting.xml" file only stores a default value for email & password, which by default, is blank. This file doesn't appear to change when you enter your credentials into the app in Kodi.

Look under userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.mlbmc for settings.xml.
You're probably looking in addon/plugin.video.mlbmc which also has the template settings.xml which will be blank.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Kalev - 2015-04-18

(2015-04-18, 15:55)learningit Wrote:
(2015-04-18, 15:47)Kalev Wrote: Actually, I just noticed that the "Setting.xml" file only stores a default value for email & password, which by default, is blank. This file doesn't appear to change when you enter your credentials into the app in Kodi.

Look under userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.mlbmc for settings.xml.
You're probably looking in addon/plugin.video.mlbmc which also has the template settings.xml which will be blank.

Thanks learningit. I'm totally brain dead today... I corrected the issue by deleting the folder under userdata. It must have been an issue with the cookie file in the folder.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - brockftw - 2015-04-18

(2015-04-18, 07:16)340rag Wrote: Does it still BUFFER alot like most stuff on Kodi? There must be a way to correct this? Esp.when they are in HD!!!
Sounds like you need a better connection. Mine buffers the first few seconds then its flawless.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Mahler - 2015-04-19

Has anyone had any success getting streams with a resolution greater than 540p?

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - ridicule80 - 2015-04-20

(2015-04-18, 03:08)sdsnyr94 Wrote: Trying to watch a live game and I'm getting

Code:
21:06:11 T:1351611424  NOTICE: [MLBMC-2.0.75]: Reason: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:581)

Anyone else having issues?

I have the same issue. Highlights etc do work.
I use OSMC RC2 (on RPI2).
Will try if the issue also shows on OpenElec or can somebody confirm that it is working on OpenElec?

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - fuggin - 2015-04-20

(2015-04-19, 18:25)Mahler Wrote: Has anyone had any success getting streams with a resolution greater than 540p?
My understanding is:

The maximum resolution for the mlbmc add-on is 960x540 (uses rtmp protocol on tcp port 1935) I get little or no buffering using this add-on.

The maximum resolution for the mlbmc(mlb-hls) add-on is 1280x720 (uses http live streaming protocol on tcp port 80) and is only usable for live games. I always get 1280x720 using this add-on with occasional to frequent buffering, depending on how Level3 is performing.

Hope this answers your question and happy to stand corrected on any of this.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - sdsnyr94 - 2015-04-20

(2015-04-20, 11:06)ridicule80 Wrote:
(2015-04-18, 03:08)sdsnyr94 Wrote: Trying to watch a live game and I'm getting

Code:
21:06:11 T:1351611424  NOTICE: [MLBMC-2.0.75]: Reason: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:581)

Anyone else having issues?

I have the same issue. Highlights etc do work.
I use OSMC RC2 (on RPI2).
Will try if the issue also shows on OpenElec or can somebody confirm that it is working on OpenElec?

I was using OSMC also.. installed Openelec and all is good. Looks like an OSMC issue.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - rbrohman - 2015-04-20

(2015-04-20, 11:56)fuggin Wrote:
(2015-04-19, 18:25)Mahler Wrote: Has anyone had any success getting streams with a resolution greater than 540p?
My understanding is:

The maximum resolution for the mlbmc add-on is 960x540 (uses rtmp protocol on tcp port 1935) I get little or no buffering using this add-on.

The maximum resolution for the mlbmc(mlb-hls) add-on is 1280x720 (uses http live streaming protocol on tcp port 80) and is only usable for live games. I always get 1280x720 using this add-on with occasional to frequent buffering, depending on how Level3 is performing.

Hope this answers your question and happy to stand corrected on any of this.

Is the HLS version still working for you? What version of that are you using? Did you have to do anything special to get it going? What OS are you on?

Thanks

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - 340rag - 2015-04-20

Login fail scrip failed wtf is wrong with this crapHuh One day it works the next not. Bending over backward to enjoy MLB in HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - brockftw - 2015-04-20

(2015-04-20, 17:41)340rag Wrote: Login fail scrip failed wtf is wrong with this crapHuh One day it works the next not. Bending over backward to enjoy MLB in HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Works fine for me. Must be user error.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - 340rag - 2015-04-20

only on live games but worked perfect yesterday??

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - sdsnyr94 - 2015-04-20

(2015-04-20, 20:19)340rag Wrote: only on live games but worked perfect yesterday??

I had the same issue on my RaspPi yesterday, and it worked on Saturday with no issues.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - rocketr - 2015-04-20

Has anyone gotten the HLS version working on the FireTV?

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - 340rag - 2015-04-21

This is frustrating,Does anyone know of another way to watch MLB in HDHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?