Kodi Community Forum
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) (/showthread.php?tid=104567)

- Archigos - 2011-08-19

@DomesticMachine
If you're talking about choppy ISO playback, some reason I get that too once in awhile, if you mean an actual DVD no idea... hope a newer Nightly works better for you.

@mason & @isamu.dragon
Glad the latest update fixed things for you...

4am... I'm off to bed (sleeping pills finally kicking in)

- dg69 - 2011-08-19

Freakin' awesome!!!!! Thank you Smile

no TV shows - AScherff - 2011-08-19

FSS_Dawid Wrote:v1.4.1 fixes this problem

Sorry - no. Sad

Updating to 1.4.1. Still no TV Shows - and now app crashes to Springboard.

On iphon4 and ipad

- FSS_Dawid - 2011-08-19

AScherff Wrote:Sorry - no. Sad

Updating to 1.4.1. Still no TV Shows - and now app crashes to Springboard.

On iphon4 and ipad

Remove the app and install it again... If this will not help Then we will have to address you problem individually... and please be sure you don't have the experimental sync metod enable in settings....

- AScherff - 2011-08-19

FSS_Dawid Wrote:Remove the app and install it again... If this will not help Then we will have to address you problem individually... and please be sure you don't have the experimental sync metod enable in settings....

Removed and installed new. Same situation Huh

If you need more information please feel free to ask or to PN

P.S. there is no experimental sync in settings...

EDIT - found - it is not set!

- AScherff - 2011-08-19

new since 1.4.1

- in Movies - looking at posters, app is terminating to springboard after 30 sec. - 1 min.

Shocked

- Jeffrey Diamond - 2011-08-19

Hi,

I just started using this app and have a little problem, not all my TV shows and Movies are showing up. They are all there in XBMC but not when the app syncs. Is this a limit of the free version? Will the paid version show all my stuff or is this sue sort of bug?

Thanks

- Archigos - 2011-08-20

Jeffrey Diamond Wrote:Hi,

I just started using this app and have a little problem, not all my TV shows and Movies are showing up. They are all there in XBMC but not when the app syncs. Is this a limit of the free version? Will the paid version show all my stuff or is this sue sort of bug?

Thanks

Jeffrey,
It has to be either a small bug or something to do with your current setup (not blaming you, just saying) as it is NOT a "Free vs Paid" thing. The only differences between Free and Paid version is the removal of the ads at the bottom of the screen.

If you can respond back with some basic details we might be able to help you. What version of XBMC are you running? (10.x, Nightly, other) What OS is XBMC on? (Windows, Mac, Linux) Which version of Constellation? and lastly where are you running Constellation? (iPhone/iPad) plus whatever details you think are relevant.

- Jeffrey Diamond - 2011-08-20

Archigos Wrote:Jeffrey,
It has to be either a small bug or something to do with your current setup (not blaming you, just saying) as it is NOT a "Free vs Paid" thing. The only differences between Free and Paid version is the removal of the ads at the bottom of the screen.

If you can respond back with some basic details we might be able to help you. What version of XBMC are you running? (10.x, Nightly, other) What OS is XBMC on? (Windows, Mac, Linux) Which version of Constellation? and lastly where are you running Constellation? (iPhone/iPad) plus whatever details you think are relevant.

XBMC version 10.1 (Git - e9e9099)
Constellation: Latest from app store.
Running on a iPad and a iPhone, same results on both.

I have deleted the database, reinstalled the app, refreshed.......

- Archigos - 2011-08-20

Jeffrey Diamond Wrote:XBMC version 10.1 (Git - e9e9099)
Constellation: Latest from app store.
Running on a iPad and a iPhone, same results on both.

I have deleted the database, reinstalled the app, refreshed.......

Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you, but sadly I don't have access to a Mac for any kind of testing for that... (Windows only)

- leafnode - 2011-08-20

Hi

After recent update, Constellation started to crash just after starting the app. I reinstalled it, cleaned the database, nothing. Looks like it crashes at some stage when updating database - after reinstall, Movies got updated, but before I got TV shows count, the app crashed. Now it crashes right after connecting to XBMC.

With the previous version I didn't experience anything like that.

Is there any way I could provide more help? I'm registered apple developer, I could do some debugging, but Constellation right now is not providing any usable logs...

Cheers.

- Jeffrey Diamond - 2011-08-20

Archigos Wrote:Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you, but sadly I don't have access to a Mac for any kind of testing for that... (Windows only)

Well it seems to have fixed itself. At first I thought it was that my iPad was to full and did not have enough space. I deleted a few apps and it started working. But my iPhone always had more than enough free space and that is now working also. *shrug*

Thanks for your time.

- Archigos - 2011-08-20

Jeffrey Diamond Wrote:Well it seems to have fixed itself. At first I thought it was that my iPad was to full and did not have enough space. I deleted a few apps and it started working. But my iPhone always had more than enough free space and that is now working also. *shrug*

Thanks for your time.

Probably just the database in mid sync each time you tried to look... I know when I do fresh installs (dumped database, etc.) for testing, I sometimes get the random crashes the first few times, but as soon as the sync finishes 100% those stop. (Doesn't happened every time either)

- mondychan - 2011-08-21

leafnode Wrote:Hi

After recent update, Constellation started to crash just after starting the app. I reinstalled it, cleaned the database, nothing....

Cheers.

Same goes for me ... till the last update, the movies werent showing up, but I could still use the other functions perfect ..

After the last update it crashes right after connect ...

cheers too!

- rlphrts - 2011-08-21

mondychan Wrote:Same goes for me ... till the last update, the movies werent showing up, but I could still use the other functions perfect ..

After the last update it crashes right after connect ...

cheers too!

same here.. just updated to latest version and app crashes almost directly both on iPhone 3GS and iPad 2

-EDIT-

I just read the suggestion to delete and re-install the app, but this doesn't work for me