Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

Re: MediaDog 0.8.3(27/08)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - ajamils - 2012-10-10

Installed the app today and after some troubles got it installed and working. Amazing stuff!! Now if you can just add Nzbmatrix support (like Nzb Unity app) I will not have to use any other app.

Thanks for amazing app.

RE: MediaDog 0.8.3(27/08)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Frank_Castl3 - 2012-10-12

Another feature I'd request is to have the front screen only show the programs we have enabled in the settings. For instance I do not use Headphones. So it'd be nice if I did not see that as an option on my front screen. Nothing to urgent here obvisouly but maybe if in the next release or so.

The software menu button working on Galaxy Tab 2 would be higher priority if you can get to them.

Thank for a great app. I use the app multiple times a day. It's one of the ones I open first when I wake up to see what downloaded over night. It's also fun to be at a bar and a friend is chatting about a TV show that he thinks I should checkout. I whip out my phone add the show to SickBeard and brag to him that it'll be downloaded before I get home!

RE: MediaDog 0.8.3(27/08)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - bean_ian - 2012-10-12

thanks frank, im actually coding on mediadog tonight for the first time in a while. Fixing a few bugs mentioned here including the software menu issue.
What's more interesting is I will be adding history tabs to both sickbeard and couchpotato and also providing a widget that merges sickbeard & couchpotato history and displays them right on your home screen!

RE: MediaDog 0.8.3(27/08)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - SioPao - 2012-10-15

(2012-10-12, 22:34)bean_ian Wrote: thanks frank, im actually coding on mediadog tonight for the first time in a while. Fixing a few bugs mentioned here including the software menu issue.
What's more interesting is I will be adding history tabs to both sickbeard and couchpotato and also providing a widget that merges sickbeard & couchpotato history and displays them right on your home screen!

Glad to hear it. Thanks very much. Would appreciate it if you could check out the bug I mentioned a few posts up about adding an artist in headphones that is not the top result, it always defaults to the best match even if you select something else.

RE: MediaDog 0.8.3(27/08)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - castortray - 2012-10-18

Is it possible to add integration for imdb app when click on "Movie Info" ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imdb.mobile&hl=en

RE: MediaDog 0.8.3(27/08)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - sgalvin15 - 2012-10-25

HuhNo matter what settings I try, all I get is the error "unable to connect to your server"
Where do I get the SABnzbd URL from? Looked under config in SABnzbd - tried that one, used IPCONFIG in the command prompt - tried those, I have tried every URL and every syntax combination that I can think of that's associated with my HTPC and SABnzbd. Nothing works. I'm on my home WIFI with my Galaxy S3. (CP and SB - same problem.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: MediaDog 0.8.3(27/08)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - msiskind - 2012-10-25

sg15 - your URL is going to be something that can be reachable from any webpage.

ie. http://Your.ISP.IP.Address and then for each of the other apps is going to be the port you have assigned to each application
if you only want to look at it when you are connected to your home network, then your host/ip will be http:/localhost (ie. 192.168.1.100)

generally... SAB = 8080, SB=8081 and CP=5000 (you may have changed any of these through their settings)

RE: MediaDog 0.8.3(27/08)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - sgalvin15 - 2012-10-25

Thank you tremendously for your time and reply, but still not working. I went to www.ip-adress.com and got my IP address.put that into the box that requests the host/IP Address. I put port 8080 (SAB) like it is set to on the SAB config page, Still get "cannot connect to your server"

I tried "localhost" through my WIFI and still get "cannot connect to your server". This shouldn't be this hard! It is just not making any sense why it's not working. Is there some config setting in SAB that I have to change?

I'm sure it's something stupid that I'm missing here. I gutted out the entire setup of my HTPC XBMC/SAB/CP from scratch, but this has me stumped.

RE: MediaDog 0.8.3(27/08)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - msiskind - 2012-10-25

you do have the port forwarded in the router...
What is the webaddress you access the apps from on you computer?
Do you access/have you tried to access from other computers on the same network?

RE: MediaDog 0.8.3(27/08)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - sgalvin15 - 2012-10-26

I have not done anything with the router. None of the instructions have mentioned the router. I have a basic understanding of port forwarding but have never done it before.
The web address is Localhost:8080/sabnzbd/
I know what my IP address is that localhost represents

RE: MediaDog 0.8.3(27/08)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - sgalvin15 - 2012-10-26

OK, So I am now a port forwarding expert (NOT!) I created a static IP address for my media server (198.162.1.150) . In the port forwarding section of my router do I set the both internal AND external ports to 8080?

RE: MediaDog 0.8.3(27/08)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Frank_Castl3 - 2012-10-27

If after you have set up port forwarding on your router and it still doesn't work. Check windows firewall. You will have to allow that port through the windows firewall. You could temporarily turn off the firewall so you can isolate the issue. You can also set your router to DMZ to same IP address you forwarded the port to. This basically sends all ports to that machine. Then try to see if it works. If it does then turn back on windows firewall. If it still works then windows firewall is set up ok. Now turn off DMZ and make sure the port is forwarded in the router and try again. If so then you are done. If not something else is going on. Do things in steps and keep trying but make sure you go in this order.

1. Try with Windows firewall off and router set to DMZ to the computer with Sabnzbd
2. Try with windows firewall on and router set to DMZ to the computer with Sabnzbd
3. Try with windows firewall on and router set to port forward.

RE: MediaDog 0.8.3(27/08)-Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - hogreb - 2012-11-03

make sure that the listening ip in the sabnzb settings isnt set to localhost but to 0.0.0.0 otherwise just the local pc has access to sabnzb

New Widget - bean_ian - 2012-11-09

Hi All,
Finally ready to release the latest update to MediaDog. Biggest new addition is the History Widget. It is fully resizable and has been tested on a GS3, HTC One X & Nexus 7. I need as much feedback on this as you can provide. Battery Drainage? Any force closes? Items not displaying etc.
Also if it works great for you let me know also!!

Grab it on the first post!

Version 0.9.0(09/11/12)
  • NEW: History Widget now available. The widget displays latest downloaded & snatched show for CouchPotato & SickBeard. The widget will remove snatched entries if the item was subsequently downloaded. The widget currently updates every 30mins. NOTE: Will not work on pre Android 3.0 devices
  • NEW: History Section now available in CouchPotato & Sickbeard. Displays the most recent snatched & downloaded entries along with times & qualityetc
  • FIX: Soft menu item now available on tablet devices
  • FIX: More fixes more sickbeard crashes.

Cheers,
Ian

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - PogMoThoin - 2012-11-09

Widget is working fine for me on my SGS3 (SuperNexus Rom) and Nexus 7. It scrolls perfectly, resizes fine and looks very well. Maybe you could add some sort of indication which individual item history is being displayed, as in mark whether SB or CP snatched the item, some sort of colour code would even do. Also, how about making it clickable so it opens MediaDog when you click the dog I'll see how battery usage works out over the next few days