Kodi Community Forum
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: General Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: Windows (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Thread: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available (/showthread.php?tid=106629)

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - Roman_V_M - 2012-07-11

BTW, I have found out that DSplayer from the latest build seems not to work with Internet-streams. The workaround is to add the following record in <rules> section of your playercorefactory.xml:
Code:
<rule internetstream="true" player="dvdplayer"/>

Quote:Now, any chance that Eduard_K or whoever else capable doing it, releases a DSPlayer build based on one of the latest nightlies that include DVDPlayer hi10 support? That would be great.

As somebody explained in this topic a while ago, developing a modified version over actively changed base code is real PITA. You'll never know where a bug could came from - your code or base code. You need to wait for a more or less stable release. Since I'm not a developer, I can't comment this, but it sounds logical.

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - acemt - 2012-07-31

I have downloded the newest version, and cannot get .bdmv files to play. I am sure ( I think) this used to work fine. What Am I missing?

Thanks,

Mark

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - Bjur - 2012-07-31

I have tried to get trailerstreaming working with DSPlayer, but still haven't succeeded. It's working if I'm using the normal XBMC version without DSPlayer. Have tried both the one on the first page and also the newest. What am I doing wrong?

I also have a random problem where DSPlayer version won't start playback. The sound is showing correct in windows, but it won't play in XBMC. I have to unplug HDMI and plug it in again, then it's working.

Any ideas?

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - LordMerlin - 2012-08-02

Newest XBMC DSPlayer build

http://depositfiles.com/files/1catka99o

Thanks to Roman_Vm and Eduard_K!!!

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - acemt - 2012-08-03

Hey LordM,

Tried the newest version and couldn't get anything to play. Reverted back to the last and everything worked great. Don't know what changed to cause the problem. I am having great luck with the last version EXCEPT that I cannot get BDMV files to play. I have searched high and low for a solution to this, Does anybody have a solution to this. I added BDMV to the end of mediasconfig.xml thinking this would work, but NO

</rule>
<rule filetypes="ts|mpeg|mpg|m2ts|bdmv">
<source filter="mpegsource" />
<splitter filter="mpegsplitter" />
<video filter="ffdvideodec" />
<audio filter="ffdaudiodec" />
</rule>

PLEASE, can anyone solve this for me?

Thanks so much...

Mark

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - alexrose1uk - 2012-08-05

Any clue as to the supposed change log of this new version version?
So far I've been quite happy with the one before last, and only encountered one video it crashed out on.

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - LordMerlin - 2012-08-07

to acemt

Last buil from my link are made with calculations that AVsplitter installed as a system and just settle into a folder LAVsplitter DSPlayer.

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - SALAMINOMACHOS - 2012-08-07

(2012-08-02, 12:33)LordMerlin Wrote: Newest XBMC DSPlayer build

http://depositfiles.com/files/1catka99o

Thanks to Roman_Vm and Eduard_K!!!
It is not the latest built
In the link shows the date 1st of June

Video playback problems with DS player - H4D0UK3N - 2012-08-12

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and have been using DSPlayer in XBMC for a fair while now and have been unable to locate a post that helps me with an issue I have been experiencing.

Basically on some video files I play i get a really degraded picture which 'flickers' between a normal looking video to one infested with noise. This is ridiculously noticeable when the picture is predominately black although does it all through the video.

I have tried changing the source, splitter and video filters in mediaconfig between ffdshow, LAV and MPC and editing the noise properties etc.. in the filters themselves to no results.

Playing the same files through VLC I have no issues at all.

posted below are screenshots of the start of a Heroes episode which show the difference and also a debug log.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance.

DSPLAYER:

DVDPLAYER:

VLC MEDIA PLAYER:

**DEBUG LOG**

http://pastebin.com/57BHjnQ5

My HTPC specs are
i3 2120, HD 6750, win 7 HP sp1 (64 bit) 2GB ram

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - LordMerlin - 2012-08-13

(2012-08-07, 16:06)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: It is not the latest built
In the link shows the date 1st of June
Good day.So please show me a link to the latest build DSPlayer.And nothing that the development of his long-abandoned and the link I gave is a continuation of the other craftsmen??

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - acemt - 2012-08-13

Thanks Lord Merlin for the post....

Just ignore Salaminomachos. I don't think he meant any dis-respect.

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - LordMerlin - 2012-08-14

H4D0UK3N

Good day. Looked at your log, everything is fine. The problem with the video as it seems to me is that videorernerer in the DSPlayer gives a more clear picture than the built-in DVDplayer or VLC. Next I would like to see statistics playback by pressing a button "O" on the keyboard. Are you using hardware acceleration of video or not.

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - H4D0UK3N - 2012-08-15

(2012-08-14, 08:07)LordMerlin Wrote: H4D0UK3N

Good day. Looked at your log, everything is fine. The problem with the video as it seems to me is that videorernerer in the DSPlayer gives a more clear picture than the built-in DVDplayer or VLC. Next I would like to see statistics playback by pressing a button "O" on the keyboard. Are you using hardware acceleration of video or not.

Hi LordMerlin,

Cheers for having a look for me. I have attached 2 pics - One with hardware acceleration on and one without. About 2 or so months ago I turned off hardware accel and since then it has remained off as I had a bad problem with an episode of another show I acquired and disabling this fixed that issue (It was only 1 ep this affected). With or without it on I get the same noise problem.

Anyhow, heres the payback stats

**WITH Hardware Accel**

**WITHOUT Hardware Accel**

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - hlina - 2012-08-16

I have the seekbar bug, meaning that movies jump back to the Beginning when I use the seekbar, or the player crashes. It was long time ago that this bug was mentioned in this thread, so I would like to ask, if there a fix for this problem already?

RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available - LordMerlin - 2012-08-16

H4D0UK3N
It seems to me a bit strange the following indicators processor load:
**WITH Hardware Accel** - 18,8%
**WITHOUT Hardware Accel** - 17,7%
Actually when you disable the on such material should be loading more. And you tried to change the settings in the LAV decoder associated with hardware decoding and finding the pictures?
hlina

Describes your symptoms are similar to the problem with parsing file splitter. So you got on all files? Can he spoiled? I would like to know what type of container and what is the splitter. Will help медиаинфо file and screen while playing with the touch of a button "O" on the keyboard.