Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 (/showthread.php?tid=107331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - SevenNine - 2013-04-14

Similar to these options for skins:

For Skinners:
- To run single Movie update: <onclick>RunScript(script.ratingupdate,Single=Movie)</onclick>
- To run single TV Show update: <onclick>RunScript(script.ratingupdate,Single=TVShow)</onclick>

Are there options to run All Movies and All TV Shows?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - m4x1m - 2013-04-14

(2013-04-14, 02:23)SevenNine Wrote: Similar to these options for skins:

For Skinners:
- To run single Movie update: <onclick>RunScript(script.ratingupdate,Single=Movie)</onclick>
- To run single TV Show update: <onclick>RunScript(script.ratingupdate,Single=TVShow)</onclick>

From XBMC Home Menu -> Add-On (activate it or create a favorite link to the script) you can launch the addon gui. You can disable some options from the configuration to allow the script to run in background. I hope I have understood your question!

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - SevenNine - 2013-04-14

(2013-04-14, 17:53)m4x1m Wrote:
(2013-04-14, 02:23)SevenNine Wrote: Similar to these options for skins:

For Skinners:

From XBMC Home Menu -> Add-On (activate it or create a favorite link to the script) you can launch the addon gui. You can disable some options from the configuration to allow the script to run in background. I hope I have understood your question!

Thanks for the reply. I have it set to just run with notifications in settings. However, when I launch, it still goes to the GUI.

I'm actually interested in scheduling the script to run. The GUI launches, however, so I'd be interested in launching and having it automatically run All Movies and/or All Shows. Is this something that could be done? Or is this a feature request?

I use The Scheduler add-on to run certain things often.. exporting video library, artwork downloader, library updates, etc. I want to add rating update to this also, but can't seem to figure out a RunScript syntax that will run automated.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=144378

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - PatrickBateman - 2013-04-15

(2013-04-11, 19:01)m4x1m Wrote:
(2013-04-11, 15:36)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the info, but can it display this information in a popup window like "missing movie scanner" so I don't need to exit xbmc to see immediate list?

Mmhhh a popup in XBMC with 250 lines, if somebody doesn't have any movie in top 250, is horrible.
If I open the file in the browser? Like the button downloadreport in Artwork Downloader script?

Maybe a popup was a bad description from me Nod
Yea, much like a scrollable list (with a close "x" button), this allows users to close the list if they don't care, or to scroll the list and see what movies are missing from the top 250 for those who do Wink

Is this possible?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - m4x1m - 2013-04-15

(2013-04-14, 20:15)SevenNine Wrote: Thanks for the reply. I have it set to just run with notifications in settings. However, when I launch, it still goes to the GUI.

I'm actually interested in scheduling the script to run. The GUI launches, however, so I'd be interested in launching and having it automatically run All Movies and/or All Shows. Is this something that could be done? Or is this a feature request?

I use The Scheduler add-on to run certain things often.. exporting video library, artwork downloader, library updates, etc. I want to add rating update to this also, but can't seem to figure out a RunScript syntax that will run automated.

Thanks!

To disable GUI untick the option "Use the new GUI instead of the old sequential method" this option disable the GUI and runs the script in a sequential mode (TOP250, Movies, TV Shows)

RunScript(script.ratingupdate)
I think that is enough this to start the script!

(2013-04-15, 01:10)PatrickBateman Wrote: Maybe a popup was a bad description from me Nod
Yea, much like a scrollable list (with a close "x" button), this allows users to close the list if they don't care, or to scroll the list and see what movies are missing from the top 250 for those who do Wink

Is this possible?

I think yes, I will try to add this functionality in the next release, but please be patient, now I'm occupied with my job and I don't have much time!

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - SevenNine - 2013-04-15

(2013-04-15, 10:31)m4x1m Wrote:
(2013-04-14, 20:15)SevenNine Wrote: Thanks for the reply. I have it set to just run with notifications in settings. However, when I launch, it still goes to the GUI.

Thanks!

To disable GUI untick the option "Use the new GUI instead of the old sequential method" this option disable the GUI and runs the script in a sequential mode (TOP250, Movies, TV Shows)

RunScript(script.ratingupdate)
I think that is enough this to start the script!

That would do it. Thanks!

One question, any way to disable the resume popup? That kills it if failed on last launch.

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - m4x1m - 2013-04-15

(2013-04-15, 18:35)SevenNine Wrote: That would do it. Thanks!

One question, any way to disable the resume popup? That kills it if failed on last launch.

At this moment no. In next release I'll add an option to answer yes or no in automatic.

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - braz - 2013-04-21

Great addon, thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - mybrain87 - 2013-04-22

Seems like a great addon...if I could just get it to work.

I always get the following error in my log:

Code:
13:53:36 T:140013957826304   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'xml.etree.ElementTree.ParseError'>
                                            Error Contents: mismatched tag: line 6, column 2
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/lib/gui.py", line 70, in onClick
                                                Movies()
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/lib/ratings_all.py", line 258, in __init__
                                                self.Movies = self.listing()
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/lib/ratings_all.py", line 281, in listing
                                                match = RawXbmcDb.query( 'SELECT idMovie FROM movie' )
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/lib/dbutils.py", line 19, in query
                                                if RawXbmcDb_Connect is None: RawXbmcDb_Connect = findXbmcDb()
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/lib/dbutils.py", line 45, in findXbmcDb
                                                advancedsettings.parse( xbmc.translatePath( "special://userdata/advancedsettings.xml" ) )
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xml/etree/ElementTree.py", line 653, in parse
                                                parser.feed(data)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xml/etree/ElementTree.py", line 1624, in feed
                                                self._raiseerror(v)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xml/etree/ElementTree.py", line 1488, in _raiseerror
                                                raise err
                                            ParseError: mismatched tag: line 6, column 2
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Am I missing something?

EDIT: After a reboot and me deleting and creating my advancedsettings.xml new it's now working. Don't know why, but I'm happy it does now.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - sakis - 2013-05-17

Hello to all! New guy here!
Recently I bought an android tv stick (imito mx1) and installed xbmc.
I added my NAS movies using IMDB as scraper but on TV Shows settings there was no option for IMDB.
I noticed that in every single episode there is a rating.
So I have a few questions.
a) Can I use this add-on on android xbmc?
b) If yes on a, can this add-on retrieve IMDB ratings for single episodes? In the description it says that it doesn't but there is episode rating in IMDB.

Thanks in advance!

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - m4x1m - 2013-05-17

(2013-05-17, 14:27)sakis Wrote: Hello to all! New guy here!
Recently I bought an android tv stick (imito mx1) and installed xbmc.
I added my NAS movies using IMDB as scraper but on TV Shows settings there was no option for IMDB.
I noticed that in every single episode there is a rating.
So I have a few questions.
a) Can I use this add-on on android xbmc?
b) If yes on a, can this add-on retrieve IMDB ratings for single episodes? In the description it says that it doesn't but there is episode rating in IMDB.

Thanks in advance!

I don't think is possible to use this script with Android, because it need the php-cgi binary (I don't know if exist a porting for Android... google??).Huh

XBMC uses thetvdb.com to get the tv show information and there is much differences with IMDb, the episodes often don't match and without an ID of IMDb, I don't know how to get the ratings for the episodes. I tried to get all ratings for the episodes in one single shot and can be done, but then, the differences are too much and is very complicated compare the single episodes to assign an IMDb ID.Sad

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - sakis - 2013-05-17

Thank you for your reply!
Such a shame for android xbmc users...Sad
Quite useful tool.
Thanks anyway!

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - Jandalf - 2013-05-27

hey m4x1m, thank you for this nice and helpful plugin.

But now i got a problem:

I have 1143 movies but RatingUpdate tried to update only 784 of them.
I have no clue why there are missing some. They all have a IMDB ID.

Should I upload a Debug Log or the MyMovie.db ?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - ShadowTek - 2013-05-28

What a fantastic addon!! I use windows 7 x64 and it worked perfectly!

I was wondering if you could add the ability to add/update a MPAA description? For example: Rated R for language, drinking, etc...

I know that Ember will do this but your addon is far more efficient. Or maybe make a separate addon for this if you have the time? Just a humble request..

Thanks again, brilliant script Smile

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - m4x1m - 2013-05-28

(2013-05-27, 21:52)Jandalf Wrote: hey m4x1m, thank you for this nice and helpful plugin.

But now i got a problem:

I have 1143 movies but RatingUpdate tried to update only 784 of them.
I have no clue why there are missing some. They all have a IMDB ID.

Should I upload a Debug Log or the MyMovie.db ?

Perhaps those movies are already updated? Checks the xbmc.log and compares the movie with the IMDb site. You can try also to update the single movie (if you use the Transparency skin)!

(2013-05-28, 00:46)ShadowTek Wrote: I was wondering if you could add the ability to add/update a MPAA description? For example: Rated R for language, drinking, etc...

I don't think Sad the mpaa rating, from my experience, is not updated very often (perhaps never), and the recent universal scraper gets only the rating without the description, I use also Plex Media Server and the descriptions are not recognized, I removed all descriptions from my database.