Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3 (/showthread.php?tid=107331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - Jandalf - 2013-06-05

(2013-06-05, 01:01)boppyman Wrote: OK thanks

I got a little confused i'm not after MPAA or UK ratings i just want to update the IMDB ratings.

So my question should have been, why are my files not updating Smile

what does the log say?
do you use multiple profiles?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - boppyman - 2013-06-05

The debug log?

It says this though out scanning (apart from the movie name and ID changes)

17:48:22 T:1624 DEBUG: [Rating Update] - Exec: "C:/php5/php-cgi.exe" -q C:\Users\Media Centre\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\php\ratings.php -d mid=tt0145660
17:48:22 T:1624 DEBUG: [Rating Update] - Data: No input file specified.
17:48:22 T:1624 NOTICE: [Rating Update] - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me: there was a problem with the imdb site!

I don't use multiple profiles no

I think this is the fix below because i also have a space in my PC name, but its a little vague for me

(2012-04-11, 14:58)debunn Wrote: Just as a follow up for anyone else who may be experiencing this issue, I was able to get the scripts to run by performing two changes (all made to the "resources\lib\ratings_all.py" script):

1) Modifying all of the PHP script locations (at the top of the script) to be surrounded in double quotes (my Windows user directory contains a space)
2) Changing the os.popen commands to run a batch file instead of the included commands. For some reason, the direct calls to the php-cgi.exe were failing when made directly - having a batch file perform the commands instead seems to have resolved the issue. I'm guessing this has something to do with operating system compatibility (possibly with forward / back slash issues), but found this to be an easier solution than trying to figure out why the Python script was failing on Windows 7 x64.

edit: double post

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - Jandalf - 2013-06-05

(2013-06-05, 19:10)boppyman Wrote:
(2012-04-11, 14:58)debunn Wrote: Just as a follow up for anyone else who may be experiencing this issue, I was able to get the scripts to run by performing two changes (all made to the "resources\lib\ratings_all.py" script):

1) Modifying all of the PHP script locations (at the top of the script) to be surrounded in double quotes (my Windows user directory contains a space)
2) Changing the os.popen commands to run a batch file instead of the included commands. For some reason, the direct calls to the php-cgi.exe were failing when made directly - having a batch file perform the commands instead seems to have resolved the issue. I'm guessing this has something to do with operating system compatibility (possibly with forward / back slash issues), but found this to be an easier solution than trying to figure out why the Python script was failing on Windows 7 x64.

that will be the problem. change in ratings_all.py:
replace this
Code:
top250_path   = os.path.normpath( __resource__ + "\\php\\top250.php" )
ratings_path  = os.path.normpath( __resource__ + "\\php\\ratings.php" )
listings_path = os.path.normpath( __resource__ + "\\php\\listings.php" )
with this
Code:
top250_path   = '"' + os.path.normpath( __resource__ + '\\php\\top250.php"' )
ratings_path  = '"' + os.path.normpath( __resource__ + '\\php\\ratings.php"' )
listings_path = '"' + os.path.normpath( __resource__ + '\\php\\listings.php"' )

so all paths are surrounded by "

I replaced them 3 lines and when i run the updater i get "script failed! : ratings_all.py"

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - Jandalf - 2013-06-06

(2013-06-05, 23:53)boppyman Wrote: I replaced them 3 lines and when i run the updater i get "script failed! : ratings_all.py"

sorry, here is a downloadable running version of ratings_all.py: ratings_all.py

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - boppyman - 2013-06-06

Thanks i used that and no longer get a error but still get 0 files updated

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - Jandalf - 2013-06-06

(2013-06-06, 15:33)boppyman Wrote: Thanks i used that and no longer get a error but still get 0 files updated

what does the log say? (no need for debug, normal is ok)

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - boppyman - 2013-06-06

NOTICE: [Rating update] - Zoolander: there was a problem with the imdb site!

for every entry

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - Gobbomaster - 2013-06-08

I looks and sounds great, but I get the following error:

12:51:44 T:3580 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError'>
Error Contents: not well-formed (invalid token): line 3, column 45
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Eden 12.0\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\gui.py", line 70, in onClick
Movies()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Eden 12.0\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ratings_all.py", line 258, in __init__
self.Movies = self.listing()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Eden 12.0\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ratings_all.py", line 281, in listing
match = RawXbmcDb.query( 'SELECT idMovie FROM movie' )
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Eden 12.0\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\dbutils.py", line 19, in query
if RawXbmcDb_Connect is None: RawXbmcDb_Connect = findXbmcDb()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Eden 12.0\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\dbutils.py", line 45, in findXbmcDb
advancedsettings.parse( xbmc.translatePath( "special://userdata/advancedsettings.xml" ) )
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Eden 12.0\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 586, in parse
parser.feed(data)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Eden 12.0\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 1245, in feed
self._parser.Parse(data, 0)
ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 3, column 45
-->End of Python script error report<--

Can someone tell me what is going wrong?

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - Jandalf - 2013-06-08

(2013-06-06, 15:58)boppyman Wrote: NOTICE: [Rating update] - Zoolander: there was a problem with the imdb site!

for every entry

damn me, now I will need the debug log, sorry Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - boppyman - 2013-06-08

(2013-06-08, 13:04)Jandalf Wrote: damn me, now I will need the debug log, sorry Big Grin

No problem here you go

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4em1s9

had to upload it because it was too big to post in here

(2013-06-08, 16:51)boppyman Wrote: No problem here you go

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4em1s9

had to upload it because it was too big to post in here

Strange, I try to reproduce your error but I had no problems.
Could you please open a Windows console and run this command:
Code:
"C:/php5/php-cgi.exe" -q "C:\Users\Media Centre\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\php\ratings.php" -d mid=tt0285893
It should generate outpute like this:
Code:
{"Rating":"6.8","Votes":"503","Response":"True"}

RE: [RELEASE] - Rating Update - boppyman - 2013-06-08

I did what you said and it comes up exactly as you said in the second code

(2013-06-08, 18:16)boppyman Wrote: I did what you said and it comes up exactly as you said in the second code

Ok, I'm running out of ideas.

I rewrite this plugin for my own use but you could test it. It has no GUI and can only update the movies but doesn't use PHP-CGI so you shouldn't ran into that problem anymore:

script.imdbupdate-0.1.zip

Please PN me with anything related to this script.