Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? - thebearnecessit - 2012-02-17

Anyone know how I can get rid of the "Recent Tracks" windows that is displayed in my Home Menu?

Been trying for ages to figure this one out!

Any help gratefully received.

- Ghostdivision - 2012-02-17

Chiaki Wrote:PLEASE integrate the Artwork Downloader GUI within the Skin! It shouldn't be too hard! It works with Aeon Nox but I don't like that skin as much as I like mq3. I don't want to switch to Aeon Nox just so I can use the Artwork Downloader properly...
If you try Aeon Nox you can call up the film information and choose "Get artwork" after that if you choose to NOT download all availiable stuff you can CHOOSE what banner and so on you want to use.
Please, this is really a must-have! =(...

I know you cannot choose what you want with this skin, but i actually prefer how its done. You have download art work under addons on the side bar when viewing your library, and its easy to call up and click it, and your done without having to go into each individual movie.

- Chiaki - 2012-02-17

Ghostdivision Wrote:I know you cannot choose what you want with this skin, but i actually prefer how its done. You have download art work under addons on the side bar when viewing your library, and its easy to call up and click it, and your done without having to go into each individual movie.

Well so what damage would be done? You still have the option to choose between NOT automatically downloading and the mode you know.
I for myself DON'T want the addon to pick the banner for my tv-shows, I want to pick it MYSELF.
After you download the artwork you have NO way of changing it from within XBMC and that's what I dislike!

By the way: Somehow I can't manage to have fanart as a background for my tv-shows option in the nav menu. Any ideas?

- Chiaki - 2012-02-17

What is especially strange: Any other fanart-backdrop works but when I'm on the tv-show menu option I can't see any backdrop. It's black.
But as soon as I press the up-key so I can see everything from the "new"-widget (aka new series I've added) I can SEE the backdrop from one of my tv-shows! This must be some bug within the skin.
Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: Then again it seems, that the backdrop only seems to happen because it's related to that specific tv-show... Does anyone know where the folder for fanart backdrops is? The artwork organizer doesn't seem to do his job =/...

- Chiaki - 2012-02-17

Great stuff... I found out what's going on. It seems that Aeon MQ3 can't handle if you set up a custom folder for your artwork organizer fanart. What the hell?

EDIT: Bummer... my SSD will be flushed with fanart if I have to keep this up ^^. Does anyone know a workaround? By the way I heard of an application for the PC to scrape for Logos and stuff... starts with an E or something... Does anyone know where I can get that? Then I wouldn't need to rely on Marcos including artwork downloader GUI...

- leftywhat - 2012-02-17

thebearnecessit Wrote:Anyone know how I can get rid of the "Recent Tracks" windows that is displayed in my Home Menu?

Been trying for ages to figure this one out!

Any help gratefully received.

That is easy, its in the skin options. Its called Multi-functional something... I will look tonight, I have all my custom settings written in a word doc Smile

I disabled mine too, I kind of got sick of that small box bottom right corner of the screen showing recent tracks/movies/skin version etc. Imo makes the screen look too "filled", I prefer it neat/simple/tidy.

- toineb - 2012-02-17

I can see Marcos needing a much needed break again soon......

- Chiaki - 2012-02-17

I noticed that if you use the "deep list" viewing method for music the info panel that pops up after a few seconds if you stay with your "cursor" over a song is completely blank as long as you use the party mode instead of library mode. In library mode it's perfectly fine.
Also the artist info is in English there even though it should be German (this is also true for library mode).
If I turn on the visualization mode the artist info is in German and everything's fine. What could I be doing wrong?

EDIT: Ok, german info works now in both party and library mode. I had to kill the music database and add the source anew (Is there any way to force the database to load everything anew but erasing the sources?).
But the "expanded" info panel when using the deep list is still empty in party mode...

EDIT2: It looks like this: Image

While it REALLY should look like this (like it does in library mode): Image

I want my party mode to work properly =(... Any way to fix that?
Or perhaps turn that off altogether?

- Phantom_Zone - 2012-02-17

dsarena Wrote:how to enable watchlist, watchlist script nowhere to be seen in mine

i use aeon mq3 with eden beta

MarcosQui,

I'd love to see this as part of Aeon, would you be willing to add watchlist to your next release?

edit - I'll make a feature request...

- MarcosQui - 2012-02-17

Current changelog version pre-1.2.3

Added: Watchlist Script support.
Added: MovieSets Script support. (partial)
Added: RCB - New features integrated in skin. (issue 139)
Fixed: Weather Plus - Information for 7 days is not shown on startup.
Fixed: Multiplex View (with : Show always Mode) - Year, Actor, Director, Studio and Countries not showing results. (issue 135)
Fixed: Banner Info view - The info pannel view dosen't appear on the screen when viewing with a Smart Playlist. (issue 136)
Fixed: TV Series Thumb 16:9 Landscape Artwork Downloader. (issue 137)
Fixed: Landscape View - Landscape.jpg not used in fixed list option enabled. (issue 140)

So, that answers your question. Wink

I'll enjoy my days off in celebration of Carnival to finish the integration of MovieSets and then release the version 1.2.3 for all.

MarcosQui Wrote:Current changelog version pre-1.2.3

Added: Watchlist Script support.

So, that answers your question. Wink

I'll enjoy my days off in celebration of Carnival to finish the integration of MovieSets and then release the version 1.2.3 for all.

Superb, thanks Marcus! I've sent a few beer tokens your way, enjoy! Nod

- TeKo - 2012-02-17

Whats the easiest way to change the cases to DVD (for every SD media) and bluray (for HD media)?
I am switching between this an Nox all the time and I really liked it that Nox just uses the resolution for the cases because I hate the color of the generic cases Wink

- MarcosQui - 2012-02-17

shadetree Wrote:Hmm..Marcos gives and gives, skinning is his passion.

That said, we want and want and then want some more!

Just to clarify a fact:

Aeon MQ is a thing, Aeon Nox is another.

Despite carrying the 'Aeon' name, they use an entirely different basis.

Each skinner goes his way, each skin goes his way, in fact I do not know how it currently the Nox, so, please do not weigh anything to copy. I do not feel good about it and I guarantee that Big Noid also not feel well.

Don't there is a skin that can integrate all of all, each has its strong point.

Looking forward, at this time I only have eyes to Aeon MQ 4.

TeKo Wrote:Whats the easiest way to change the cases to DVD (for every SD media) and bluray (for HD media)?
I am switching between this an Nox all the time and I really liked it that Nox just uses the resolution for the cases because I hate the color of the generic cases Wink

I used a renaming program (Flash Renamer) to amend all my filenames based on a find/replace...eg. Avatar.iso, look for iso and replace with bluray.iso (you'll need to do this with your trailers, tbn and nfo files as well)

This works fine as long as you have your movies separated into separate DVD and blu-ray top folders...

Luckily I only have a dozen or so DVDs left in my collection so I just renamed them by hand eg. Avatar.dvd.iso (you can also leave it as Avatar.iso and it will show a DVD cover by default)

- shadetree - 2012-02-17

MarcosQui Wrote:Just to clarify a fact:

Aeon MQ is a thing, Aeon Nox is another.

Despite carrying the 'Aeon' name, they use an entirely different basis.

Each skinner goes his way, each skin goes his way, in fact I do not know how it currently the Nox, so, please do not weigh anything to copy. I do not feel good about it and I guarantee that Big Noid also not feel well.

Don't there is a skin that can integrate all of all, each has its strong point.

Looking forward, at this time I only have eyes to Aeon MQ 4.

Out of the up-most respect MQ, It still bothers me to read all the other skin references to this and that want want want...in your own thread.

My $.02