Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- Alael - 2011-09-01

@m0v1em4n: Well, the scroll bar scrolls faster and shows the letters.
I think HD audio WILL be implemented in Eden - if you check the audio engine branch, you´ll see gnif has made many improvements to it.

- GregKael - 2011-09-01

lokham Wrote:thanks for the work, best skin ever, very fast and easy tu use.

I'v just a little problem, I'v installed the "artwork organizer" script and activated all options in the settings of the skin but my movie and Tv show backdrops of the main menu are just plain Black.

is it supposed to make random fanart backdrop related to the movies ?

thank you anyway.

Seconded, I am having the same issue, but I can't tell from the log if it's the script or the skin that's causing the issue.
Anyway here is a paste bin of my log file

http://pastebin.com/QJFRp4vB

- EndiSky - 2011-09-01

EndiSky Wrote:For my TV shows, Using showcase view, I have some show icons that are the correct portrait aspect ratio, and others that are all whacked out in a "compressed" banner that is un readable.... any suggestions?

Quokka1979 Wrote:You could make some using clearart and logo's with Gimp it's easy

Could you dumb this down just a bit for me please!? Noob style if you could!

Text Scrolling - catweazle71 - 2011-09-01

Hi,

first of all I like to say WOW .. what a great skin Big Grin Really awesome!!!

I have a question concerning the the scroll speed, e.g. in the plot description. It is too fast for me so that I can't read it.

Is it possible to change the speed? In any way?

Thanks a lot

- spiktsu - 2011-09-01

m0v1em4n Wrote:Hi

Seem like alot of people are having trouble with this one, me included.
Think if you shut XBMC down and restart that worked for me
Thank you buddy! I got it to work Smile

- johnny87au - 2011-09-02

hey guys how do i customize the wallpaper for say tv shows, videos etc, only default wallpaper i like which comes with the skin is the SUPERMAN backdrp under VIDEOS and the TV show back drops, any idea guys ?

Also do u need ember media or does the scraper run fine Huh?

- zepfan - 2011-09-02

johnny87au Wrote:hey guys how do i customize the wallpaper for say tv shows, videos etc, only default wallpaper i like which comes with the skin is the SUPERMAN backdrp under VIDEOS and the TV show back drops, any idea guys ?

I have a folder of art in which I've placed the fanarts i'd like to set to rotate.
For example
Photos/Backdrops/Tv
Photos/Backdrops/movies

Etc, and set them to the folder.

zepfan Wrote:I have a folder of art in which I've placed the fanarts i'd like to set to rotate.
For example
Photos/Backdrops/Tv
Photos/Backdrops/movies

Etc, and set them to the folder.

Can you share the photos with me ? I dont really like the default back drops hehe

- m0v1em4n - 2011-09-02

johnny87au Wrote:hey guys how do i customize the wallpaper for say tv shows, videos etc, only default wallpaper i like which comes with the skin is the SUPERMAN backdrp under VIDEOS and the TV show back drops, any idea guys ?

Hi johnny,

if you go to Marcos web site here there are some extra themes,
What I did it just over write the existing backgrounds in the MQ3 folder with the one I liked out of the themes from Marcos site, only problem with that is when the skin updates you lose what you have done, or if you like the complete theme just extract the zip into the appropriate folder.

hope that helps

m0v1em4n

- sidewalksuper - 2011-09-02

Found another small bug:
When I'm playing a trailer and press i or press pause it doesn't show the movie information and artwork correctly. (This is a saved trailer, not a streamed one)

- Lockos - 2011-09-02

@sidewalksuper : this is clearly not a bug from MQ3, if you want a thumbnail and a director you have to add it yourself for this video !

Don't forget that the movie and the trailer are two different videos but treated the same way in XBMC. If you want extra infos for your trailer you have to create an extra nfo for it, just like you did for your movie.

And please, don't link all "problems" to a MQ3 problem, take your time to explore it before !

I have tried to explore the issue and came to the conclusion it was a skin issue. It's a bit difficult sometimes though to pinpoint an issue to either skin or xbmc it self.

In this case the trailer is listed as a trailer for that specific movie, so the same information applies to the stuff that's scraped normally.
MQ3 links the fanart and box image to the movie, so I thought definitely this is also an MQ3 thing.

Since you tell me it isn't an MQ3 problem it would be cool if there was a workaround then from MQ3 to toggle movie info==trailer info Smile

- Lockos - 2011-09-02

You are now making me doubting about that, did you try another skin like confluence ?

Yes, in Confluence the trailer does give correct boxart and title name.
It says: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Trailer)

That's why I thought it was an MQ3 issue Smile

Ah, I have some extra info on it.
In Confluence I went on to play the trailer via the i button, to go into the info screen and then I chose trailer.
When I do this in MQ3 I also get the correct output!
When I press down arrow 2 times to play the trailer it doesn't give the correct output Smile

I think it's definitely a problem with MQ3 then.