Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- locomot1f - 2011-09-30

PORTAL45 Wrote:Weather plus works fine for me. The only issue I've seen is that the Alerts/Warnings are not parsed correctly. They still generate and notify, but they come across with full HTML tags.

EDIT: I am using the nightly builds. I'm current as of about 5 days ago.

i'm having issues. seems that on the home page it's not linking to the images. everything else works fine -- once i click on weather, the maps and all the forecasts work... just the animated images aren't showing.
i have the path correct. it works fine on other skins.

i'm on ATV 2; nightly builds.

- JohnVee - 2011-10-01

Hello Marcos,

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but scrolling through movies while listening to music, the progress bar overlaps the reminder that trailer is available.

Also, when MQ3 first came out, the reminder for trailer is available had a black shaded background with white text on top. Exactly how the music bar on the top left looks. In my opinion, I think it looked great the way you had it Smile

Thank you and keep up the great work!

- fluentdesigns - 2011-10-01

Has anyone been able to get Trakt to work with this theme?

- isamu.dragon - 2011-10-01

trakt is broken atm, xbmc changed some calls

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-01

wouterdt Wrote:You have an option to enable/disable the borders in the settings, this works for when the clock/stats are attached to the main menu. Is it possible to do the same for when they are at the top?

Vip Aeon MQ user = vip request = vip attention. Rolleyes

I will include as soon as possible.

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-01

JohnVee, thank you for your report. I'll correct.

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-01

Andre Carvalho Wrote:Hi there,

Is there a way to change the date format from the way it is now (FRI, SEP 30, 2011) to the way it was on AEON MQ2 (Friday, September 30, 2011)?

Thanks!

The date is obtained by the system, the skin has no control over that.

$INFO[System.Date]

Initial impression - xbmc17 - 2011-10-01

First time user, I'd have to say this skin is absolutely stunning, very, very nice. The only two things I would comment on:

1. While scrolling through my music library in Low List view, I've crashed multiple times. Not sure if other views also cause this, I'll test. I've never had a crash in Transparency or Confluence.

2. For large music collections, there really isn't a user-friendly view that allows you to scroll through a large number of items quickly with an easy way to see the "list" (in the artist library section for example). Something like this is a nice fanart view and maintains a nice transparent list on the right:

- wouterdt - 2011-10-01

MarcosQui Wrote:I will include as soon as possible.

Awesome! Thank you.

xbmc17 Wrote:1. While scrolling through my music library in Low List view, I've crashed multiple times.

I've had the same issue a few times. The Eden nightly (linux, mario sitz ppa) seems to be crashing from time to time scrolling trough video/music libraries. No error in the error/debug log though. I'm guessing it's not a skin thing but hey it's a nightly build after all.

- vzey - 2011-10-02

MrBump Wrote:Awesome skin, just a couple problems ive found with it.

Also, just found another error, when i go settings/skin/main menu, it has "Weather backdrop based on current north america season" and "Weather backdrop based on current south america season".

Obviously they should actually read, "Weather backdrop based on current northern hemisphere season" and "Weather backdrop based on current southern hemisphere season"

Thanks for all the hard work!

How do I change this setting to Southern Hemisphere please? In Australia we're in Spring Smile

- Andre Carvalho - 2011-10-02

MarcosQui Wrote:The date is obtained by the system, the skin has no control over that.

$INFO[System.Date]

But then how come AEON MQ2 showed the date in a long format and AEON MQ3 is showing it abbreviated?

Unless by "system" you mean XBMC and not Windows, since Windows is still the same but my XBMC was upgraded from Dharma to Eden.
Thanks

- vzey - 2011-10-02

ryan437 Wrote:skin is amazinggggggggggg however I think I found a bug can any confirm in low list view in movies when u try to play the trailer press down twice goes to next movie ?

i'm getting the same problem in panel view - how does one play trailers? (it says press down arrow twice but that just selects a different film)

- isamu.dragon - 2011-10-02

Andre Carvalho Wrote:But then how come AEON MQ2 showed the date in a long format and AEON MQ3 is showing it abbreviated?

Unless by "system" you mean XBMC and not Windows, since Windows is still the same but my XBMC was upgraded from Dharma to Eden.
Thanks

Eden changes the format

- wouterdt - 2011-10-02

vzey Wrote:How do I change this setting to Southern Hemisphere please?

It's in settings -> skin -> main menu. The second to last option.

vzey Wrote:In Australia we're in Spring Smile

You lucky bastard! Got room for a guest for a few months? :p

- Athanatos875 - 2011-10-02

I just tired the latest nightly build of XBMC and it broke Aeon MQ3. All of the text is gone from the menus. Is everyone else getting this or is it just me?