Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- clubwerks - 2011-10-12

mad-max Wrote:Wrong... Laugh it's a little bit smarter...take a look at the post above...

mm

I was answering a question that didn't have anything to do with you or your post. Try to follow along, I used the quote feature and so did the person I quoted.

- mad-max - 2011-10-12

clubwerks Wrote:I was answering a question that didn't have anything to do with you or your post. Try to follow along, I used the quote feature and so did the person I quoted.

Hey clubwerks,
sorry for that...was a little bit confused due to the time of the day or let's say night, we had here in Germany...
This was no personal attack, just a result from my confusion...
I hope you can forgive me Big Grin

mm

- eskro - 2011-10-13

[POSSIBLE BUG #1]
hey guys, any of you have problems making any Artist FanART appear
when listening to an album??
here's a screenie
i dont see the fanART in the background at all...
all i see is the default MUSIC Backdrop i chose in the settings....

[POSSIBLE BUG #2]
again, to follow up on bug#1,
the cleaART logo.png isnt appearing on screen either,,,
it used to be next to the spinning disc, but now,
its just not there,,,
see image here
the only way to see the ClearART logo is hit TAB on my keyboard
to go in visualization mode,,,
once there, the clearART logo shows up....
click here to see what i mean --> http://uploadpix.org/images/screenbrb.jpg

[POSSIBLE BUG #3]
again, to follow up on music section bugs,
when you actually enter the MUSIC section,
and navigate through all your albums,
some album FanARTs appear in the back and some not,,,
actually, there's only 1 for me that shows up,,
the rest aren't appearing at all,,,
see image here
same for their ClearART logo's...
i dont see any...

[POSSIBLE BUG #4]
now lets say you actually enter into a selected album to choose a song,
i'm supposed to see the ClearART logo,,,
dont see it anymore,,,,

any of you have these problems? thanks Smile

- Kaitlyn2004 - 2011-10-13

For the video, in "list" view I get a tv show banner at the bottom, and nothing above it. So there is awkward empty space to the right of the black list box and above the tv show banner. Is this intended?

I had the posters show up no problem in aeon MQ2...

- chrisvilla - 2011-10-13

Alael Wrote:[BUG REPORT]

Ok, I've confirmed DarkParagon's problem. When adding a new source in Videos and setting it as a Favorite, then activating a new Favorite menu (pointing to the newly created source) a message stating that the library is empty appears. However, if I go manually to videos and to this source, everything works ok. I don't know if that's a skin or Eden issue.

chrisvilla Wrote:Has anyone found a workaround for this?
I have exactly the same prob using MQ3 and eden-pre (10 sept)

So no ideas on this anyone?

- Lucleonhart - 2011-10-13

Hey there.
I have a design flaw, which may be easy to solve:

When watching a tv show, i got the cover in the lower left and in addition the clearart in the lower right.
That is some kind of double cover and looks stupid. Watching a video file which is not scraped shows the current time and the end time in the lower right. I like that one very much.

So: How can i change the clearart to the default timers? Thanks in advance!!!

- hentai23 - 2011-10-13

well got another very important problem

the onscreen keyboard doesnt have symbols tab like in any other skin

this is very important for us people that add several file extensions to each given launcher in advanced launcher

please add the symbols tab to the onscreen keyboard marcos, thanks

oh and another thing , please add the watched icon to tv episodes

i get the watched icon in my non library movies , but not in my non library tv episodes

not sure if thats how you would call them since i did it like this and in the sidemenu there isnt library mode anymore thank god xD ,perhaps this is the reason

i added my sources to video files then i favd both one named movies wich i set the category to movies and one named anime wich i set the category to tv episodes

and added them to the main menu per favourites , anyhow as said movies is showing the watched icon but my animes aka tv episodes arent -.-'

itd be appreciated to fix that , peace

oh btw could you add the library layout like the studio /genre/quality /codec etc like in regular library movies mode at the bottom to video files wall view layout? thatd be killer!!!

since non library is the real deal , it doesnt show you double or quadrupple "movies" that are actually just jpg files or previews xD,not to mention it actually lists all youre movies

if you have the artwork or metadata or not , since i got several movies that such data doesnt exist for this is a godsent,

and please add the clean library option to the c key files menu , since sometimes when i completely delete a movie its still there -.-' only clean library finishes the job then or better said

an automated clean library with every files deleted would be much needed

- mindweaver - 2011-10-13

Found two bugs

- clubwerks - 2011-10-14

I have a feature request, unless I'm missing something. I would like to be able to view the plot when I'm watching a show. Like hit the info screen, hit it a second time to view the plot instead of closing the screen. Hit it again or hit exit to close the screen. It could be a switchable feature as I know some people might not like it.

- isamu.dragon - 2011-10-14

hentai23 Wrote:oh and another thing , please add the watched icon to tv episodes
Already present look in skin settings
hentai23 Wrote:not sure if thats how you would call them since i did it like this and in the sidemenu there isnt library mode anymore thank god xD ,perhaps this is the reason
You just updated from Dharma, didn't you?
There isn't A Files mode anymore. to Access the files press down on the Main Menu on either Movies or TV Shows

hentai23 Wrote:i added my sources to video files then i favd both one named movies wich i set the category to movies and one named anime wich i set the category to tv episodes

and added them to the main menu per favourites , anyhow as said movies is showing the watched icon but my animes aka tv episodes arent -.-'

itd be appreciated to fix that , peace
Smart Playlists can achieve this
hentai23 Wrote:since non library is the real deal , it doesnt show you double or quadrupple "movies" that are actually just jpg files or previews xD,not to mention it actually lists all youre movies
If when you set your content to "Use Folder Names For Look Up" you won't have duplicates.

hentai23 Wrote:and please add the clean library option to the c key files menu , since sometimes when i completely delete a movie its still there -.-' only clean library finishes the job then or better said

an automated clean library with every files deleted would be much needed

You could just either map the clean library function to your remote and/or enable the advanced setting "Clean Library on Update"

clubwerks Wrote:I have a feature request, unless I'm missing something. I would like to be able to view the plot when I'm watching a show. Like hit the info screen, hit it a second time to view the plot instead of closing the screen. Hit it again or hit exit to close the screen. It could be a switchable feature as I know some people might not like it.

I agree with you on this idea.

- 87ja322 - 2011-10-14

Newb here, sorry for the stupid question, but just switched from the Aeon Nox skin that I have been using without problems and after switching I can't figure out how to get into Library mode. In the former skin it was in the left-hand menu to select. Now I am stuck in file view with little options for changing the display of videos. Whether I go to "videos" or "tv shows" it stays in the folder view, not library. Thanks for the help.

- mindweaver - 2011-10-14

87ja322 Wrote:Newb here, sorry for the stupid question, but just switched from the Aeon Nox skin that I have been using without problems and after switching I can't figure out how to get into Library mode. In the former skin it was in the left-hand menu to select. Now I am stuck in file view with little options for changing the display of videos. Whether I go to "videos" or "tv shows" it stays in the folder view, not library. Thanks for the help.

Have you installed one of the latest pre-eden releases?

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/?C=M;O=A

- 87ja322 - 2011-10-14

mindweaver Wrote:Have you installed one of the latest pre-eden releases?

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/?C=M;O=A
Thanks for the patience, I don't even know what Eden or pre-eden are. I just had the standard windows download and thought Eden was the windows version.

There are so many to choose, is one more stable than others and do I just backup my current install and install over it?

Thanks.

- Martijn - 2011-10-14

87ja322 Wrote:Thanks for the patience, I don't even know what Eden or pre-eden are. I just had the standard windows download and thought Eden was the windows version.

There are so many to choose, is one more stable than others and do I just backup my current install and install over it?

Thanks.

(pre-)Eden is the version after Dharma 10.1 and is available for different platforms.
The files that you see are versions that are compiled every day from the source code.

- Omegatron - 2011-10-14

Hi guys i dont know if this question is asked before but here goes,

when im in the tv-series folder and have a new serie added i go to the menu by pushing left and i go to available addons to select "get logo/clearart"

normaly it is going to look for all this stuff but now it does nothing any more. is the addon broken or has something changed?