Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- Domina - 2011-10-27

Oi Marcos, havia esquecido de comentar uma coisa, nos xml(s) que você me enviou da versão final para tirar as fotos da galeria de games no modo coverflow notei que não tem a opção "empilhado" no caso o empilhado está ativado por padrão, você pretende adicionar o recurso para desligado e deixar as capas retas lado a lado, como ocorre em filmes, seriados e músicas?
Eu ia enviar por e-mail mas estou sem acesso a ele no momento, bloqueio aqui!

Translation:

Hi Marcos, I had forgotten to comment on something in the xml (s) you sent me the final version to take pictures in the gallery of games, in coverflow I have noticed option that the "stacked" no exist, in this case is piled on by default you want to add the feature to leave the covers off and straight side by side, these three days remaining?
I would send for e-mail but, I do not have access my e-mail now, block here!

- wouterdt - 2011-10-27

acemt Wrote:Marcos,

Please also make it possible to use any scraper for any category, instead of being limited to a select few

Thanks

That's controlled by XBMC, not the skin. And since different categories need different info, using any scraper for any category is not possible by default.

If a source has the right info you could rewrite the scraper into a new one to work for another category, like Marcos, and someone else who's name I forgot, did with the TMDB scraper for music video's.

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-27

hentai23 Wrote:and what about me ?:

"hey marcos any way you could integrate the ability to use the layout from movies library in file mode , such as the bottom information etc , since i dont use library , itd be much appreciated, oh and the most important thing!!!

have the ability to completely remove movie entrys from within files mode without having to go into library mode and remove the library entry, since all delete allows you in file mode is to delete the movie but not the library entry so it still shows the movie in files mode even thou you deleted it -.-' ,peace

The skin does not support it, I'm not predicting that the skin will one day support, sorry.

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-27

athloni Wrote:Can you please add the option to make the background of the RSS feed non-transparent?

Done. Wink

- DiCe! - 2011-10-27

Which version of XBMC is this designed for now?

I had to format yesterday so this evening will be a reinstall of everything and this is calling to me!

- mindweaver - 2011-10-27

DiCe! Wrote:Which version of XBMC is this designed for now?

I had to format yesterday so this evening will be a reinstall of everything and this is calling to me!

Right now it is only for Pre-eden. The new nightlies.

But when it hits final it will support both Eden and Dharma! Big Grin

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-27

EmiNY Wrote:...
When viewing a playlist for TV using the Landscape layout, if I use the context menu at the show level to mark everything as watched, it will mark all of the season folders and individual episodes as watched but it doesn't put the watched tick at the show level

When viewing a playlist for Movies using the Showcase layout, marking a movie as watched doesn't set the tick mark

Who does this information is XBMC, probably a bug or limitation of Eden.

EmiNY Wrote:When viewing a playlist for TV using the Landscape layout, I have the view set up to automatically display the show information after 3 seconds (default behavior for this layout), but it never appears.

Already fixed.

EmiNY Wrote:This last one is a feature request rather than a bug. Is it possible to include the basic stats Total / Unwatched for each video playlist in the same way you have for the Standard Movie/TV/Music menu items?

This information would have to come from the script built in, without it the skin so there's no way.

- MarcosQui - 2011-10-27

Domina, 'flatten mode' to add-ons is not yet available.

- RavenNL - 2011-10-27

Is it possible to make the 'recently added' mod also available for the 'cinema' library?

I myself use the cinema addon when i watch a movie to see some trailers upfront. But now at the main screen i have 2 categories (movies & cinema) and they both show the same library.

So is it possible to make the 'recently added' available for the cinema library as well? That way i can remove the movies section from the main menu and get some less items on the main menu Smile

- ldi9999 - 2011-10-27

Does this version support Chinese?

- hentai23 - 2011-10-27

well thats ok marcos , thou i do hope you can do something about it , id appreciate it alot!!!!

keep up the killer work bro!

- mindweaver - 2011-10-27

When I pause I move I get all this lovely info to the right. Finish time and so on. But when I pause a TV-serie, there is nothing Sad Just blank. Bug?

- hentai23 - 2011-10-27

well marcos after doing some more research i found out that i messed up by selecting use foldername for lookup i unchecked it and now delete completely removes the selected movie from xbmc and the hdd just like it was in aeon mq2,

of course only files mode does this since library mode only removes the library entry and the movie file leaving the movie folder with the jpegs and subs whatnot on youre hdd, i guess i never had selected it that option in the past until recently this is what messed with my stuff and alot of people prefer files mode over library just sayin...., anyhow

is there a way to make aeon mq3 asign watched icons to the folder containing the video file in files mode since in files mode i only get the watched icon on my video file not the folder containing it!?

and as said if there is a possibility to add the bottom information you get displayed in library view to file view itd be epic and if it would be possible to get fanart to display for several movies contained in one folder itd be amazing since i have several sets like alien anthology blueray set etc , i get the thumbs but no fanart displayed when i hover over one of the movies in the folder, info panel works thou with fanart and thumb, ... i would be very happy and id appreciate it alot, seriously i beg of ya bro!!!

- toineb - 2011-10-27

mindweaver Wrote:When I pause I move I get all this lovely info to the right. Finish time and so on. But when I pause a TV-serie, there is nothing Sad Just blank. Bug?

Hello Mindweaver

I don't think it is a bug.

If you run the clearlogo script it populates that blank space with a clear logo for the show your watching....

If you take a look at my setup, at about 6:30 you will see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03jKA6zcXPw

- ZachE - 2011-10-28

Is it possible to get the thumbnails for music videos to show up in the proper 16:9 aspect ratio? They are extremely stretched when in the normal thumbnail size.
By the way, great skin and thank you for all of your hard work.