Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

- Jaypeg - 2012-01-06

Mysterio33 Wrote:btw: is it possible to get an extra "option"/list to show hd-movies only? like in cirrus.extended skin? miss that feature here Sad

Use a smart playlist targeting hd movies. This can be added to one of the "extra"-buttons on homescreen.

- nbplopes - 2012-01-06

Ok found the solution myself. I think these are functional bugs.

nbplopes Wrote:For the life of me this is driving me nuts Smile
1) In the home screen the background of movies and tv shows does not rotate. I set up everything the the Skins/Background. Movies and TV Shows to present video Fanart and nothing. It stays the same has the Global settings.

I has my profile setup to share media info and media sources with the default. The result is that http://special/profile/Thumbnails/Fanart points to my profile directories and not shared. Hence the skin was unable to find fan art to use as backgrounds for the home screen. The quick solution was to set the profile to use Separate.

nbplopes Wrote:2) When I move from TV Shows to Music it goes directly to the Applications and vice versa. That is, the Music panel is never shown.

Default home screen settings for the panels conflict with the metro home screen. For instance if I disable the metro home screen, go to manage categories, hide the music panel and then enable again the metro home screen again, results in the phenomena above. The solution, is to enable the music category by first disabling the metro home screen and the come back.

Cheers,

Nuno

- Mysterio33 - 2012-01-06

Jaypeg Wrote:Use a smart playlist targeting hd movies. This can be added to one of the "extra"-buttons on homescreen.

Sorry for this noobquestion, but I can't find where to create a smart playlist.. Sad in the old skin I've known it.. maybe smartplaylist isn't supported yet in xperience?

How to enable Metro - Phantasize - 2012-01-06

Hi there. First of all, THANK YOU for this super sweet skin

But i cant figure out how to enable the Metro style tiles? I just installed the repo, installed the 2 scripts and then the skin, restarted, and checked the skin settings, but dont find the option?

- Mysterio33 - 2012-01-06

Phantasize Wrote:Hi there. First of all, THANK YOU for this super sweet skin

But i cant figure out how to enable the Metro style tiles? I just installed the repo, installed the 2 scripts and then the skin, restarted, and checked the skin settings, but dont find the option?

In skin settings, you mustn't check the "common"-options, but the "home-screen"-options.. there is the option to activate the "metro-mainmenu" .. sry, dont know if the options really called like this, it's german at me..

Figured it out - Phantasize - 2012-01-06

I just figured it out. Downloaded the zip file via github, owerwrote the existing skin files, and presto, i had rhe right options in the skin settings menu.

- oaz1 - 2012-01-06

Hey, awesome work!!! I realy love your skin!!

I have a problem, if i want to search and hit enter, i cant navigate with the arrow keys on the virtual keyboard. I first need to move the mouse to have the focus on one of the keys after that i can navigate.

I'm using the metro-look. Are there coming more metro views for movies, tv shows and music? Maybee i can help you.

Grüße aus München! Wink

- `Black - 2012-01-06

1. Deactivate mouse
2. Enable "remote control sends keyboard presses" in system -> input device settings

Should work then.

nbplopes Wrote:Default home screen settings for the panels conflict with the metro home screen. For instance if I disable the metro home screen, go to manage categories, hide the music panel and then enable again the metro home screen again, results in the phenomena above. The solution, is to enable the music category by first disabling the metro home screen and the come back.

I did a quick fix for this, I simply forgot to remove the visible conditions as you should not be able to hide panels in the metro home screen.

- frieten - 2012-01-06

lol well gave it a try and since the word BLACK comes up in every single post almost cause of the creator names i need to post about my issue lol.

downloaded, installed and it just comes up with a black screen after changing to the skin. it makes the noises and stuff and when i got to the homescreen and moved around a few times it poped up for a bit and i browsed thru the tabs, but opened up settings and im in black screen again and it wont come good.

any ideas?

- oaz1 - 2012-01-06

`Black Wrote:1. Deactivate mouse
2. Enable "remote control sends keyboard presses" in system -> input device settings

Should work then.

Work!

One thing what i miss is the hide/show watched, is it only in the skin options?

- garyi - 2012-01-06

Just a big bunch of wow, what a fantastic skin.

Just one minor minor niggle is there any chance of a sound pack that is slightly less loud. I like the sounds themselves but they are like four times louder than any other skins noises.

- Mysterio33 - 2012-01-07

Mysterio33 Wrote:Sorry for this noobquestion, but I can't find where to create a smart playlist.. Sad in the old skin I've known it.. maybe smartplaylist isn't supported yet in xperience?

Just took an old skin and created the playlist there..

But still looking for a possibility to add favs/AdvancedLauncher to the homescreen.. would be amazing, especially for games.. and my skills arent good enough for working with the includes_homenew.xml :/ please, any suggestions/tips/hints?

- Cashtro - 2012-01-07

Hello Black

I wonder where i can get more icons for my custom menu. Thanks

- unabatedshagie - 2012-01-07

Is the metro style going to get added to the repo version any time soon?

- SaViOr - 2012-01-07

I think the new homescreen is pretty awesome Black and in such a short space of time well done. I think it is an improvement and I have no new feature requests.

For huge libraries more information on the homescreen in such a neat fashion is very much appreciated and im sure with a few more tweaks particularly to fast scrolling, it will become the obvious replacement. Only things bugging me like others are the bits that are now missing that existed in the previous. For me thats the replacement of 'programs or applications' for 'games' in the panel headings which was very handy in the previous version. So maybe knock of the picture panel for a custom one or a scrolling selection from advanced launcher and replace the application one like before with the controller icon.

Other than that very nice job I cant see any other skin matching this at all.

Thanks so much for your hard work. Big Grin