Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

Art and Poster Question - bubblesayoyo - 2012-01-20

1. First off, LOVE the skin, i've been looking for something new for a while and this is the the bees knees.

2. This is my official vote for tv show logos, I think they are a big part of the community and could be integrated very nicely into this skin.

3. So I read in the beginning of thread, that you should have banner.jpg and posters as folder.jpg. So I went through and changed everything accordingly. So now I have the following...

banner.jpg
poster.jpg
thread.jpg (same as poster)
logo.png
clearart.png
landscape.jpg
fanart.jpg

However, all my poster views are still showing the 'zoomed in' banner? This was 3 days ago I did this, I assumed the cache would be reset or something but still no change. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

edit. I've tried with and without 'use locally stored banners' ticked.

- Slurrrp - 2012-01-20

My guess (and hope) is you'll never see logo's/posters/.. on osd with this skin, this is no aeon *yuck*.
If you want bloated there are enough skins out there to fill your needs, and heck modding a tv logo or movie poster on the video osd is real easy.

- mad1993max - 2012-01-20

what wonders me is, that the video/tv osd doesnt look like the whole other things in the skin the skin is great and the osd is naja not as the skin

but no Angry from my side i love the skin

my only problem is if i go on pause xbmc or the skin (dont know) crashes with resuming and i have to force reboot

- Japaja - 2012-01-20

Slurrrp Wrote:My guess (and hope) is you'll never see logo's/posters/.. on osd with this skin, this is no aeon *yuck*.
If you want bloated there are enough skins out there to fill your needs, and heck modding a tv logo or movie poster on the video osd is real easy.

I'm with you, besides `Black already said he wont be doing it so I don't understand why some people keep requesting it and even calling it a vote. Big Grin

2 questions - binBD - 2012-01-20

1)how do you stop the black_content.png from diming the screen when the keyborad pops upHuh

2)how do you make a onclick label send a keyboard press Huh

- `Black - 2012-01-20

mad1993max Wrote:my only problem is if i go on pause xbmc or the skin (dont know) crashes with resuming and i have to force reboot

This is a XBMC problem. But there is a workaround I think, search the forum.

@binBD
1. Remove the visible condition in Includes_WindowContents.xml
2. Not possible

- binBD - 2012-01-20

awsomeNerd

- `Black - 2012-01-20

If the list is inside the keyboard dialog, you could make a SendClick to the 'a' key (id = 65).

- mad1993max - 2012-01-20

Ok my problem is, that i can only make the weather fanarts and movie fanarts visible if i change the stage visablility in the skin settings>generell>stage visabillity to off (what exactly are the differences between the avalable options here?)

but than my home meny is soo dark like this:

but i dont want it dark i wont it like this, because thats what i like of your skin, that it is so light

any idea?
oh je where to paste error logs?

o je again, why is not everything traslated in german? is it because you had no time for it, i could do it if you want

- binBD - 2012-01-21

`Black Wrote:If the list is inside the keyboard dialog, you could make a SendClick to the 'a' key (id = 65).

i got it working its just pure button controls the <posx> is spaced by 50 the way it operates u would think it's a wraplist Wink

- `Black - 2012-01-21

@mad1993max
Everything is translated. Your language is english so you may want to change it to german. Wink

I thinks the stage visibility options are pretty clear, aren't they?

The dark overlay is there to keep the contrast between background and the panels... just look at your second screenshot, you can barely read the menu labels. I just can't and won't make everything customizable. If something doesn't suit you, start modding the skin to your needs. Smile

- Dom DXecutioner - 2012-01-21

Although I don't have XBMC on PC... Awesome!!! Big Grin

Must be nice to be as fast and skilled as you Smile Well then, it's settled, I have no need to work on the PC version of my skin; considering your skills, I suspect that there's no way I can even come remotely close to what you have done.

As usual, excellent work 'Black! Smile

- Cashtro - 2012-01-21

Cashtro Wrote:Hello Black

How are u these days? Bussy Big Grin
I have a request and i hope u could add it.

I am missing notification. Like when i hit "update library" for adding new series or movies.
I see only a spinning circle and no movie or tv show stats.

screenshot 1 is Xperience1080

screenshot 2 is Alaska

As u can see Alaska shows what ur xbmc is adding. i hope u could add this function into ur Experience1080

Greatz

Hello Black

I hope u saw this message. Could add this function to ur Skins? So i can know what is my XBMC updating. Thanks

- ederson - 2012-01-21

i`m trying to insert an extra panel in home screen and i`m failing miserably Big Grin

i remember someone posting that he succeded in doing this.... Couild i have the xml file please ?

- mad1993max - 2012-01-21

i tried to make the metro home look more like xperience default home from black, so i created some temps but i have a problem, because not evey til has a different temp for its position, for example the tile on the bottom in the middle uses the same templet as the on the richt bottom, but because i want to make the edges round theres a problem, could someone point me in the right direction, howe to chagne that in the home xml, so that i just change the used templet buy the buttons?

uloaded some photos so you could see

as you can see with music albums it worked pretty good becaue each uses a different templet tile-pos-one too four from up to down