Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

- dwayned - 2012-02-15

Yeah I wonder if thats it. My native resolution is 1920x1200 thats like a 16:10 righ? But thats my screens resolution. I'll try that then and let you know. Love the theme man!! really!!

Are you planning on implementing Cinema Experience by any chance?

- dwayned - 2012-02-15

Yeah I wonder if thats it. My native resolution is 1920x1200 thats like a 16:10 righ? But thats my screens resolution. I'll try that then and let you know. Love the theme man!! really!!

- dwayned - 2012-02-15

But the 16:10 aspect has worked great with Aeon in the past, I dont know why this is happening now.

- quebert - 2012-02-15

I must be blind or dumb today, I cannot for the life of me find this now playing screen. And if it's something I need to enable in the skin settings I must be doubly blind Sad

- dwayned - 2012-02-15

No problem, from the dashboard you can hit "M" on your keyboard to pull up the now playing screen.

- dwayned - 2012-02-15

quebert Wrote:I must be blind or dumb today, I cannot for the life of me find this now playing screen. And if it's something I need to enable in the skin settings I must be doubly blind Sad

No problem, from the dashboard you can hit "M" on your keyboard to pull up the now playing screen.

- quebert - 2012-02-15

dwayned Wrote:Yeah I wonder if thats it. My native resolution is 1920x1200 thats like a 16:10 righ? But thats my screens resolution. I'll try that then and let you know. Love the theme man!! really!!

I had the same 16:10 problem, switching the resolution to 16:9 fixed it. But, I cannot get XBMC to remember my resolution, so about every 3rd time I launch it I have to switch it again because it defaults to my native resolution. Also if I switch to windowed mode "\" to check email or something, when I make XBMC full screen again, it goes back to 16:10. Really sucks, I've been Googling trying to figure out how to fix this. But I'm not finding anything that's helping. I'm beginning to think it's just how it is Sad

If I find anything out I'll shoot you a PM on here, and thanks for the M thing, ugh so easy lol. And x2 on the CE thing, if he's not going to do I'm going to try to figure it out myself, it shouldn't be all that hard, but what do I know?

- dwayned - 2012-02-15

quebert Wrote:I had the same 16:10 problem, switching the resolution to 16:9 fixed it. But, I cannot get XBMC to remember my resolution, so about every 3rd time I launch it I have to switch it again because it defaults to my native resolution. Also if I switch to windowed mode "\" to check email or something, when I make XBMC full screen again, it goes back to 16:10. Really sucks, I've been Googling trying to figure out how to fix this. But I'm not finding anything that's helping. I'm beginning to think it's just how it is Sad

If I find anything out I'll shoot you a PM on here, and thanks for the M thing, ugh so easy lol. And x2 on the CE thing, if he's not going to do I'm going to try to figure it out myself, it shouldn't be all that hard, but what do I know?

Thanks man. Let me know if you have any luck with the Cinema Experience thing cause I don't have a clue.Eek

- Slurrrp - 2012-02-15

On my 1920x1200 monitor i use pixel ratio 1.111... all is perfect then

- dwayned - 2012-02-15

Slurrrp Wrote:On my 1920x1200 monitor i use pixel ratio 1.111... all is perfect then

Yeah, they look perfect but on closer examination I found my movies are stretched vertically. Can someone help me with adding images on here please? So I could show whats happening with me. Guess it's dumb but I can't find how to upload and add these screen caps I've got.Sad

- Slurrrp - 2012-02-15

Did you also change the pixel ratio in the video settings?

- dwayned - 2012-02-15

Slurrrp Wrote:Did you also change the pixel ratio in the video settings?

Where do I find that setting? And what should the setting be? I'm sorry I don't know all these things, but since I built my HTPC I've installed XBMC, applied the Aeon theme and got the settings perfect with no issues, so I have'nt been messing around much with this to get the ins and outs of the operations. Have not perfected the app yet. Now I'm having issues with this awsome theme and I just want my HTPC back up and running perfect as was.

- Slurrrp - 2012-02-15

dwayned Wrote:Where do I find that setting?

- dwayned - 2012-02-15

Thanks man!!!

- dwayned - 2012-02-15

Slurrrp Wrote:Image

And how do I add pictures like that?