Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC') - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Skin helper addons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC') (/showthread.php?tid=113702)

RE: [RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC') - Martijn - 2012-10-06

(2012-10-06, 16:42)jingai Wrote:
(2012-10-06, 16:36)Martijn Wrote: Could you try again?

Managed to get it unpacked. For some reason, the directory "script.watchlist_v12.0.4" deflated as a zero-byte file instead of a directory. I created the directory by hand and it unpacked the contents to it. Not sure what happened there, but at least users on a Mac will probably start complaining that it's just corrupt, since the error there is more cryptic.

Well don't use something from Apple Rofl
Don't know what is wrong. Reinstalled my pc and somehow i ca't get good zip files from github.com

RE: [RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC') - jingai - 2012-10-06

(2012-10-06, 16:45)Martijn Wrote: Well don't use something from Apple Rofl

Doesn't unpack on my Linux box either without making the directory first. Smartass Tongue

(2012-10-06, 16:45)Martijn Wrote: Don't know what is wrong. Reinstalled my pc and somehow i ca't get good zip files from github.com

Weird. Oh well, people can do what I did at least until it's fixed.

RE: [RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC') - Martijn - 2012-10-06

Uploaded a new one that i repacked.

RE: [RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC') - jingai - 2012-10-06

That one works fine now Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC') - Hitcher - 2012-10-07

(2012-10-06, 16:25)Martijn Wrote: watchlist 12.0.4

note:
- will only work with a very recent nightly build (4 October or later)
- the RandomFoo.Count properties have been removed

Loads instantly now. Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC') - Martijn - 2012-10-07

(2012-10-07, 15:22)Hitcher Wrote:
(2012-10-06, 16:25)Martijn Wrote: watchlist 12.0.4

note:
- will only work with a very recent nightly build (4 October or later)
- the RandomFoo.Count properties have been removed

Loads instantly now. Big Grin

Isn't that wonderful Smile
You have some slow hardware to test or mysql?
Next version will also work onDatabaseUpdate Big Grin

ronie and I where thinking about making it a script service so skins don't have to start it anymore or pass arguments. We just provide the needed labels and move some settings to the script itself so the user can choose (same for randomitems).
Thoughts?

RE: [RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC') - BigNoid - 2012-10-07

+1 for that. I recall asking for that when the watchlist script was first released Wink
Users can then also disable them in the addonbrowser if so needed and choose themself if they want to have unwatched/unplayed parameters.

RE: [RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC') - Hitcher - 2012-10-07

(2012-10-07, 15:29)Martijn Wrote: You have some slow hardware to test or mysql?
Next version will also work onDatabaseUpdate Big Grin

ronie and I where thinking about making it a script service so skins don't have to start it anymore or pass arguments. We just provide the needed labels and move some settings to the script itself so the user can choose (same for randomitems).
Thoughts?

That would be even better as I've just set it to always be run on home so database updates are picked up.

RE: [RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC') - Martijn - 2012-10-07

Let's consider that a yes then Smile
Was already working on it and i'll try to keep all labels the same. Maybe i need to change a couple to reduce code but i'll let everyone know.

Thanks, have some more rep. Wink

(2012-10-07, 16:12)Hitcher Wrote: Thanks, have some more rep. Wink

lmao

I've only just tried using WatchList_Episode.%d.IsResumable but can't get it working as it always returns true whether the episode is partially watched or not.

(2012-10-07, 16:51)Hitcher Wrote: I've only just tried using WatchList_Episode.%d.IsResumable but can't get it working as it always returns true whether the episode is partially watched or not.

Hmm that might become a bit broken after ripping out half the code. Will keep that in mind for fixing

RE: [RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC') - `Black - 2012-10-08

Also +1 for service. I've tested the new version and it's lightning fast on Frodo. If it works onDatabaseUpdate, last thing we would need is an update when something is marked watched/unwatched manually but I don't know if that's possible, at least it wasn't with Eden.

RE: [RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC') - Martijn - 2012-10-08

(2012-10-08, 11:43)`Black Wrote: Also +1 for service. I've tested the new version and it's lightning fast on Frodo. If it works onDatabaseUpdate, last thing we would need is an update when something is marked watched/unwatched manually but I don't know if that's possible, at least it wasn't with Eden.

I noticed that to yesterday. Will see if i can catch that event.

EDIT:
Update on manually mark watched/unwatched still isn't. Maybe JSON-RPC can be used for listening for onUpdate however this is also triggered by a db update