Kodi Community Forum
HOW TO setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Tips, tricks, and step by step guides (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=110)
+--- Thread: HOW TO setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. (/showthread.php?tid=115478)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - Deano316 - 2013-05-16

Had an hour spare and added a few posters '99-'02. Nearly done with my server so I should be back in full flow in the next week or so Big Grin

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - Deano316 - 2013-05-20

Added some artwork for Extreme Rules '13 over at tmdb and fanart.tv. Also reworked the posters for the years '93-'97 as the logo didn't seem to be appropriate. Think you'll agree it was the right choice. Hope you all like the changes Big Grin

watch gallery

Haven't posted them yet because I'm not %100 sure they're finished, but you can grab them from the IMGUR site if you want them now Wink

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - jakks - 2013-05-21

Amazing stuff

EDIT - Just a suggestion but I think the 2002 NWO season poster should have the colour wwe logo just to match it all up

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - Deano316 - 2013-06-12

(2013-05-21, 23:52)jakks Wrote: Amazing stuff

EDIT - Just a suggestion but I think the 2002 NWO season poster should have the colour wwe logo just to match it all up

Yeah I know what you're saying. I figured that when the nWo used to show up the screen used to go black and white, so it's meant to reflect that. No biggie though, I'll upload a second version with the colour WWE logo.

Incidentally, just playing around with some ideas for WWE Documentary artwork at the moment. Threw these together for the nWo Revolution DVD, hope you guys like them:

watch gallery

First one's a bit sparse, but I kinda like it like that. Hollywood was the leader after all Big Grin

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - jakks - 2013-06-17

I'm liking the first one the most, nice and simple

look forward to anymore updates Smile

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - Deano316 - 2013-06-17

Not sure if I've already posted, but WWE Payback's artwork is up at fanart.tv and tmdb (It's actually been there for a few weeks). Big Grin I've added a screenshot to the images below:

watch gallery

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - baken1925 - 2013-06-29

This is very interesting to me, but I have gone through and tried to set this up and cannot get it to display properly, I have no idea what im doing wrong

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - jakks - 2013-07-02

Are you using the Movie or TV method?

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - jakks - 2013-07-03

Deano316 can I ask how you set up your Raw/Smackdown Episodes? I don't really want to rename them manually so looking for the fastest way

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - exoscoriae - 2013-07-04

<- still waiting for a proper way to set up PPV's. All these geat posters and info sites don't benefit me if I have no solid way of browsing them.

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - Deano316 - 2013-07-06

(2013-06-29, 03:03)baken1925 Wrote: This is very interesting to me, but I have gone through and tried to set this up and cannot get it to display properly, I have no idea what im doing wrong

If you scrape the PPVs as movies they should display correctly Wink

(2013-07-03, 23:20)jakks Wrote: Deano316 can I ask how you set up your Raw/Smackdown Episodes? I don't really want to rename them manually so looking for the fastest way

Raw and SmackDown for now at least have to be done manually. You can use TVdb up to a point but they haven't allowed updates on there for the last couple of years. Confused

(2013-07-04, 00:44)exoscoriae Wrote: <- still waiting for a proper way to set up PPV's. All these geat posters and info sites don't benefit me if I have no solid way of browsing them.

I've been too busy to do a new tutorial recently but I still plan to. As I said above, you should be able to get this to work now though using smart playlists and scraping the PPVs as movies Wink

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - baken1925 - 2013-07-14

(2013-07-06, 12:42)Deano316 Wrote: [quote='baken1925' pid='1452435' dateline='1372467793']
This is very interesting to me, but I have gone through and tried to set this up and cannot get it to display properly, I have no idea what im doing wrong

If you scrape the PPVs as movies they should display correctly Wink

PPV's dont really seem to be a problem, its the random episodes of Raw, TNA etc I have. The only episdoes I have are events I have been out, so its really difficult to mix and match them by season and episode number. I have tried but cannot get it to work properly.

I do have a question about some PPV's though. I am looking for Unforgiven 2006, its not on the moviedb to scrape, any suggestions on what to do?

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - Deano316 - 2013-07-14

(2013-07-14, 02:22)baken1925 Wrote: I do have a question about some PPV's though. I am looking for Unforgiven 2006, its not on the moviedb to scrape, any suggestions on what to do?

Add it to tmdb, would do it myself but I haven't got around to it yet Wink As for your episodes of Impact, Raw and SmackDown you have it's going to be manually creating .nfos for those unfortunately Sad

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - leojay - 2013-07-15

(2013-07-03, 23:20)jakks Wrote: Deano316 can I ask how you set up your Raw/Smackdown Episodes? I don't really want to rename them manually so looking for the fastest way

I rename them using the program "filebot", it supports the database tvrage which has an up to date episode listing of RAW, NXT, Smackdown and Impact.

I then use the program "mediaelch" which is used to make my .nfo's. It works perfectly.

I also use tv.com as a reference for Impact, as they have complete summaries of each episode.

RE: How to setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection. - saitoh183 - 2013-07-16

(2013-07-15, 20:51)leojay Wrote:

I rename them using the program "filebot", it supports the database tvrage which has an up to date episode listing of RAW, NXT, Smackdown and Impact.

I then use the program "mediaelch" which is used to make my .nfo's. It works perfectly.

I also use tv.com as a reference for Impact, as they have complete summaries of each episode.

How do you use MediaElch for nfo if it uses TVDB for creation?