Kodi Community Forum
JMarshall - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=222)
+--- Forum: Kodi related discussions (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: JMarshall (/showthread.php?tid=116024)

Pages: 1 2 3

- frumpy_uk - 2011-12-09

TugboatBill Wrote:Where art thou, JMarshall, that thou forget'st so long to speak of XBMC which gives thee all thy might? Spend'st thou thy programming fury on some worthless app, darkening thy power to lend commercial software light? Return, forgetful JMarshall, and straight redeem In gentle programs time so idly spent; sing to XBMC that doth thy lays esteem, and gives thy programming both skill and argument. Rise, resty JMarshall, that XBMC’s sweet GUI shall have no wrinkle graven there; if any, be a satire to obsolescence, and make time's spoils despisèd everywhere. Give XBMC fame faster than Time wastes life; so thou prevent'st his scythe and crooked knife.

Genius

- TugboatBill - 2012-01-19

Every day or so I check the timeline and today I noticed the JMarshall has been doing some development.

Welcome back Jonathan! Cool

- Chris! - 2012-01-19

Sweet!
Hi Jonathon!
638 (PR)

- dtviewer - 2012-01-19

Welcome back JM.
Hope whatever had kept you away wasnt too serious.

(Looks like he's been posting on the forums the past couple days also)

- jmarshall - 2012-01-19

If only I had seen this thread earlier, I might have stayed away longer to deepen the mystery (and enjoy some more great TugboatBill posts!)

Just been taking a break. Figured I'd better get back to it before all the rest of the guys realise that I'm superfluous - shhh, don't tell them!

Cheers,
Jonathan

- davilla - 2012-01-20

DAMMM, he's escaped... Sound the alarm, get the dogs.

- ndeshmukh - 2012-01-20

Kitten faced Davilla calling for the dogs... Smile

- dtviewer - 2012-01-20

Hmmmm, one mystery solved.....now where is Gamester17....HuhBig Grin

(Pssst...has anybody told jmarshall xbmc now runs on Windows? A lot has changed since he was last here and the xbox platform has been retired....Smile)

- CASHMON3Y - 2012-01-20

TugboatBill Wrote:Where art thou, JMarshall, that thou forget'st so long to speak of XBMC which gives thee all thy might? Spend'st thou thy programming fury on some worthless app, darkening thy power to lend commercial software light? Return, forgetful JMarshall, and straight redeem In gentle programs time so idly spent; sing to XBMC that doth thy lays esteem, and gives thy programming both skill and argument. Rise, resty JMarshall, that XBMC’s sweet GUI shall have no wrinkle graven there; if any, be a satire to obsolescence, and make time's spoils despisèd everywhere. Give XBMC fame faster than Time wastes life; so thou prevent'st his scythe and crooked knife.

That may quite possibly be the most creative thing I have ever seen someone write.

- Geeba - 2012-01-20

dtviewer Wrote:Hmmmm, one mystery solved.....now where is Gamester17....HuhBig Grin

(Pssst...has anybody told jmarshall xbmc now runs on Windows? A lot has changed since he was last here and the xbox platform has been retired....Smile)

Yep Gamester has been gone a long time.....

- krish_2k4 - 2012-01-20

CASHMON3Y Wrote:That may quite possibly be the most creative thing I have ever seen someone write.

get this man a Shakespeare poem/play quickly! Laugh

- TugboatBill - 2012-01-20

Geez, uh thanks. :o

- Memphiz - 2012-01-20

Fuck i missed the p0rn spam! Big Grin

- mkortstiege - 2012-01-20

memphiz Wrote:fuck i missed the p0rn spam! :d

loool

- Chris! - 2012-01-20

Sorry for reporting it but I didn't think it was jmarshall. Just trying to keep it on topic you know Big Grin