Kodi Community Forum
LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Kodi Application (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=11640)

- Nickman - 2007-04-23

I love the new zoom text feature Big Grin and it works great on my 16:9 tv in 720p. One thing i noticed is that the settings menu is still called "weather" and not internet like you had on your screenshot before. But the settings for the browser is there so all is OK Wink

- Deff - 2007-04-23

Seems to run fine here also, no issues at all.

Sorry about indiscrection above jmarshall Smile Won't happen again.

- weinerschnitzel - 2007-04-23

Was working fine for a little while, now i get this:
Code:
16:38:46 M: 39501824  NOTICE: ERROR! Web Bookmarks NOT saved!
16:38:47 M: 38010880  NOTICE: Saving HDTV settings in T:\avpacksettings.xml
16:39:13 M: 27942912   ERROR: exception in CApplication::FrameMove()
16:39:13 M: 27877376   ERROR: exception in CApplication::FrameMove()
Same old Request Sent hang.
A random guess would be incompatibilities between this new release and CEOMR media center. I'm doing some updates now, I'll tell you how it goes.

- Jezz_X - 2007-04-24

weinerschnitzel Wrote:Was working fine for a little while, now i get this:
Code:
16:38:46 M: 39501824  NOTICE: ERROR! Web Bookmarks NOT saved!
16:38:47 M: 38010880  NOTICE: Saving HDTV settings in T:\avpacksettings.xml
16:39:13 M: 27942912   ERROR: exception in CApplication::FrameMove()
16:39:13 M: 27877376   ERROR: exception in CApplication::FrameMove()
Same old Request Sent hang.
A random guess would be incompatibilities between this new release and CEOMR media center. I'm doing some updates now, I'll tell you how it goes.

Honestly only use it with pm3 until it is finalized and added to the main trunk or you are asking for trouble

- weinerschnitzel - 2007-04-24

I am in Links2XBMC now. Fresh build, no issues. Much Thanks to ysbox + XBMC team!

- kimgitz - 2007-04-25

I am so grateful to everyone who has contributed to this project. I am glad to see that much work has been done so far and that it is ongoing. Looking foward to this.

- MacGyver - 2007-04-26

I got bored, and since my wife and I use xTV I fixed it's web browser screens to work with the new build from the svn. I can tell you that the 720p works great, the others should be fine too.

BTW, for size reasons I left out the texture.xpr, use his most current one.
This should get us by until he does one himself.
xTV skin with Links windows working.

Thanks again Chief, for your great skin.

- MacGyver - 2007-04-26

xTV Linksboks windows update for 4-24-07 SVN build

Sorry about that other url, I forgot I modified xTv here and there, and figured it might confuse people, above is ONLY the web xmls, just dump them into pal

Sorry again, I wish we could edit our own posts, can a admin remove the previous post?

- weinerschnitzel - 2007-04-27

MacGyver, thanks for making the update, I use 720p so instead of changing a couple lines of XML, I'll wait for CH13f to update it on the Skin SVN. I'm just too lazy ATM.

Also

I've been wondering, will this be re-synced weekly or have syncing routines been established at all?
Thanks in advance.

- Geeba - 2007-04-27

Hmmm not wanting to sound like a complete muppet but how do people that dont know how to compile go about using LinksBoks? Huh

- gronne - 2007-04-27

Well, you can read about how to compile code, but personally I'm too lazy to do it even though it's a pretty straightforward story, I'll just wait till a little thing called t3ch releases a new build in a matter of days(I guess). I'm surprised he hasn't released a build yet, but I figure everything between now and a week would be a reasonable guess.

- Geeba - 2007-04-27

Hmmmm... not sure if my head can cope... I'm an optical network engineer and I'm pretty read out at the moment! Oo

- gronne - 2007-04-27

T3ch is the guy that release builds in "the usual place". This time I'm positive he'll make a build with linksboks in it, because it got merged in the trunk a few days ago (if I didn't get everything all wrong).

- christo182 - 2007-04-27

T3CH might not be making a build so soon, as Links is in a seperate branch from the main SVN trunk which he usually compiles. As links is a pretty big feature though, he might make an exception! Fingers crossed!

- gronne - 2007-04-27

Didn't they merge Links to the main SVN trunk a few days ago? If not, I'm gonna compile it on my own asap.