Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - steve1977 - 2012-10-13

This is fantastic, thanks for fixing the trailer download. One more bug fix - when you manually add a trailer to the folder, it actually does not set the "tick" in EMM view. When I press "reload", it adds the "tick", which then disappears again on restart. Do you know what I mean? This is the same for manually deleting NFO files or posters directly from the folder (and not through the EMM).

Thanks in advance for looking into this!!!

Still one error is "new" in this error. Not sure whether it matters, but definitely not "nice" as it pops up all the time...

Title: Error
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace: at EmberAPI.APIXML.GetGenreImage(String strGenre) in D:\dev\git\Ember-MM\EmberAPI\clsAPIXML.vb:line 253
Date/Time: 10/13/2012 4:57:24 PM
===========================================================================================

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - myron - 2012-10-13

Glad to hear that it worked for some Smile

Steve, imho this error seem to come, when Ember tries to load the .\Images\Genres\<name>.jpg - maybe you have an old genre where you dont have the pics?
Dunno how the genre mapping interferes with that.
Pupup might because of debug build.

For all other things... i don't think i can help.
I'm no VB developer... the last time i touched it was 20 yrs ago (and i never regret it)
I just corrected/hacked-in some regular expressions... and pressed create

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - boppyman - 2012-10-13

(2012-10-11, 15:28)boppyman Wrote: Can someone help me a little

I have some multi-part files labelled part 1,part 2, cd1 cd2 ect and when i edit with EMM i get a <movie> part 1-fanart.jpg, <movie> part 1.tbn and <movie> part 1.nfo.

What i need is for EMM to output just the movie name without the part 1 bit because XBMC is reading and outputting just the movie name .jpg, .tbn .nfo so its causing a few problems when i edit with EMM and import it to XBMC.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Sorry for bumping

Really need help on this so i can finish off my MMA collection

(2012-10-13, 11:48)myron Wrote: Glad to hear that it worked for some Smile

Steve, imho this error seem to come, when Ember tries to load the .\Images\Genres\<name>.jpg - maybe you have an old genre where you dont have the pics?
Dunno how the genre mapping interferes with that.
Pupup might because of debug build.

You are right that it is related to not having the genre image. Actually, not a single one. I downloaded the new built from your link (only kept settings and advancedsettings). Does your link not come with genre pics? It did work properly with the "old built". The error log refers to D:\dev\git\Ember-MM\EmberAPI\clsAPIXML.vb:line 253, which also confuses me as my EMM is installed on C: and not D:

...then copy your old .\Images folder Wink
I guess, i probably have some other localized genres...

(the error refers to my build folder structure. Funny stuff that VB)

(2012-10-13, 14:19)myron Wrote: ...then copy your old .\Images folder Wink
I guess, i probably have some other localized genres...

(the error refers to my build folder structure. Funny stuff that VB)

It doesn't help if I copy mine. I will need to fix the "link". Actually, your download has the pictures, but there are not being displayed as it links to your folder structure...

ok, another try.
Did a clean 1.3.0.7 install and integrated my changes.
Should now be a complete working package Smile

http://ul.to/3u4gc6es

You need to activate both NATIVE scrapers
You should disable the XML scrapers (olympia et all) - this does somehow interfere each other (at least does another scrape) - but play with the settings/ordering

Edit:
If you try to scrape but nothing happens, be sure to clean out the "scraper cache" !!
.\EmberMM-Deploy\Modules\scraper.EmberCore.XML\Cache
this was driving me nuts till i found out why ember did not get online Tongue

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Struikrover - 2012-10-14

For those who find the renaming of a big batch of content a pain in the royal behind.

I use a combo of total commander which has pretty powerful renaming options and program Therenamer.
Seems to cut my workload by lots...Sure you guys all already know this but just putting it out there anyway.

Cheers,

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - boppyman - 2012-10-14

I use one called just ReNamer

Free program that has alot of features to it. Just create some rules and you will fly though file renaming

http://www.den4b.com/?x=products&product=renamer

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - boppyman - 2012-10-15

Is there any way to get Ember to read the nfo's and after stuff you export from XBMC?

I've scraped with XBMC, exported and want to edit information with ember but its not picking up the nfo's, posters or fanart and i'm not sure why.

I've tried all sorts of settings but i can't figure it out Sad

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2012-10-15

(2012-10-15, 01:08)boppyman Wrote: Is there any way to get Ember to read the nfo's and after stuff you export from XBMC?

I've scraped with XBMC, exported and want to edit information with ember but its not picking up the nfo's, posters or fanart and i'm not sure why.

I've tried all sorts of settings but i can't figure it out Sad

I've been having the same problem with v1.3.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2012-10-15

(2012-09-30, 23:02)CaptainKen Wrote: I'm having some odd behavior regarding the "Sets Manager". Of all the sets listed, I only have one movie for the set. If I manually remove the Set tag from the nfo they still appear in the list. This included Update Library.

Something else is that my actual movie sets are not appearing in the Sets Manager. I keep all my sets within a Collection folder for each and then each movie that is part of the Set (Collection) is within it's own folder along with the nfo and thumbs. I do this because it organizes my collections nicely without having to hunt them down. XBMC and Aeon Nox support this structure.

Bump!

Anyone have an answer for this issue?

Thank you.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Tomkun - 2012-10-16

(2012-10-15, 03:03)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2012-09-30, 23:02)CaptainKen Wrote: I'm having some odd behavior regarding the "Sets Manager". Of all the sets listed, I only have one movie for the set. If I manually remove the Set tag from the nfo they still appear in the list. This included Update Library.

Something else is that my actual movie sets are not appearing in the Sets Manager. I keep all my sets within a Collection folder for each and then each movie that is part of the Set (Collection) is within it's own folder along with the nfo and thumbs. I do this because it organizes my collections nicely without having to hunt them down. XBMC and Aeon Nox support this structure.

Bump!

Anyone have an answer for this issue?

Thank you.

If it won't clear after a library update, I suppose you could delete your ember database and re-scan it all back in again and see if that fixes it.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - PeteB - 2012-10-16

(2012-09-03, 12:22)PeteB Wrote:
(2012-08-24, 02:29)PeteB Wrote: Hi....I can't get the web server functionality working. It is enabled, but I cannot change the port. I already have something on port 8080. When I shut this app down, I still cannot use the web server on Ember.

Any tips please?

Still cannot get the web server functionality working (Windows 7)....Any help please?

*bump*....

Anyone?