Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2012-12-19

I haven't notice anything that is missing so I am not going to worry about it.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - maeda - 2012-12-19

(2012-12-18, 23:29)juan71287 Wrote: Hey, I did what you said.. but the file name nor folder name where changed on single or multiple reScrap.

any ideas?
i'm not sure why it doesn't, i just tried myself with no luck
i usually rename through bulk renamer or right click auto rename, maybe somebody else knows more

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - kricker - 2012-12-19

Right click auto rename isn't even working for me.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - spon - 2012-12-20

Quick question. I apologize if the answer is in the thread somewhere, but I did some searches and could not find it.

When scrapping new movies, both movie posters and fanart are not available to save in "original" sizes. The Original radio button is grayed out. Any ideas?

Thanks!

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - maeda - 2012-12-20

(2012-12-20, 01:00)spon Wrote: Quick question. I apologize if the answer is in the thread somewhere, but I did some searches and could not find it.

When scrapping new movies, both movie posters and fanart are not available to save in "original" sizes. The Original radio button is grayed out. Any ideas?

Thanks!
First make sure you are using latest fix from DanCooper

http://www.mediafire.com/?m58fj4lopy6abpc

Than check Scrapers Images&Trailers, option 'Download All Fanart Images of the Following Size as Extrathumbs', must be unchecked

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - sh4d0wt3ch - 2012-12-20

Is there any custom adult scraper for EMM?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - >>X<< - 2012-12-20

(2012-12-20, 01:00)spon Wrote: Quick question. I apologize if the answer is in the thread somewhere, but I did some searches and could not find it.

Thanks!

Go to,

Settings > Movies > Scrapers - Images & Trailers, uncheck "Use Image Cache"

That will solve your problem Wink

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - spon - 2012-12-21

Thank you Maeda and X. I ended up uninstall and re installing from scratch and it works ok now. The problem I'm having now is scrapping TV shows. I started my library from scratch, but I do have existing nfo files, posters, fanart ect in the show folders. When I try to re-scrape any TV shows, I get the following error:

Title: Error
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.86.0.518, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
StackTrace: at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ProcessTVDBZip(Byte[] tvZip, ScrapeInfo sInfo)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.DownloadSeries(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 12/20/2012 8:54:22 PM

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - >>X<< - 2012-12-21

(2012-12-21, 07:02)spon Wrote: Thank you Maeda and X. I ended up uninstall and re installing from scratch and it works ok now. The problem I'm having now is scrapping TV shows. I started my library from scratch, but I do have existing nfo files, posters, fanart ect in the show folders. When I try to re-scrape any TV shows, I get the following error:

Title: Error
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.86.0.518, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
StackTrace: at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ProcessTVDBZip(Byte[] tvZip, ScrapeInfo sInfo)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.DownloadSeries(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 12/20/2012 8:54:22 PM

I'm not sure what link you used but you have downloaded a version with the "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" in the wrong directory.

You need to copy the "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" from "Modules" to the root directory or better still use the link below which has the updated version.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116941&pid=1258337#pid1258337

FYI - You might have to rescrape each show for them to update automatically when you select "Update Library", if you don't have "overwrite existing images" enabled and your settings are the same as before it won't actually alter anything so its harmless to do so.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - tiwas - 2012-12-22

So...which version is the current at the moment? Is it still the one on purplepig.net?

Cheers!

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DonnyP - 2012-12-22

(2012-12-22, 00:26)tiwas Wrote: So...which version is the current at the moment? Is it still the one on purplepig.net?

Cheers!

You need to use the fix posted by DanCooper, just extract the contents of the .zip to your current directory and overwrite the files. See this post for the link

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - danz0l - 2012-12-22

Has youtube trailer download broken again >? Using dans 1.3.0.7. fix 1 and now i can see trailer url but no select-able format.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - yannickrose - 2012-12-22

i'm using Dan version and unfortunately i can't get the scraping in french, am i doing something wrong or it just not fixed yet ?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - maeda - 2012-12-22

(2012-12-22, 00:26)tiwas Wrote: So...which version is the current at the moment? Is it still the one on purplepig.net?

Cheers!
one post above yours

Re: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - blondeshanks - 2012-12-22

(2012-12-22, 15:12)danz0l Wrote: Has youtube trailer download broken again >? Using dans 1.3.0.7. fix 1 and now i can see trailer url but no select-able format.

Same here, hopefully a fix will be forthcoming