Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - MaxCore - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 01:33)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-01-22, 00:21)DanCooper Wrote: Ember 1.3.0.7 Fix3:

- Actors cache fixed
- added seasonXX-poster.jpg (season-speacials-poster.jpg is automatically activated) to tv-shows (Frodo support)
- added season-all-poster.jpg

Installation:
You can overwrite the old files if you already have the version 1.3.0.7 Fix2.

Make for safety a copy of the existing version!

Please give as a feedback. I will change other things (complete Frodo & banners support) and soon publish a new version if it works.

Download links -> signature

Ember Version 1.3.0.7 Fix4:

- added <episode>-thumb.jpg to tv shows (Frodo)
- season-special-poster.jpg fixed (I forgot to attach "-poster.jpg")

Sorry for 2 release in 1h =)

Download links in my signature

GREAT JOB Dan !!!! thx you

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-01-22

This is very strange. I just scraped Sweet Home Alabama with Ember with the Offline Media Manager. It found it with the correct name so I selected it. then it changed the name to "Melanie's Getting Married", which is not what IMDB shows as main name. So I corrected the name as well as the folder. I Updated the Library in Ember and XBMC and neither sees the movie. What is also strange is that even though the nfo contains numerous actors, there was no .actor folder was created. Here is the nfo generated by Ember.

So I'm assuming that something must be wrong with the nfo, but I can't figure out what. Here's the NFO.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Amra - 2013-01-22

@DanCooper

Thank you.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 01:48)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-01-22, 01:08)&gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; Wrote: I take it your keeping the old image types even though your adding new image types for frodo so EMM remains compatible with older versions of XBMC ?

One thing that still puzzles me is why when using Automatic (Force best Match) it fetches the wrong one, but when using Ask or (re)scrape the correct one is always listed correctly under exact match and is also at the top of all the other lists, it seems when using automatic it grabs the bottom one from the popular titles list?

Anyway thanks for your fix and keeping EMM alive Big Grin

Yes, all old styles remain available.

I know that problem with auto scraping. I will again try to improve the results.

Thanks Dan Big Grin

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-01-22

A mistake I've already seen:
I have the "Episodes poster" field made ​​too small, the new option "<episode>-thumb.jpg" is not visible. Sad

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - jbrowne - 2013-01-22

thanks Dan.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - snowjim - 2013-01-22

Pleas, how do I bulk update my TV series with a poster image instead of bannars? Do I have to make it manually one by one?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 07:37)CaptainKen Wrote: This is very strange. I just scraped Sweet Home Alabama with Ember with the Offline Media Manager. It found it with the correct name so I selected it. then it changed the name to "Melanie's Getting Married", which is not what IMDB shows as main name. So I corrected the name as well as the folder. I Updated the Library in Ember and XBMC and neither sees the movie. What is also strange is that even though the nfo contains numerous actors, there was no .actor folder was created. Here is the nfo generated by Ember.

So I'm assuming that something must be wrong with the nfo, but I can't figure out what. Here's the NFO.

I am really starting to hate movies with two names because of this

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 16:27)snowjim Wrote: Pleas, how do I bulk update my TV series with a poster image instead of bannars? Do I have to make it manually one by one?

Yes, rescrap the show is the best way. But wait for the next fix in 6-7h, I made a too small window for the episode-thumb.jpg option (for full frodo style) in settings. with next fix you can make the TV shows completely Frodo ready/compatible.

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - chtamina - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 16:52)DanCooper Wrote: Yes, rescrap the show is the best way. But wait for the next fix in 6-7h, I made a too small window for the episode-thumb.jpg option (for full frodo style) in settings. with next fix you can make the TV shows completely Frodo ready/compatible.

Could you add support to italian language in movie scraper(s) ?

that would be awesome

thanks

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2013-01-22

I just installed Frodo and I read they found a work around Linux resume audio issue some xbmc user site reported this. So when Frodo is complete in EMM be nice to have a guide on how to set it up.

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 18:29)Randall Lind Wrote: I just installed Frodo and I read they found a work around Linux resume audio issue some xbmc user site reported this. So when Frodo is complete in EMM be nice to have a guide on how to set it up.

I have wrote a big tutorial in german, but my english is toooo bad to make one in english Big Grin
(2013-01-22, 17:28)chtamina Wrote:
(2013-01-22, 16:52)DanCooper Wrote: Yes, rescrap the show is the best way. But wait for the next fix in 6-7h, I made a too small window for the episode-thumb.jpg option (for full frodo style) in settings. with next fix you can make the TV shows completely Frodo ready/compatible.

Could you add support to italian language in movie scraper(s) ?

that would be awesome

thanks

This is not possible with IMDB. But Bodrick rewrite Ember completely to support all XBMC Scrapers, incl. TMDB with all languages.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bisk - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-21, 16:12)bisk Wrote:
(2013-01-20, 20:01)mfsav2 Wrote:
(2013-01-20, 19:23)bisk Wrote: I'm running 1.3 rev 8 and everything is working great with the exception of 2 things.

1. Actor images are blurry. From reading this thread I understand that IMDB has changes the URL for actor images, correct?
2. Bulk Renamer doesn't appear to be using the MPAA rating when renaming. For example, I have the renaming settings as $E ($Y) [$R] [$M] so a 720p version of Armageddon should be Armageddon (1998) [720p] [PG-13], but it wants to rename it to Armageddon (1998) [720p] [13]. Any ideas why this is happening?

Which is the field value of MPAA? and in the NFO?

M

Here's the MPAA Tag for Here Comes the Boom
<mpaa>Rated PG for bouts of MMA sports violence, some rude humor and language</mpaa>

Bulk Renamer will want to put 7 as the MPAA rating, not PG. My Folder and File pattern is $E ($Y) [$R] [$M]. By the example, the movie should be named Here Comes the Boom (2012) [720p] [PG], but Bulk Renamer wants to call it Here Comes the Boom (2012) [720p] [7].

Any thoughts on this?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - fma965 - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 15:15)DanCooper Wrote: A mistake I've already seen:
I have the "Episodes poster" field made ​​too small, the new option "<episode>-thumb.jpg" is not visible. Sad

hehe, i did stupid mistakes like that for MC seems were both to excited for a release Smile

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - upD8R - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 16:52)DanCooper Wrote: But wait for the next fix in 6-7h, I made a too small window for the episode-thumb.jpg option (for full frodo style) in settings. with next fix you can make the TV shows completely Frodo ready/compatible.
So this episode-thumb.jpg is not in fix 4 yet? That's the reason the thumbs are not recognized by Frodo after rescraping one of my shows. I'm going to wait for your next version. Thanks for the support! Nod