Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - orbtwin - 2013-02-10

ok ..
i managed to obtain logo of DTS-MA ...
I altered the first audio stream with mkvtoolnix for the dts-ma track (the eglish one), after that i have to rename the *.png of the flags folder in ember path to acodec_dtshd_ma.png .... and voilá!

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6071/emberdts.png

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - wobbly - 2013-02-10

(2013-02-08, 11:51)Xygro Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 03:07)wobbly Wrote: i cant even get this to install on win 8 64 bit xbmc12

some help needed thank you

you dont have to install it. just download the newest version 1.3.0.9 and unrar/unzip it and click on ''Ember Media Manager.exe''. thats it.
its working on my win8 x64.
thx i don't know where you got that from ,,,,, if you put Ember Media Manager in google ir takes you to a setup.exe

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-02-10

I've pushed to DanCooper repository more fixes on localization. Now it appear to work fine (settings and main form, including movie dialog)

Will check the wizard and other forms.

Translators: I had to add some strings, DanCopper should push the new files online so you can add them too Smile

M

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bodrick - 2013-02-10

Well the good news is that the project site is back up and on a new host. Hopefully things will be stable on the new host. I'll get to updating the site with the latest versions of ember so we have a more official source for the downloads.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - drkhrse - 2013-02-10

(2013-02-10, 08:38)wobbly Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 11:51)Xygro Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 03:07)wobbly Wrote: i cant even get this to install on win 8 64 bit xbmc12

some help needed thank you

you dont have to install it. just download the newest version 1.3.0.9 and unrar/unzip it and click on ''Ember Media Manager.exe''. thats it.
its working on my win8 x64.
thx i don't know where you got that from ,,,,, if you put Ember Media Manager in google ir takes you to a setup.exe

Xygro is correct. Download the file from DanCooper's signature or his FTP. Unrar and run straight from the folder, no install needed.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bodrick - 2013-02-10

Latest version now online at the project site. ember.purplepig.net

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Barbastark - 2013-02-10

Hi there.

Just new at this and the one thing I dont understand ist how i get EMM to group movies in sets?

Fixed the bug that was not changing the language Smile
Pushed to DanCoopers repository

First message: Loading Settings...
is always in english (or internal default). From there on all others are translated.

Note that if a string is not present the internal default (hard coded and usually english) is used.

(2013-02-10, 20:10)bodrick Wrote: Latest version now online at the project site. ember.purplepig.net

Boderick,
is not exactly "the last version". The last one is the one with all the changes from me, DanCoopers, Cocotus, etc..

I pulled to you Master repository all those changes.

To avoid confusion you have put on the website 1.3.0.7 while the latest version is 1.3.0.10

Can you please allign the two ? (hopefully will not require a lot of effort for you)

M

Added XBMC Frodo support in the Wizard in DanCoopers 1.3.0.x trunk.
Fixed language change/selection in Wizard

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-02-11

(2013-02-10, 20:51)Barbastark Wrote: Hi there.

Just new at this and the one thing I dont understand ist how i get EMM to group movies in sets?

Tools, Sets Manager

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2013-02-11

(2013-02-10, 21:42)m.savazzi Wrote: Fixed the bug that was not changing the language Smile

is always in english (or internal default). From there on all others are translated.

Note that if a string is not present the internal default (hard coded and usually english) is used.

(2013-02-10, 20:10)bodrick Wrote: Latest version now online at the project site. ember.purplepig.net

Boderick,
is not exactly "the last version". The last one is the one with all the changes from me, DanCoopers, Cocotus, etc..

To avoid confusion you have put on the website 1.3.0.7 while the latest version is 1.3.0.10

Can you please allign the two ? (hopefully will not require a lot of effort for you)

M

If you click on the files tab he has 1.3.0.9 for download only 1.3.0.7 is listed on home page. so he has that last version.

where do you get 1.3.0.10? Dan copper link still points to .0.9 as will as Boderick

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bodrick - 2013-02-11

(2013-02-11, 04:29)Randall Lind Wrote:
(2013-02-10, 21:42)m.savazzi Wrote: Fixed the bug that was not changing the language Smile

Boderick,

M

If you click on the files tab he has 1.3.0.9 for download only 1.3.0.7 is listed on home page. so he has that last version.

where do you get 1.3.0.10? Dan copper link still points to .0.9 as will as Boderick

Indeed under files I have the same version that has been linked in Dan's sig. I'll add an entry to the news to say that also just to clarify.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - terencec - 2013-02-11

I have a problem with EMM not saving Poster and Fanart images.

In Settings, Movies, Files and Sources, File Naming, I selected the following options:
folder.jpg
fanart.jpg
(This is the folder structure required by Boxee+: https://github.com/boxeehacks/boxeehack/wiki/FAQ)

When I scrape a movie, the poster and fanart images that are found are not saved as folder.jpg and fanart.jpg; they're not saved at all.

If I change the settings to <movie>-poster.jpg and <movie>-fanart.jpg, the images save correctly.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm using v1.3.0.9.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - SamHill - 2013-02-11

(2013-02-11, 07:42)terencec Wrote: I have a problem with EMM not saving Poster and Fanart images.

In Settings, Movies, Files and Sources, File Naming, I selected the following options:
folder.jpg
fanart.jpg
(This is the folder structure required by Boxee+: https://github.com/boxeehacks/boxeehack/wiki/FAQ)

When I scrape a movie, the poster and fanart images that are found are not saved as folder.jpg and fanart.jpg; they're not saved at all.

If I change the settings to <movie>-poster.jpg and <movie>-fanart.jpg, the images save correctly.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm using v1.3.0.9.

I had the same issue, but when you go to Settings ---> Movies ---> Scrapers- Images & Trailers, Under Caching, uncheck "Use Image Cache"

that seemed to work for me.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - terencec - 2013-02-11

Hmm, I tried enabling "Use Image Cache". Now when I scrape a movie, when there are multiple sizes for a Poster or Fanart, some of the sizes are greyed out, and when I choose one of the available sizes (like Medium), I get an error. Below are the errors I got for selecting a Poster and Fanart.

Quote:Title: Error
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace: at EmberScraperModule.dlgImgSelect.OK_Button_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Date/Time: 2/11/2013 12:04:55 AM
===========================================================================================

Title: Error
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace: at EmberScraperModule.dlgImgSelect.OK_Button_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Date/Time: 2/11/2013 12:05:06 AM