Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

- TeKo - 2012-01-09

Native imdb scraper working really good for me (+ofdb).

- LakersFan - 2012-01-09

Diakosn Wrote:Just wondering what scraper people are using now?
Does the Ember Native Scraper work ok now or should we still use olympia?

Also so stoked that this has been picked up again. Can't wait for some added TV Functionality

Both work good for me. (Except trailer links).

- blackcows - 2012-01-09

How do I deal with an exclamation point? One of my TV series is "Scooby-Doo Where are You!" It will not load in EMM, I discovered that when I removed the "!" from the file name it would then be recognized by EMM but then I am not using the correct name as it relates to the tvdb. Why won't the files load with the !?

- bodrick - 2012-01-09

LakersFan Wrote:Both work good for me. (Except trailer links).

I'll try and get trailer links working next. It seems like its a well used function.

- TeKo - 2012-01-09

blackcows Wrote:How do I deal with an exclamation point? One of my TV series is "Scooby-Doo Where are You!" It will not load in EMM, I discovered that when I removed the "!" from the file name it would then be recognized by EMM but then I am not using the correct name as it relates to the tvdb. Why won't the files load with the !?

You mean the filename or the name in the database?

- shadow_cruiser - 2012-01-09

bodrick Wrote:I'll try and get trailer links working next. It seems like its a well used function.

+1. This is one of the best functions for me. Hopefully this feature can be fixedSmile

- steve1977 - 2012-01-09

bodrick Wrote:I'll try and get trailer links working next. It seems like its a well used function.

Trailer links or trailer download? Would be cool to get trailer downloads working again. Olympia had some "fix", which wasn't bad, but not perfect (i.e., multiple up-popping menus and does not allows to enter youtube link for manual download).

Thanks in advance for looking into this. Besides "auto-update", this appears to be the most important feature by now.

- LakersFan - 2012-01-09

steve1977 Wrote:Trailer links or trailer download? Would be cool to get trailer downloads working again. Olympia had some "fix", which wasn't bad, but not perfect (i.e., multiple up-popping menus and does not allows to enter youtube link for manual download).

Thanks in advance for looking into this. Besides "auto-update", this appears to be the most important feature by now.

I was referring to links, not downloads.

Thanks Bodrick!

- tcman47 - 2012-01-09

steve1977 Wrote:Trailer links or trailer download? Would be cool to get trailer downloads working again. Olympia had some "fix", which wasn't bad, but not perfect (i.e., multiple up-popping menus and does not allows to enter youtube link for manual download).

youtube and trailer download works fine for me, select youtube trailer links in options. click trailer +, select youtube trailer, select quality, download, done.

I manually scrape my movies as I add them, maybe you are talking about the initial scan

- upD8R - 2012-01-09

tcman47 Wrote:youtube and trailer download works fine for me, select youtube trailer links in options. click trailer +, select youtube trailer, select quality, download, done.
This is working? Need to test ...

- pettergulbra - 2012-01-09

tcman47 Wrote:Not sure about trailers about the nfo is needed so info can be displayed about the movie in library view, doesn't matter if you prescrape it with EMM or XBMC scrapes it, the scraping is done on movie name/folder.

Isn`t the point that the NFO file contains the right code (tt00000) for the film in IMDB, so that XBMC always find the right movie?

I think I have read one place that the NFO file can have info about where to find the trailer to, but I`m not sure.

- blackcows - 2012-01-09

TeKo Wrote:You mean the filename or the name in the database?

The actual filename has "!" and therefore it will not load into EMM. It show no seasons and no episodes even though 2 seasons and over 40 episodes exist. When I removed the "!" from the file name of one of the episodes and reloaded then that single episode showed up on EMM.

- eljeh - 2012-01-09

Is anyone having issues Scraping TV Shows? Was working perfect up until Yesterday, now its grayed out? I can (Re)Scrape each one manually one by one, but the "Scrape Media" Button for TV Shows doesn't work now.... Scraping Movies works fine.

- eljeh - 2012-01-09

I guess I should of read some of the past post...... Has anyone figured out the issue? Why would it just stop working?

I'm going to try Ember_1.3.0.2 when I get home from work. I hope whatever it is gets fixed, I really love Ember, just wish it had a Music Scraper - I'm using Music Bee for that.

- tcman47 - 2012-01-09

eljeh Wrote:I guess I should of read some of the past post...... Has anyone figured out the issue? Why would it just stop working?

I'm going to try Ember_1.3.0.2 when I get home from work. I hope whatever it is gets fixed, I really love Ember, just wish it had a Music Scraper - I'm using Music Bee for that.

EMM works great for tv shows, the music part may be added in the future Wink