Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-08

(2013-04-08, 05:56)Penge58 Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 01:50)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-07, 07:08)Penge58 Wrote: How can I change were EMBER is saving my files and also the name of the files ?

I am using XBMC FRODO version.
My files are located like this:

\MOVIENAME\VIDEO_TS\files

Like now I have files from EMBER saved like this:

\MOVIENAME\VIDEO_TS\video_ts.nfo
\MOVIENAME\VIDEO_TS\video_ts-poster.jpg
\MOVIENAME\VIDEO_TS\video_ts-fanart.jpg

What I would like, and what I understand work best with FRODO is:

\MOVIENAME\VIDEO_TS\video_ts.nfo
\MOVIENAME\poster.jpg
\MOVIENAME\fanart.jpg

How can I make EMBER to save like this ?

Petter

Enable the option "Frodo Compatible VIDEO_TS File Placement/Naming" in "Settings -> Movies -> Files and Sources" or press the XBMC Frodo Button at the same location.

I am using version 1.3.9 and I don't have such option under Settings->Movies->Files and Sources
I have the option "Recognize VIDEO_TS folders"" and that one is ticked.
And I have the button XBMC Frodo but nothing happens when I click on that button.

Petter

You need version >= 1.3.0.10.
Check my signature.

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Penge58 - 2013-04-08

(2013-04-08, 07:25)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 05:56)Penge58 Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 01:50)DanCooper Wrote: Enable the option "Frodo Compatible VIDEO_TS File Placement/Naming" in "Settings -> Movies -> Files and Sources" or press the XBMC Frodo Button at the same location.

I am using version 1.3.9 and I don't have such option under Settings->Movies->Files and Sources
I have the option "Recognize VIDEO_TS folders"" and that one is ticked.
And I have the button XBMC Frodo but nothing happens when I click on that button.

Petter

You need version >= 1.3.0.10.
Check my signature.

Okay....thanks.
I will check it out :-)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-04-08

(2013-04-07, 17:41)Cocotus Wrote: Thanks for reply! I got all my movie set poster from this site:

http://community.mediabrowser.tv/permalinks/1482/movie-boxset-icons-by-big-arrickson-demonseed

It's the Diamond Set.

WOW! WOW!! Thank you, what a find!

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - K1LL3M - 2013-04-08

(2013-03-13, 18:24)pfp_az Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 17:00)DanCooper Wrote: Sorry, but I do not know what you want.

This image below shows the end result I'm looking for. NFO, poster and fanart all saved in the root folder for each movie.
I am scraping for YAMJ.

For now I've got the settings such that everything is the way I want EXCEPT the two image files are being saved the the BDMV folder even though Ember is looking for them in the root movie folder (where they are shown below).

HI Dan,

Was there ever a resolution given for a setting in Ember to achieve the above result.

Basically I just need to know how to tell ember where to save <movie>.jpg and <movie>.fanart.jpg files. (ie the same place it saves the <movie>.nfo file.

Really need some help on this one please

Additionally, the latest Ember update is recognising all my DVD NFOs and loading the meta data, but not the BD NFOs (Note all rips are in folder structures)

AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-08

I'm working hard on the YAMJ module atm. Please wait a little bit :rolleyes:

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Suprnaut - 2013-04-08

(2013-04-06, 10:26)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-04-06, 03:01)Suprnaut Wrote:
(2013-04-05, 21:31)DanCooper Wrote: Yes it is included.
I send you a PM with the link.

Cocotus/Dan,

The add by date modified seems to work, but the sort by "Newest" in the movie html export still doesn't work in the alpha release.

I will check the template today - let's see if I can find somethting!

Any luck? Last month I thought you said you found the issue was that the database was storing the dateadded field in the wrong column.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-04-08

(2013-04-08, 15:10)Suprnaut Wrote:
(2013-04-06, 10:26)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-04-06, 03:01)Suprnaut Wrote: Cocotus/Dan,

The add by date modified seems to work, but the sort by "Newest" in the movie html export still doesn't work in the alpha release.

I will check the template today - let's see if I can find somethting!

Any luck? Last month I thought you said you found the issue was that the database was storing the dateadded field in the wrong column.
Ok I checked the DateAdded Sort and it works for me now.

Make sure that you ticked the new setting:

This setting must be enabled BEFORE you build the database in Ember! It will not affect an exisiting database!

After that you will see that I fixed the DateAdded Sorter in Ember (marked in Screenshot above) and it will deliver the same results as the sorter in the template Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Suprnaut - 2013-04-08

(2013-04-08, 21:03)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 15:10)Suprnaut Wrote:
(2013-04-06, 10:26)Cocotus Wrote: I will check the template today - let's see if I can find somethting!

Ok I checked the DateAdded Sort and it works for me now.

Make sure that you ticked the new setting:

This setting must be enabled BEFORE you build the database in Ember! It will not affect an exisiting database!

After that you will see that I fixed the DateAdded Sorter in Ember (marked in Screenshot above) and it will deliver the same results as the sorter in the template Smile

I will take a look again. I did check that before creating the database. When I chose to filter by dateadded everything was correct with the newest files listed first. The issue is the export to html. When I click on sort by date added or by newest it gives me an alphabetic list starting with the letter F movies first.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-04-08

(2013-03-15, 23:06)CaptainKen Wrote: Cocotus, wondering if you would consider adding an option in the Export Movie List to group by SET and sort by the SORT tags?

Sorry missed your question... I already want to display moviesets in export template as well so I will work on this Smile For the Sort tag-filter I have to look on this, no guarentee on this one though Wink

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - ShadowTek - 2013-04-08

I have a request, can you add a option to download larger actor thumbs? I ask because if you have seen the latest Aeon Nox GIT, when you hover over a actor thumb, it shows a large version of it (half the screen) XBMC seems to download these larger thumbs, but Embers thumbs are too small for this new feature.

Thanks for all the work.

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-08

(2013-04-08, 21:47)ShadowTek Wrote: I have a request, can you add a option to download larger actor thumbs? I ask because if you have seen the latest Aeon Nox GIT, when you hover over a actor thumb, it shows a large version of it (half the screen) XBMC seems to download these larger thumbs, but Embers thumbs are too small for this new feature.

Thanks for all the work.

I can add a option to set the resolution. Can you say me a good resolution? x1080?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - meridius - 2013-04-09

(2013-04-08, 01:14)meridius Wrote: Hi there using 1.3.0.10

I just can nt get it to work it just does not work under the extrathumbs tab there are no pictures and nothing to add them i have tried everything i have the extrathumbs folder in my movie folder. I have tried the icons at the bottem of the tab and i can not add any extrathumbs at all.

The only way is to back up the folder scrape the movie then when ember deletes the folder i replace the deleted folder hit edit movie then the extrathumbs are in the tab and I save it which it picks them up without deleting them.

theres got to be a better way or is this a bug ?

thanks

oh heres the error

Title: Error
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Movies\MovieName (2010) (1080p Blu-ray)\extrathumbs\thumb2.jpg'.
StackTrace: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
at EmberAPI.FileUtils.Common.MoveFileWithStream(String sPathFrom, String sPathTo)
Date/Time: 08/04/2013 00:05:15

anyone its starting to wind me up every time i add a movie it deletes my extrathumbs folder

thanks

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - ShadowTek - 2013-04-09

(2013-04-08, 23:20)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 21:47)ShadowTek Wrote: I have a request, can you add a option to download larger actor thumbs? I ask because if you have seen the latest Aeon Nox GIT, when you hover over a actor thumb, it shows a large version of it (half the screen) XBMC seems to download these larger thumbs, but Embers thumbs are too small for this new feature.

Thanks for all the work.

I can add a option to set the resolution. Can you say me a good resolution? x1080?

Yes 1080 would be best, 720 minimum, mabey a option to get the largest possible? Heres how the actor thumbs look in Aeon Nox for a size idea:

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-04-09

(2013-04-08, 21:26)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-03-15, 23:06)CaptainKen Wrote: Cocotus, wondering if you would consider adding an option in the Export Movie List to group by SET and sort by the SORT tags?

Sorry missed your question... I already want to display moviesets in export template as well so I will work on this Smile For the Sort tag-filter I have to look on this, no guarentee on this one though Wink

Awesome news!

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - K1LL3M - 2013-04-09

(2013-04-08, 15:01)DanCooper Wrote: I'm working hard on the YAMJ module atm. Please wait a little bit Rolleyes

Sorry Dan, I did not know you were trying to sort this out.

Very grateful for your work on this.

Thank you