Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - MrDVD - 2013-04-09

Hallo, is there a way to download poster and banner at the same time ?

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-09

(2013-04-09, 14:03)MrDVD Wrote: Hallo, is there a way to download poster and banner at the same time ?

Not yet.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - MrDVD - 2013-04-09

Thx for the info, i also want to ask if its possible that you can send me the new ember with fixed Plot and Genre for OFDB ? Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - orbtwin - 2013-04-09

re-sinking an old question:

audio overlay icon

about the appearing/not appearing overlay flag.

thx every

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-04-09

(2013-04-09, 18:29)orbtwin Wrote: re-sinking an old question:

audio overlay icon

about the appearing/not appearing overlay flag.

thx every

wow missed that thanks for reposting. I didn't even know that the flag icon depends on the language - I always thought whenever there's a stream it shows the icon for the first stream. I will investigate this Big Grin

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - maeda - 2013-04-09

Does someone here maybe knows where you can find trailers of older, and old classic movies (Hitchcock etc) in higher quality than 360,420p?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-04-09

(2013-04-09, 20:33)maeda Wrote: Does someone here maybe knows where you can find trailers of older, and old classic movies (Hitchcock etc) in higher quality than 360,420p?

Hopefully, someone can point you to some better sites.

If you have any other DVD's of movies from that time period sometimes they contain trailers to other movies which are easy to rip.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - orbtwin - 2013-04-09

thanks Cocotus...

the overlay appears if there are a "specified" language audio field (written in the whole movie file (mkv streamed)) or, if there two or more audio streams or what?...thx again.
and another question about your famous template, the other day exported one html template into dropbox and all movies has the "watched" flag, it's strange because not all the movies are watched...see the link. Also there are no video and audio info.
it's possible to export movies only with the locked or marked state?.
this is aproximate, i'm working in the spanish translation (in www.transifex.com) i would like to finish at time for the new version of ember. When?...

sorry my english

thxs again...

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-09

I think i need 2 more days to fix my parts for the next release.
Orbtwin, how long you need for translations?
Cocotus?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - meridius - 2013-04-09

(2013-04-09, 21:47)DanCooper Wrote: I think i need 2 more days to fix my parts for the next release.
Cocotus?

great news. will teh bigger better quality actors pictures be added to that version as i also use aeon nox skin

cheers

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Suprnaut - 2013-04-10

(2013-04-08, 21:17)Suprnaut Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 21:03)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 15:10)Suprnaut Wrote: Any luck? Last month I thought you said you found the issue was that the database was storing the dateadded field in the wrong column.
Ok I checked the DateAdded Sort and it works for me now.

Make sure that you ticked the new setting:

This setting must be enabled BEFORE you build the database in Ember! It will not affect an exisiting database!

After that you will see that I fixed the DateAdded Sorter in Ember (marked in Screenshot above) and it will deliver the same results as the sorter in the template Smile

I will take a look again. I did check that before creating the database. When I chose to filter by dateadded everything was correct with the newest files listed first. The issue is the export to html. When I click on sort by date added or by newest it gives me an alphabetic list starting with the letter F movies first.

I deleted the emm database, made sure this setting was checked, recreated the database, exported to html and the sort by Newest option still isn't working. When I click on filter by date in Ember the newest movies are shown at the top as they should.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-10

(2013-04-09, 23:48)meridius Wrote:
(2013-04-09, 21:47)DanCooper Wrote: I think i need 2 more days to fix my parts for the next release.
Cocotus?

great news. will teh bigger better quality actors pictures be added to that version as i also use aeon nox skin

cheers

I have added an option to set the maximum size of actor thumbs (standard, 720, 1080). No resizing, only a try to get the specified size or the biggest possible.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - orbtwin - 2013-04-10

Cocotus?

hello DanCooper ... i think i can't not finish at time. i'm at 56% ... and these upcoming days will be more busy...perhaps for the next release. Sure...
thxs again...

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-04-10

(2013-04-10, 00:32)Suprnaut Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 21:17)Suprnaut Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 21:03)Cocotus Wrote: Ok I checked the DateAdded Sort and it works for me now.

Make sure that you ticked the new setting:

This setting must be enabled BEFORE you build the database in Ember! It will not affect an exisiting database!

After that you will see that I fixed the DateAdded Sorter in Ember (marked in Screenshot above) and it will deliver the same results as the sorter in the template Smile

I will take a look again. I did check that before creating the database. When I chose to filter by dateadded everything was correct with the newest files listed first. The issue is the export to html. When I click on sort by date added or by newest it gives me an alphabetic list starting with the letter F movies first.

I deleted the emm database, made sure this setting was checked, recreated the database, exported to html and the sort by Newest option still isn't working. When I click on filter by date in Ember the newest movies are shown at the top as they should.

Wow thats odd- maybe it's a language thing - any chance you can send me the generated Html-file (htm file is enough, no images needed) of your movie template so I can take a look - that would be the easiest

(2013-04-10, 09:25)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-09, 23:48)meridius Wrote:
Cocotus?

cheers

I have added an option to set the maximum size of actor thumbs (standard, 720, 1080). No resizing, only a try to get the specified size or the biggest possible.
Im working on moviesets in Movie template right now I think I can do it in 2 days Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Suprnaut - 2013-04-10

(2013-04-10, 19:14)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-04-10, 00:32)Suprnaut Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 21:17)Suprnaut Wrote: I will take a look again. I did check that before creating the database. When I chose to filter by dateadded everything was correct with the newest files listed first. The issue is the export to html. When I click on sort by date added or by newest it gives me an alphabetic list starting with the letter F movies first.

Wow thats odd- maybe it's a language thing - any chance you can send me the generated Html-file (htm file is enough, no images needed) of your movie template so I can take a look - that would be the easiest

(2013-04-10, 09:25)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-09, 23:48)meridius Wrote: great news. will teh bigger better quality actors pictures be added to that version as i also use aeon nox skin

cheers

Im working on moviesets in Movie template right now I think I can do it in 2 days Smile

Sure when I get home tonight.