Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - ShadowTek - 2013-04-10

(2013-04-10, 09:25)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-09, 23:48)meridius Wrote:
(2013-04-09, 21:47)DanCooper Wrote: I think i need 2 more days to fix my parts for the next release.
Orbtwin, how long you need for translations?
Cocotus?

great news. will teh bigger better quality actors pictures be added to that version as i also use aeon nox skin

cheers

I have added an option to set the maximum size of actor thumbs (standard, 720, 1080). No resizing, only a try to get the specified size or the biggest possible.

Thanks Dan!

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-04-11

I added movieset support in the export template:

(2013-04-10, 00:32)Suprnaut Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 21:17)Suprnaut Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 21:03)Cocotus Wrote: Ok I checked the DateAdded Sort and it works for me now.

Make sure that you ticked the new setting:

This setting must be enabled BEFORE you build the database in Ember! It will not affect an exisiting database!

After that you will see that I fixed the DateAdded Sorter in Ember (marked in Screenshot above) and it will deliver the same results as the sorter in the template Smile

I will take a look again. I did check that before creating the database. When I chose to filter by dateadded everything was correct with the newest files listed first. The issue is the export to html. When I click on sort by date added or by newest it gives me an alphabetic list starting with the letter F movies first.

I deleted the emm database, made sure this setting was checked, recreated the database, exported to html and the sort by Newest option still isn't working. When I click on filter by date in Ember the newest movies are shown at the top as they should.

Found the bug and will submit it to github together with movieset support - should be fixed in next release Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - voip-ninja - 2013-04-11

Hey guys, I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer.

I just purchased the "Looney Tunes Golden Collection" which is a huge collection of Looney Tunes cartoons (over 200 episodes I believe) and now have the monumental task of ripping and organizing them.

The season info on TVDB lists the seasons for "Looney Tunes" in four digit year format since the show spans over 20 years.

Will Ember understand an episode that has a four digit year? For example, the very first episode ripped is called "Baseball Bugs" and is Episode 2 of Season 1946. So would this be file named as "Looney Tunes S1946E02.mkv" and Ember would be okay with it?

How can I also create a set for all of these episodes so that if I want to I can simply create a collection that has all of the bugs bunny cartoons, all of the daffy duck cartoons, etc?

Thanks!!

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Dragen - 2013-04-11

The "seasonxx" bug is still there, now in english too. (The season list in tv-view doesn't have a space between season and number) I fixed this in the norwegian translation by using double space between "season" and the number.

Also, I'm trying to use DVD order on Fraggle Rock, but choosing DVD makes EMM not get any episode details.

(2013-04-11, 22:03)voip-ninja Wrote: Hey guys, I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer.

I just purchased the "Looney Tunes Golden Collection" which is a huge collection of Looney Tunes cartoons (over 200 episodes I believe) and now have the monumental task of ripping and organizing them.

The season info on TVDB lists the seasons for "Looney Tunes" in four digit year format since the show spans over 20 years.

Will Ember understand an episode that has a four digit year? For example, the very first episode ripped is called "Baseball Bugs" and is Episode 2 of Season 1946. So would this be file named as "Looney Tunes S1946E02.mkv" and Ember would be okay with it?

How can I also create a set for all of these episodes so that if I want to I can simply create a collection that has all of the bugs bunny cartoons, all of the daffy duck cartoons, etc?

Thanks!!
You can manually select the episode by right clicking and hitting "Change Episode" if it doesn't like it.
You can make smart playlists in XBMC for more custom lists.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Dragen - 2013-04-11

Now it found and downloaded episode details, except for the last 11 episodes. Which means it ignores the DVD selection. TVDB's DVD order lists all 24 episodes, but in TV order the last 11 is season 5.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - voip-ninja - 2013-04-12

OK, thanks. I noticed the "season bug" where it removes a space between the season name and number, but I've just ignored it.

The good news is that with four digit season numbers it seems to be scraping the episodes properly, which is awesome.

Any more info about smart playlists and custom lists available? I thought that EMM had a "sets" capability that might take care of this. What I'd really like to do is simply build a giant custom playlist for all of these cartoons that plays them in random order.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-04-12

(2013-04-11, 21:43)Cocotus Wrote: I added movieset support in the export template:
Found the bug and will submit it to github together with movieset support - should be fixed in next release Smile

Very cool, can't wait to use it. Thx!

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Suprnaut - 2013-04-12

(2013-04-11, 21:43)Cocotus Wrote: I added movieset support in the export template:

(2013-04-10, 00:32)Suprnaut Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 21:17)Suprnaut Wrote: I will take a look again. I did check that before creating the database. When I chose to filter by dateadded everything was correct with the newest files listed first. The issue is the export to html. When I click on sort by date added or by newest it gives me an alphabetic list starting with the letter F movies first.

I deleted the emm database, made sure this setting was checked, recreated the database, exported to html and the sort by Newest option still isn't working. When I click on filter by date in Ember the newest movies are shown at the top as they should.

Thanks I thought I was going crazy Wink

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - meridius - 2013-04-12

Hi there

there seems to be a small problem when I scrape using ember for the country part. When i use aeon nox and i scrape the movie the flags show in the skin but when i use ember the flags do not show in aeon nox so i looked into this and found that ember and xbmc scrape the movies different.

I looked at the Ember and xbmc scrape .nfo files and there is a slight difference, ember scrapes (UK or USA) but xbmc scrapes like this (United Kingdom or United States Of America).

when i change the nfo files to this in ember the flags now work in aeon nox.

is there any change of scraping or changing how ember does this so that it uses (United Kingdom or United States Of America). instead of UK or USA ?

Cheers

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - orbtwin - 2013-04-12

(2013-04-12, 08:59)meridius Wrote: Hi there

there seems to be a small problem when I scrape using ember for the country part. When i use aeon nox and i scrape the movie the flags show in the skin but when i use ember the flags do not show in aeon nox so i looked into this and found that ember and xbmc scrape the movies different.

I looked at the Ember and xbmc scrape .nfo files and there is a slight difference, ember scrapes (UK or USA) but xbmc scrapes like this (United Kingdom or United States Of America).

is there any change of scraping or changing how ember does this so that it uses (United Kingdom or United States Of America). instead of UK or USA ?

Cheers

i was thinking the other day, at the same thing. In Ember i'm adding the language video and audio flag to my movies. In the CRTL+D option (edit codecs and file technical details). I add the proper video language flag and the same thing for audio flanguage flag(s). But there isn't the option to choose United States (only English). For stupid reasons concerning for me, if the movie is made in USA i want to add (<language>us</language>]) and (<language>spa</language>) if there are those languages. But Ember doesn't let me to add. Only English (<language>eng</language>).

Another paranoid mania of me...

Thx everybody!.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - meridius - 2013-04-12

hi there this is not in the codec part what i meant its on the first page where the plot is and the title name of the movie and the ratings there is a option for country and it always picks UK or USA in ember but xbmc when that scrapes it picks United Kingdom or United States Of America.

its a simple naming thing but aeon nox uses what xbmc scrapes which is the longer naming of the country not the short versions hence why some things dont work with aeon nox with ember.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - RubenRybnik - 2013-04-12

Love this app, but notice some problems when updating my 'largish' library ( about 600 movies ) with hangs and crashing. I'll provide logs next time it occurs.

Is there anyway to get the latest changes and compile so I can run from source. Looked on Github and latest changes are about 2 months ago, right now I'm running the 1.3.10.1 version in the OPs signiture, but I don't think the changes for these are on github... Am I wrong or is there another github location to pull the latest changes in? I'm a Java developer by trade, and have done lots in other languages so perhaps I can lend a hand if it would be helpful.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-12

(2013-04-12, 15:22)RubenRybnik Wrote: Love this app, but notice some problems when updating my 'largish' library ( about 600 movies ) with hangs and crashing. I'll provide logs next time it occurs.

Is there anyway to get the latest changes and compile so I can run from source. Looked on Github and latest changes are about 2 months ago, right now I'm running the 1.3.10.1 version in the OPs signiture, but I don't think the changes for these are on github... Am I wrong or is there another github location to pull the latest changes in? I'm a Java developer by trade, and have done lots in other languages so perhaps I can lend a hand if it would be helpful.

Check branch 1.3.0.x on my Github account.
Many things are fixed since the last pre-release 1.3.0.10.1.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - RubenRybnik - 2013-04-12

(2013-04-12, 15:51)DanCooper Wrote: Check branch 1.3.0.x on my Github account.
Many things are fixed since the last pre-release 1.3.0.10.1.

Great thank you, I'll take a look... Currently seeing an issue with "String not recognized as Boolean." error. Found a post googling around that stated deleting the database and restarting solved this... It kinda worked, allowed me to refresh my movies, but when I went to refetch all of them again it caused the issue to reoccur. The only error in the log is below. I'll try the latest maybe its resolved in there, thanks for letting me know about the branch.

Title: Error
StackTrace: at System.Boolean.Parse(String value)
at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToBoolean(IFormatProvider provider)
at System.Convert.ToBoolean(Object value)
at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.DoTitleCheck()
Date/Time: 4/12/2013 1:29:44 PM
===========================================================================================

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-04-12

(2013-04-12, 10:31)orbtwin Wrote:
(2013-04-12, 08:59)meridius Wrote: Hi there

Cheers

i was thinking the other day, at the same thing. In Ember i'm adding the language video and audio flag to my movies. In the CRTL+D option (edit codecs and file technical details). I add the proper video language flag and the same thing for audio flanguage flag(s). But there isn't the option to choose United States (only English). For stupid reasons concerning for me, if the movie is made in USA i want to add (<language>us</language>]) and (<language>spa</language>) if there are those languages. But Ember doesn't let me to add. Only English (<language>eng</language>).

Another paranoid mania of me...

Thx everybody!.
i will have a look in ember code and try to solve the problem

EDIT:
@orbtwin
you want to set the Language -tag for videofiles to the origin country of the movie?