Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - RonnieSunde - 2013-04-14

request four: resize popup windows to fit more info, or make them resizable and remember the size..

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - madmonk - 2013-04-14

(2013-04-13, 20:41)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-13, 20:26)madmonk Wrote: I downloaded version 1.3.0.9 (both the rar and the 7z) and everytime I run the exe my computer blue screens and the drive gives me errors. I need to run chkdsk /r to fix and remount the drive otherwise it becomes inaccessible. I've done this 4-5 times now.

I'm running win7 (64bit)

What could be the problem?

The last version is 1.3.0.10.1 (check my signature).

Thank you. That seemed to work.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-04-14

(2013-04-13, 10:52)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-03-24, 23:53)orbtwin Wrote: i'm trying to fill the technical language box for my movies. Normally the encoded mkv flags has the appropiate language field, altough it's easy correct that info with mktoolnix, or remove some subs.
otherwise for the normally *.avi or *.ogm or *.mpg i don't know how to stamp in the tag file that info.
in Ember i can edit the languages for movies and episodes, but are overwrite with clicking refresh button, then the *.nfo lost the information.

somebody knows how to "permanently" preserve that info?...with a tag video editor or such?
will be viable change the *.nfo to a "read only" attribute?
i need some type of help, because i'm gonna fill +2000 movies and +80 tv-shows ...Big Grin

EDIT: well...if i protect the *. nfo with "read only" attribute the info are preserved, otherwise if i refresh the button in ember in the ember window for the tech info those information dissapears, otherwise if i reload F5 appears again. The trick will be protect the *.nfo?...wich future changes i need to add at the details movie? at the moment I can think of none.
it's annoying...it's normal behaviour...or i'm crazy paranoic obsesive Confused

hmm i think the solution would be to add language option under global lock setting in ember - this way you can tell ember to stop overwriting the language info for metadata (only video, not audio right?).
I will have a look.

Done! Added: Optional settting "Lock Language" in scraper settings to prevent language field (video codec) from updating. Will submit to github later.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - meridius - 2013-04-14

has anyone noticed that somtimes ermber does not get the bitrate of the movie video and somtimes the bitrate of audio tracks ? in 1.3.0.10

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - MrDVD - 2013-04-14

Im not 100% sure but i think ember get this info from ffmpeg so maybe try to replace the used ffmpeg version.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - deh2k7 - 2013-04-14

Ember uses mediainfo to get audio/video codec information and bitrates, not ffmpeg. If you are concerned with incorrect information, might want to compare your Ember output first with what a standalone mediainfo output provides.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - orbtwin - 2013-04-14

(2013-04-14, 07:43)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-04-13, 10:52)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-03-24, 23:53)orbtwin Wrote: i'm trying to fill the technical language box for my movies. Normally the encoded mkv flags has the appropiate language field, altough it's easy correct that info with mktoolnix, or remove some subs.
otherwise for the normally *.avi or *.ogm or *.mpg i don't know how to stamp in the tag file that info.
in Ember i can edit the languages for movies and episodes, but are overwrite with clicking refresh button, then the *.nfo lost the information.

somebody knows how to "permanently" preserve that info?...with a tag video editor or such?
will be viable change the *.nfo to a "read only" attribute?
i need some type of help, because i'm gonna fill +2000 movies and +80 tv-shows ...Big Grin

EDIT: well...if i protect the *. nfo with "read only" attribute the info are preserved, otherwise if i refresh the button in ember in the ember window for the tech info those information dissapears, otherwise if i reload F5 appears again. The trick will be protect the *.nfo?...wich future changes i need to add at the details movie? at the moment I can think of none.
it's annoying...it's normal behaviour...or i'm crazy paranoic obsesive Confused

hmm i think the solution would be to add language option under global lock setting in ember - this way you can tell ember to stop overwriting the language info for metadata (only video, not audio right?).
I will have a look.

Done! Added: Optional settting "Lock Language" in scraper settings to prevent language field (video codec) from updating. Will submit to github later.

Great, great ... this are perfect. waiting with anxiety new version. Altough i'm afraid my spanish translation will be for the next realese.
otherwise...thanks again

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - RonnieSunde - 2013-04-15

request five: add extra option to scrape menu for scraping both poster and fanart

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-15

(2013-04-15, 10:55)RonnieSunde Wrote: request five: add extra option to scrape menu for scraping both poster and fanart

On auto or manually scraping?

(2013-04-11, 23:22)Dragen Wrote: The "seasonxx" bug is still there, now in english too. (The season list in tv-view doesn't have a space between season and number) I fixed this in the norwegian translation by using double space between "season" and the number.

Also, I'm trying to use DVD order on Fraggle Rock, but choosing DVD makes EMM not get any episode details.

(2013-04-11, 22:03)voip-ninja Wrote: Hey guys, I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer.

I just purchased the "Looney Tunes Golden Collection" which is a huge collection of Looney Tunes cartoons (over 200 episodes I believe) and now have the monumental task of ripping and organizing them.

The season info on TVDB lists the seasons for "Looney Tunes" in four digit year format since the show spans over 20 years.

Will Ember understand an episode that has a four digit year? For example, the very first episode ripped is called "Baseball Bugs" and is Episode 2 of Season 1946. So would this be file named as "Looney Tunes S1946E02.mkv" and Ember would be okay with it?

How can I also create a set for all of these episodes so that if I want to I can simply create a collection that has all of the bugs bunny cartoons, all of the daffy duck cartoons, etc?

Thanks!!
You can manually select the episode by right clicking and hitting "Change Episode" if it doesn't like it.
You can make smart playlists in XBMC for more custom lists.

I have changed that in source code, no longer need a space at the end of a string. I also have changed that syrings in your language on Transifex. But please take a look on Transifex and translate the last new strings for the next release. Thank you!

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - RonnieSunde - 2013-04-15

(2013-04-15, 11:23)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-15, 10:55)RonnieSunde Wrote: request five: add extra option to scrape menu for scraping both poster and fanart

Both, or wherever there are poster and fanart single choice already...

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-15

(2013-04-15, 12:46)RonnieSunde Wrote:
(2013-04-15, 11:23)DanCooper Wrote:

Both, or wherever there are poster and fanart single choice already...

You can use the Custom Scraper to scrape poster and fanart at the same time (Scrape Media -> Custom Scraper)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2013-04-15

What version are we on now? I am on 1.3.0.10 is their a new one or is the .1 a patch?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - user321 - 2013-04-15

(2013-04-15, 16:23)Randall Lind Wrote: What version are we on now? I am on 1.3.0.10 is their a new one or is the .1 a patch?

Have a look at the signature in the post above you Rolleyes

AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-15

Yes I know, it's very crappy to find the last version, sorry for that. I think I make a new thread only for the releases. The last "official" is 1.3.0.10.1, but I have upload 1.3.0.11 Beta 1 to the FTP (Paris) for a small group of German users to test my last changes.
The filename on FTP calls (I believe) "Ember_1.3.0.11_Beta1.rar".

I think tomorrow I can release the official 11 with a lot of fixed bugs and a lot new features :D

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - user321 - 2013-04-15

Dan, is there any chance you could provide the options: "Use Plot Outline if Plot Empty" and perhaps vice versa ("Use Plot if Plot Outline Empty"). It would be nice to have both these fields filled out. Many thanks as always for your hard work!