Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-25

(2013-04-25, 23:24)m.savazzi Wrote: Which is the correct name? with the CD1 or not?

The OK button save the image WITHOUT the CD1 but all the rest of Ember reads the one WITH CD1.
This leads to confusion
Frodo need all poster/fanart/nfo without CD or Part...

(2013-04-25, 23:24)m.savazzi Wrote: So you see ALL the other posters, is the preview that does not work? will check
Yes, i can see all posters

(2013-04-25, 23:24)m.savazzi Wrote: I do not have frame extractor, how I get it?
You can enable the extractor in module settings

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-04-25

(2013-04-25, 23:34)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-25, 23:24)m.savazzi Wrote: Which is the correct name? with the CD1 or not?

The OK button save the image WITHOUT the CD1 but all the rest of Ember reads the one WITH CD1.
This leads to confusion
Frodo need all poster/fanart/nfo without CD or Part...

Ok so this cannot be fixed Smile if the cleanup is not enabled.
In other words we EMM gives precedence to the old names instead of Frodo names. I will have to cancel all images from my libraries

(2013-04-25, 23:24)m.savazzi Wrote: So you see ALL the other posters, is the preview that does not work? will check
Yes, i can see all posters
ok, will check, now is clear

But double click does not open any preview from the image selection dialog of the posters or fanart... am I wrong?

I do not understand where the preview should be

(2013-04-25, 23:24)m.savazzi Wrote: I do not have frame extractor, how I get it?

hahaha! ok

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-25

(2013-04-25, 23:24)m.savazzi Wrote: The OK button save the image WITHOUT the CD1 but all the rest of Ember reads the one WITH CD1.
This leads to confusion

Do you have only enabled <movie.nfo> (Stack) in settings?
It's a little bit confused in code:
The poster name (with or without stacking) is controlled by the nfo option.
I wanted to prevent that appears addition to <movie>-fanart.jpg also <movie>-fanart.jpg (stack) are in the settings.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-04-25

not clear but I think not. I've never modified the settings.
... will check

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-26

(2013-04-25, 23:59)m.savazzi Wrote: not clear but I think not. I've never modified the settings.
... will check

OK. Actually, should with Frodo button everything work properly.
I will shortly also adjust all deletions sub's in clsAPIImages.vb. There are still missing some new file types.

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - mauzzz - 2013-04-26

DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-02, 20:03)mauzzz Wrote: I did a clean install of Ember 1.3.0.10.1. Initially everything worked (library was scanned, I could add movies, change posters and fanart) but now the movie pane is PINK. Library updating never finishes and changes of movies are not possible anymore. The movies are not marked or locked (according to the context menu). Ember has read/write access to the share with media.

What is the meaning of the pink color?

I have see this 3-4 times on my own library, but I don't know what this is Rolleyes Filter?

Still having this problem after a clean install of 13.0.11. But having Ember run as administrator seems to solve it. Does not seem to be related to a filter setting.

AW: RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-26

deleted

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-26

(2013-04-26, 09:10)mauzzz Wrote:
DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-02, 20:03)mauzzz Wrote: I did a clean install of Ember 1.3.0.10.1. Initially everything worked (library was scanned, I could add movies, change posters and fanart) but now the movie pane is PINK. Library updating never finishes and changes of movies are not possible anymore. The movies are not marked or locked (according to the context menu). Ember has read/write access to the share with media.

What is the meaning of the pink color?

I have see this 3-4 times on my own library, but I don't know what this is Rolleyes Filter?

Still having this problem after a clean install of 13.0.11. But having Ember run as administrator seems to solve it. Does not seem to be related to a filter setting.

The pink means "Title is out of tolerance".
You can enable or disable this function in Settings -> Movies -> General -> Check Title Match Confidence
This function checks the differences between the title and folder name (or file name in multi-movie folders).

Important: This function has an error. Please disable because it does not work and can manipulate the database!
I have it already fixed for the next release.

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - mauzzz - 2013-04-26

(2013-04-26, 12:16)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-26, 09:10)mauzzz Wrote:
DanCooper Wrote:I have see this 3-4 times on my own library, but I don't know what this is Rolleyes Filter?

You can enable or disable this function in Settings -> Movies -> General -> Check Title Match Confidence
This function checks the differences between the title and folder name (or file name in multi-movie folders).

Important: This function has an error. Please disable because it does not work and can manipulate the database!

I don't have it enabled (never have). Still I encounter the problem unless Ember is run as administrator.

AW: RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-26

(2013-04-26, 15:12)mauzzz Wrote:
(2013-04-26, 12:16)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-26, 09:10)mauzzz Wrote: Still having this problem after a clean install of 13.0.11. But having Ember run as administrator seems to solve it. Does not seem to be related to a filter setting.

I don't have it enabled (never have). Still I encounter the problem unless Ember is run as administrator.

Can you upload your media.emm? I can check/fix your database if you want.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-04-26

Found the crash on image dbl click.
Working on it

I have it enabled in the module but I cannot see it anywhere, can you post a screenshot?

M

(2013-04-25, 00:16)m.savazzi Wrote: - preview of all non-TMDB-poster/fanart works not (manually scraping)

DanCooper & everyone
this works for me. Can you explain exactly what does not work?
can you post the screenshots?

(2013-04-25, 00:16)m.savazzi Wrote: - rescraping of episode poster in edit window works not (tv show/season poster/fanart now work, see my changes in this commit)

should be fixed now

(2013-04-25, 00:16)m.savazzi Wrote: - deleting the images in the Edit window does not work (movies and tv show)

fixed

i will also re-test preview...

No preview button, no preview on double click:

Preview button and preview on double click:

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-04-26

(2013-04-26, 20:33)DanCooper Wrote: Image

Damn! I do not have the Frame Extractor... I've enabled it in settings but there is not that tab...
I have to check why Sad

(2013-04-26, 20:33)DanCooper Wrote: i will also re-test preview...

No preview button, no preview on double click:

This is correct as there is not multiple sizes. (you see that from the name)
This was already like this in EMM since the beginning

(2013-04-26, 20:33)DanCooper Wrote: Preview button and preview on double click:

This is correct as there are multiple sizes...

If we want we can change it but is not something I added Smile is as it was Big Grin

Haha, OK.
I have until now always used only TMDB. I is not noticed anyway.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - hikaricloud - 2013-04-27

I'm having a really weird issue that just started when I fixed some file names for Season 2 of Adventure Time. Originally the episodes got scraped wrong somehow (I've had that issue a few times, even though I use The Renamer to make sure I get the correct filenames for episodes), so I went back and fixed it. When I fixed the last 3 episodes I deleted the nfo/tbn files to have EMM re-update them correctly...but when I did, S02E24 refuses to show up in EMM anymore.

Haven't had this particular problem (that I'm aware of) with any other shows/episodes, and it did show up before (when it was the wrong filename). Severely confused here. Running 1.3.0.9, going to try updating with a clean install to see if that fixes it, but...bleh.

EDIT- Nevermind, updating fixed it.