Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

- Randall Lind - 2012-02-18

isamu.dragon Wrote:That's Because the one in the link is the properly named one. I recommend rescraping as that one.

I try to rescape series but doesn't download anything but that.

I fixed it I had to delete all the .nfo & .tbn files for the episodes and series. Then I was able to rescape it. I guess TVDB change the ID # since last time I updated the TV Show.

- JustinAiken - 2012-02-18

Overlap12 Wrote:Is Ember ever going to have the capability to scan all movie files and determine their video quality (such as resolution)? Would that be very difficult to pull off? I feel like that would be the most useful feature for managing my media collection.

It already does! Just not for ISOs...

Mrkennedy Wrote:Is there a way i can scrape just subtitles as cannot seem to find a way a way to do it.

EMM doesn't scrape subtitles at all... I usually go through my unsorted movies directory in the files mode of XBMC using the subtitle adding, then use EMM to scrape them before adding them to the XBMC library.

- Overlap12 - 2012-02-18

[quote=clock2113]It already does! Just not for ISOs...

Oh I guess that's the file source filter. Do you know if you can filter by actual resolution (i.e. 1920 by 1080) or is the only option (bluray, hddvd, etc.)?

- JustinAiken - 2012-02-19

I don't think you can filter by resolution, but EMM will scan the resolution and save it to the .nfo...

- sygyzy_nbr - 2012-02-19

What are the recommended settings for scrapers? I can't tell what having multiple scrapers (for instance under Settings | Movies) does. Is it to have better/full coverage? Does anyone just enable a single one?

- flitter2009 - 2012-02-20

I'm just running the Olympia scrapers ... Seems to be okay although I wish I could get more plot...

- Orbi - 2012-02-20

Mrkennedy Wrote:Is there a way i can scrape just subtitles as cannot seem to find a way a way to do it.

I answered this question just a couple of pages back.

- F0x123 - 2012-02-20

Is there a way to tell EMM to automatically download a found trailer?

Usually a link like that is set in the movie meta files:

rtmp://amazonimdb.fcod.llnwd.net/a2643/o25/s/theaters/MV5/BND/QyN/zc0MV5BNDQyNzc0NTA3OF5BNl5BZmx2XkFtZTcwMTk1MDg1Mg4040?e=1287038491&h=fb12fc8d90fd1820268f3518037791a7

But if I search manually with EMM a Youtube trailer is found an can be downloaded. But that is not a good way for more movies.

Sorry if this question is already answered, I just read that there should be a fix for some trailer issues in the future.

- simplechords - 2012-02-21

Ok, i can not get this to work. I have tried to install this on 2 different machines, both running windows 7 64bit. I get an SQL error that the table sources does not exist. What could be causing this?

- TeKo - 2012-02-21

This version?
http://ember.purplepig.net/projects/embermm/files

Nothing to install just unzip and start it.

- myksterx - 2012-02-21

TeKo Wrote:This version?

i would just like to add, i downloadd v 1.3 rev 2 about 20 minutes ago and fixed alot of errors i was getting on 2 specific movies and found the correct information first time, thanks alot, i love this program !!!!

- simplechords - 2012-02-21

TeKo Wrote:This version?

When i run it, i get an SQL error.

Code:
Title: Error
no such table: movies
StackTrace:    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
   at EmberAPI.Database.FillDataTable(DataTable& dTable, String Command)
Date/Time: 2/21/2012 2:07:46 PM
===========================================================================================

Title: Error
no such table: TVShows
StackTrace:    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
   at EmberAPI.Database.FillDataTable(DataTable& dTable, String Command)

- DaPhatty - 2012-02-24

Any chance we can get a build that supports Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit? EMM crashes outright on the box where I keep my media.

- eljeh - 2012-02-25

Is anyone else having issues downloading the trailers? I can scrape them but when I click to download the youtube link, it just comes up with a blank box for the video quality.......any ideas?

- Laucien - 2012-02-25

eljeh Wrote:Is anyone else having issues downloading the trailers? I can scrape them but when I click to download the youtube link, it just comes up with a blank box for the video quality.......any ideas?

Yup, I'm having this problem too.

I've spent the last 3 hours trying to get the command line options to run with no luck >.<. I have a program in place to watch the TV Shows and movie folders so that whenever a new file is put in there it launches EMM but even though I've set the command lines to automatically scrape the new files it does nothing. I see the splash screen, the program loads but then it closes back to the desktop without any changes.

This is the line I'm trying to use -> "F:\Ember Media Manager\Ember Media Manager.exe" -newauto -all <- Is that a valid way? Any idea why it's not working for me?.

Thanks.