Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0 (/showthread.php?tid=117079)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

- jaysel - 2012-01-23

Just a quick thank you to Ronie for your work on the T! update.
I've been using this skin for about 18 months now and it definitely is the most configurable of all skins.
I have just upgraded to Eden Beta2 and T! 4.04 and all works well (had to do a couple of restarts of XBMC - but all good)
XBMC & T! have revolutionised the way I watch my media (in conjunction with SABnzbd, Sickbeard & Couchpotato).
I have been promoting your skin mercilessly, the only downside - I have had to build a media server for both my brother-in-law & my parents just to run to run T!.......

- neno1978 - 2012-01-25

ronie Wrote:use pastebin for logs please
Ronei, before debug log , i belive that i know what can be the problem...my tvshow library , you know, is stmr(plugin), if you remember, for logo work , i put it in smb access, and logo work. i think clearart no work with stmr becouse with a tvshow with avi files in the same smb folder clearart work pefect.

it can be?...

- ronie - 2012-01-25

neno1978 Wrote:Ronei, before debug log , i belive that i know what can be the problem...my tvshow library , you know, is stmr(plugin), if you remember, for logo work , i put it in smb access, and logo work. i think clearart no work with stmr becouse with a tvshow with avi files in the same smb folder clearart work pefect.

it can be?...

yeah, that's true.
it can't work with online sources.

- neno1978 - 2012-01-26

ronie Wrote:yeah, that's true.
it can't work with online sources.

for the next updateHuhBig Grin

- daveleebond - 2012-01-26

Just wondering how the 'recently played albums' is calculated/works, because mine is very hit and miss, mainly miss, when it updates?

I have tried cleaning database but does nothing.

using this and eden beta2, but was the same in beta1

- ronie - 2012-01-26

daveleebond Wrote:Just wondering how the 'recently played albums' is calculated/works, because mine is very hit and miss, mainly miss, when it updates?

I have tried cleaning database but does nothing.

using this and eden beta2, but was the same in beta1

i don't have much info on that, it's handled by xbmc...not the skin.

looking at the log, it makes this db query:
Quote:GetRecentlyPlayedAlbums query: select distinct albumview.* from song join albumview on albumview.idAlbum=song.idAlbum where song.lastplayed IS NOT NULL order by song.lastplayed desc limit 25

- NorDemoniac - 2012-01-26

ronie Wrote:heh, alright, ok...i will then :-)

since i got 0 responses on the new release so far,
i kinda thought everybody lost interest in T! ;-)

I love the skin! I've been using it for years!

- daveleebond - 2012-01-26

ronie Wrote:i don't have much info on that, it's handled by xbmc...not the skin.

looking at the log, it makes this db query:

cheers for the query, figured it out now.

you have to play a whole song, all the way through, from an album then it will be added if you skip from track to track it will not add, yay Smile

- Mordred - 2012-02-03

I just downloaded Transparency this afternoon and I love it! Thanks for the great work.

I have one little problem that I can seem to make go away.

I have 4 items shown in the main menu, with Movies being the first. When I launch XBMC, Movies >> Library is selected, when I'd prefer just the Movies top level item to be selected. Otherwise I have to arrow left and then hit enter to get where I want to go. Is there a way to change this?

- PatK - 2012-02-03

Go into skin settings>menu>video toggle that and you'll have a new button called video and that will put you in top level file mode directly.

- ronie - 2012-02-03

Mordred Wrote:When I launch XBMC, Movies >> Library is selected

disable the mouse in xbmc and test if that fixes it.
(Settings > System > Input devices)

- Mordred - 2012-02-04

I noticed today this evening that it had stopped doing it. Just tested and it looks like the mouse was the cause of it (because it was sitting over the Library sub-option). I don't remember seeing the mouse cursor last night, but maybe I missed it.

Half Wall - rtessenear - 2012-02-04

Ronie,
Great job on this skin. it's by far the smoothest and fastest skin I have used. My Flirc and Harmony 900 remote work very well.

Is their a way to enable half wall like in Cirrus's Skin? If not, do you plan on adding this view? Thanks for all the hard work and any info you can provide.

- ronie - 2012-02-04

rtessenear Wrote:Is their a way to enable half wall like in Cirrus's Skin?

i have no clue what a half wall is, so can't tell if it's there in T!

if it's not there, i'm not sure if i want to add it, since i have no idea what it is :-)

- rtessenear - 2012-02-04

ronie Wrote:i have no clue what a half wall is, so can't tell if it's there in T!

if it's not there, i'm not sure if i want to add it, since i have no idea what it is :-)

Ronie,
Half Wall has about 3-4 rows and 4-6 columns of your Video content on the right and on the left you would see an image of the movie and the Plot and so on. Their are a handful of Skins out that have this now. Cirrus and Aeon Showmix to name two. It's just a view option like Wall, Icon, list and so on. if you have the time and want to see what I am talking about, load Cirrus (from Passion XBMC repository) and then change view under your added video's to half wall. It's a great view layout and makes navigating content very smooth while providing info on each movie you stop on.