Kodi Community Forum
XBMC 11.0 Eden: Beta available now - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Forum: Official Announcements and Forum Rules (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=109)
+--- Thread: XBMC 11.0 Eden: Beta available now (/showthread.php?tid=117571)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- Christoph21x - 2012-01-08

figofago Wrote:Can anyone explain me what "Combined Files and Library mode for videos" means?

Would you mind telling us, where I can find this setting, please? Seems, that I'm "extra blond" this morning... Wink

- Adeiko - 2012-01-08

Cashtro Wrote:Hello

I would like add there is a bug in beta linux live

1. When i hit pause button xbmc restarts.
2. When i whatch anime. It mess up subtitle.

I hope this helps to make eden stable.

Wait... wait... Linux Live? There is no beta for linux live yet....

- rc211v6 - 2012-01-09

Not sure if this is the right way to ask the question, but I'm kind of stuck. I'm using Apple TV2, with XBMC installed. I've added repositories and installed them. The showed up in Video/Add Ons/Get More section. I did a reset of my Apple TV2 and now the list is empty. The Add Ons are enable, there just not being display more to to add more video content to the original Video/Add Ons list.

Can this be corrected?

Error scripts issues?????????? - ifonegooner - 2012-01-09

Hi, ok I jail broke my ATV 2 and installed xbmc. However there is no content at all, only the menus and sub menus AND I keep getting a Error no scripts message. I am reasonably intelligent Smile but I just cannot seem to find how to resolve this issue. I can SFTP into my ATV2 with cyberduck but after that I am lost. I have uninstalled and reinstalled xbmc but same issues. Can anyone either advice me or post a link to get help? Thanks Big Grin

- tiki_turtle - 2012-01-09

rc211v6 Wrote:Not sure if this is the right way to ask the question, but I'm kind of stuck. I'm using Apple TV2, with XBMC installed. I've added repositories and installed them. The showed up in Video/Add Ons/Get More section. I did a reset of my Apple TV2 and now the list is empty. The Add Ons are enable, there just not being display more to to add more video content to the original Video/Add Ons list.

Can this be corrected?

Hey there - if its the same problem i hdd with get more being empty Le_shark gave me a fix..
FTP into you ATV2 and navigate to /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/database

then go into the Database folder and delete the file Addons14.db yours may have a different number but it will be the Addons(Number).db
then restart XBMC and they should all be back.

it worked for me

- exiledone1 - 2012-01-09

I'm curious to know if anyone else is having problems getting the trailers to work? I have tried a few different skins and the trailers just won't work. I posted a log in a different forum, but just wondering if anyone else is having this problem with Eden Beta?

Getting there, but - ifonegooner - 2012-01-10

I tried the suggestion - removing the .db and now I at least have all the items/pages lists BUT I am still getting the 'Error - script fail' message! Any other suggestions and thanks in advance for the help, it is appreciated Laugh

- rc211v6 - 2012-01-11

Well XBMC has been working great for about three days now. However when I now try to reopen XBMC, my Apple TV2 appears to restart back to the main page. Has anyone else experienced this.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling XBMC, but that does nothing. Is there a fix for this without restorimg my Apple TV2 again.

- Jetster - 2012-01-11

I was running 11.0 Eden Nightly and it would lock up when watching a movie about one time a week. I unstalle dit and installed the Beta 11.0 Eden and now it locks up about 3 x a day. Everything else work great

- Piers - 2012-01-11

I was using a nightly - worked perfectly. The Beta seems to not like my MC at all.

1) Set option to adjust screen rate - stays black for over 10 seconds or crashes.
2) (When watching video file) Resize video moves OSD as well in all skins.
3) Memory - Dharma used around 200MB, Eden Beta seems to start at around 90, then work its way up to 600-900 and then crashes (if left on).
4) Scanning for new content results in a crash or unusable performance.

I thought it worth mentioning on here first instead of just submitting a bug report.

- baldmosher - 2012-01-11

RichH Wrote:Other query, is there likely to be a 64 bit release of XBMC, got 8 gig of RAM in the HTPC going to waste Rolleyes
OK, so I'm answering very late, but XBMC works fine on W7 x64. If you're on Linux I guess that's another kettle of fish...

- bassic - 2012-01-12

Is there any indication of when eden beta 2 might be available? I'm configuring an atv2 to send away and I'd like to get it as stable as possible before I send it. I'm wondering how long to hold on for. Cheers.

- WNDLL - 2012-01-12

very disappointed karaoke mp3+cdg still out of sync. Thanks anyway.

- Begall - 2012-01-12

baldmosher Wrote:OK, so I'm answering very late, but XBMC works fine on W7 x64. If you're on Linux I guess that's another kettle of fish...

Works perfectly on x64 Ubuntu too. No idea what his problem is!

- Minchia - 2012-01-13

Hey guys, planning on using this BETA to set up my HTPC project. Working my way through this thread, but thought i'd ask incase I overlooki anything.

I've had a play around and it seems relatively solid and stable, with only a few minor grievances.

Are there any noted bugs / issues which could cause havoc (freezing, crashing, certain add-ons not working etc?) I imagine it would be worthwhile using Eden over the previous legit release (Dharma?).

Cheers