Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-12-07

One more question Tolriq.. When using a xbmc connection that has its library synced to a master, does syncing the library update the master, or does it use the xbmc connection the master library is assigned to to do the updating?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-07

It updates all Yatse libraries (including master one) but use it's own settings to do it. So the defined as master host can be shutdown without problems.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Lumpee - 2012-12-08

I've just stumbled upon Yatse after upgrading to the Frodo betas and discovery the old official no longer works. Thanks for this it is brilliant. The widgets on the donate version are great as well.

I do have an issue on Frodo beta 1&2 where no episodes are listed. My movies, tv shows, along with seasons all show up fine but no episodes show, the count is 0. This happens on both beta 1 and 2 using my Nexus 10 and phone. I have tested on a Nexus 7 and Eden on another of my htpcs which works fine.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-08

Well as usual check first : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/FAQ#Some-of-my-media-does-not-synchronize

Then http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug to generate logs Smile

PS : There no "more widgets" in the donate version.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Lumpee - 2012-12-08

Thanks for the quick response. I did read your FAQ about re-scraping and the issues register and saw a few people had the same problem that was fixed by an update to Yatse. I assumed that due to my Eden installs working (which pull the info from the same source, all nfos are sitting in the folder with my media) it wasn't a DB issue and didn't try to re-scrape. Apologies for being lazy, I was trying to avoid scraping as I have around 6000 episodes to get through.

EDIT: OK I have done a partial update library and still have the issue.

EDIT 2: Problem was caused by a second source I have for sports with custom nfos. Thanks for your help.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bittihuduga - 2012-12-08

i have this remote with raspbmc5 and xbmc beta
yatse recognises my xbmc and displays files and folders.
but does not display movies list and also i cannot control xbmc using remote option.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-08

For remote control triple check :
http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/XbmcConfig
And that your port 9777 is open in firewall and configured in Yatse.

For the library sync just check my answer 2 post before Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - robl45 - 2012-12-09

if anyone is still having problems with xbmc starter like I was, I have found out that apparently it will only start during the delay time which makes no sense to me, but when I set it to 600 second delay, it finally starts my xbmc now when I boot the computer. I have now set it to 6000 seconds so hopefully I will always be able to start xbmc before the delay runs out.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2012-12-09

(2012-12-09, 02:40)robl45 Wrote: if anyone is still having problems with xbmc starter like I was, I have found out that apparently it will only start during the delay time which makes no sense to me, but when I set it to 600 second delay, it finally starts my xbmc now when I boot the computer. I have now set it to 6000 seconds so hopefully I will always be able to start xbmc before the delay runs out.

I'll have to give that a try. It works flawlessly waking up my computer, but I've noticed if I close XBMC (but the computer stays on) I'm unable to restart XBMC with it.

Edit: Just set it to 60000 seconds and XBMC now opens flawlessly. Thanks man!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - 321liftoff - 2012-12-09

Still loving this remote app! Raspbmc got upgraded to Frodo Beta 3 and the Addons menu is working, where I can launch the Pandora addon (and others). Also, the "Playing Now" screen doesn't exit after a song when using the Pandora addon. If only the pandora addon could be better integrated with xbmc (such as pressing skip forward skips a song instead of going to the next playlist item) then it would be golden!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-09

(2012-12-09, 03:14)ynksbsbll2 Wrote: I'll have to give that a try. It works flawlessly waking up my computer, but I've noticed if I close XBMC (but the computer stays on) I'm unable to restart XBMC with it.

Edit: Just set it to 60000 seconds and XBMC now opens flawlessly. Thanks man!

Putting such a high value is a non sense Smile Just put 0 to disable the auto rebind thing and you'll get the same result even after 60000 seconds.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-12-09

I've upladed a new Xbmc Starter with 0 as default value :p
And display an error when unable to bind to a port to help users.

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-12-09

index popup?

do you mean the letters?

Yep the letter that shows over the lists while scrolling.

You have the next string that contain the description :p

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-12-09

yes but i forgot Confused about this popup when scrolling only after posting the massage i checked YATSE and edit the massage just to confirmed Sleepy

and toggle watched is to mark and unmark watched media ?