Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - gman3042 - 2013-01-05

ah.. i see.. i had live wallpaper.. when i went to normal wallpaper.. it worked fine.. any possibility of it working with live wallpaper or that an android limitation?

also, any way for the image to take up the whole lock screen? right now the top half of the lock screen is the player controls and the picture and the other half is the wallpaper that i have set through android settings.

also, is there anyway for me to set like a custom button in YATSE so when I press it, it does a certain thing? (ie goes to a video source.. or even an addon)..

thanks

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Thirtybird - 2013-01-05

(2013-01-04, 08:56)Tolriq Wrote: @Thirtybird : I think you tried all things known Sad Does it work with the google music app or other apps ? But this really seems a problem with your rom Sad
About the only sync in wifi I don't see the point, what is needed when you upgrade from Eden to Frodo is to edit the remote for it to detect the change of Xbmc version, so going uncheck the option have made the trick Smile

Ah, I thought it might need to know the version was updated, just didn't know how to force it, or that I was doing that, so good to know Smile (for some things I wish I had left xbmc on Eden though!)

regarding the lock screen controls. I added my corporate e-mail account, which forces a device administrator and a pin lock screen, and the lock-screen controls were there the next evening! Huh I don't know if it was because I waited so long, or the forcing of the pin did it (even though I set a pin before adding my corporate mail account), or some combination thereof. I didn't think it was the phone as it worked before I did the factory reset (it wasn't rooted, or running anything custom either before or after the reset). I don't think I could duplicate the problem, or say what solved it but for patience.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-05

@gman3042 : there's an advanced option to allow Yatse to replace the live Wallpaper but there's no way for Yatse to put it back when the media is finished Smile

Same for lockscreen control I have no way to change anything in how it's displayed it's at discretion of the manufacturer Smile

And no for the moment no way to add custom buttons Smile

@Thirtybird : glad it works now Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - opensauce - 2013-01-05

Any chance you could add the ability to send a custom xbmc command? I have LIRC in use and would like to be able to control it from your remote app.

I'd like to be able to type a command in and have it available somewhere in the GUI remote or the upper right menu. e.g.

Enter custom command:
LIRC.Send(SEND_ONCE tv on)
Enter title:
Turn TV on

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - salora - 2013-01-05

Hi tolriq, a request please
About the yatse widget 4x3. Is there a way to have it With a 4x2 size or to downsize it ?
Thank u

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-05

@opensauce : there something planned but for Xbmc command I have no idea of how to communicate to Lirc Smile

@salora : there's already a FR for that and asking me 10 times the same things have more chance to goes down in the todo than upping it Smile

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - salora - 2013-01-05

I'm sorry tolriq, but as i didn't see the answer I assume that maybe you did not see my request.
So again I apologize :-)
And as i know you are now aware,i'll wait....

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - opensauce - 2013-01-06

(2013-01-05, 21:31)Tolriq Wrote: @opensauce : there something planned but for Xbmc command I have no idea of how to communicate to Lirc Smile

Oh, it's not specific to LIRC really. I want to be able to put my own command that would go to a JSON command. On shell I can do things like:

xbmc-send --host=[myhost] -a "LIRC.Send(send_once tv on)"

I used to be able to do this pre-frodo:

curl "http://[myhost]:80/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=ExecBuiltIn(LIRC.Send(send_once tv on))"

The new(er) JSON interface may not be as easy. I was looking for a way to send my own command through your app. Besides LIRC I have other remote buttons that go directly to certain playlists and other shortcuts. I want to be able to use those from your app.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-06

Did not know about LIRC integrated in Xbmc but ExecBuiltin is not available from JSON for example.

This will need EventServer Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-01-08

gesture mode is so great! excellent job!

maybe you can add option so people can chose if the remote screen will stay lock when gesture mode is on, so if i dont want to use the arrows at all, i can chose in the options not to lock the screen, and to swipe to "now playing" i just swipe outside the box

and also maybe a smaller box option for tablet

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2013-01-08

Cant wait to try out the new gesture mode, thanks for adding that Tolriq!

One question though.. Is the 'favorites' command directly related to the xbmc favorites, or is it something handled within your app only?

I only ask because I'm at work and won't be able to check for a few hours.. and I know how quickly you get back to people on here Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-08

@ntk1 : I don't understand the option you want ?

skabyss@ : It's only a shortcut to show Xbmc favorites Sad There's no api to get the content of Favorites.
Internal Yatse favorites will comes one day.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-01-08

sorry never mind i had a problem with the port and YATSE was disconnected so i thought when the gesture is on instead the arrows the remote screen is "lock" and i cant swipe left and right, i had today more time to test it and its working great, navigation in the menus is faster than the keyboard without looking at the screen, one of the best feature in YATSE TongueTongueTongue

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-08

I forgot to ask to beta testers but do you find the long press swipe intuitive for repeat or not ?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2013-01-08

Tolriq, where would the long press/swipe be executed for that function? Didn't seem to work on the swipe pad area..

Also, could you make the swipe button repeat rate increase the further you swipe? So that a small swipe could scroll slowly?

Neat function!