Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2013-01-27

hi tolriq is there in a wiki the gesture funcion? I can't find any information about that

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - sattekop - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-22, 21:50)Tolriq Wrote: @noknok1 : thanks Smile

@keisuji : There's some problems with software like Ad Block plus during this phase, I still need to find a way to bypass this but the simple query for version is sometimes dropped by those software Sad

I have a laptop and raspberry pi where yatse works, but with my PC it recognises the pc and the port, but then with the next step malfunctions and does not ask for the name and password.... Just like keisuji. Why would this be linked to adblokplus? Is that not linked to the browser and why would this give a problem.
My PC actually is most in need of the great Yatse app, so hope there is a solution.

EDIT: in the end it was a firewall setting that for some reason was different on this computer. Now that I made the change it works.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-27, 17:23)warlion Wrote: hi tolriq is there in a wiki the gesture funcion? I can't find any information about that

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/UsingYatse

Look right under item #12

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Vibes - 2013-01-27

I've bought but I cant see these marked buttons! How do i activate those? Thanks Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-27

Buying does not add any buttons Smile

Those buttons are all in the same screen just move a little I'm pretty sure you'll find them Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Vibes - 2013-01-27

No I cant find them :S This is how mine looks when a Movie is playing!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-27, 22:34)Vibes Wrote: No I cant find them :S This is how mine looks when a Movie is playing!

All the buttons are right there in your picture. When media is playing all those controls get turned on at the very top (play, pause, etc). The other buttons are right below the volume controls (context menu, power, info, etc.) The only one you don't see is the keyboard which can be easily accessed by swiping from the left of your screen and choosing Virtual Keyboard.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-01-27

You really can't find the new position of the buttons you highlighted in previous screen ?

The icon images are exactly the same only the keyboard one is in the left menu now.

AW: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - cirkator - 2013-01-27

They are all there! HuhBig Grin

(2013-01-27, 22:41)ynksbsbll2 Wrote: All the buttons are right there in your picture. When media is playing all those controls get turned on at the very top (play, pause, etc). The other buttons are right below the volume controls (context menu, power, info, etc.) The only one you don't see is the keyboard which can be easily accessed by swiping from the left of your screen and choosing Virtual Keyboard.

Well yea, but coming from the official remote app i want yatse to look EXACTLY like this at all time. Main reason i decided to go over as I saw this pic on market! How do i do this?
I dont look at the buttons when i press so i need to go with my old habit!

Well this is not possible Smile

(2013-01-27, 22:51)Tolriq Wrote: Well this is not possible Smile
Ok I just realized the picture i was refering to is old and it's how yatse used to look like!? You hardly ever use the volume buttons (besides u can also use the hardware volyme buttons) and stop/pause/fast forward are used more frequently and should be easity reachable with one hand. This is how it should look like in my opinion, just my two cents Tongue Very nice job otherwise man Smile

Those buttons are way more easy to access from Now Playing screen where they are the primary function Smile

Or the bottom left menu or the widgets / Lockscreen controls Smile

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - EniGmA1981 - 2013-01-28

I think I agree with vibes on this one...

Maybe leave the volume buttons where they are, but swap the player buttons with the power/info buttons

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peetdk - 2013-01-28

Hi

Is it possible to put xbmc to sleepmode without having the monitor/tv to look on? Is it possible to navigate to that on my android phone? So when you are listning to music dont have to turn on the tv...