Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Zakalwee - 2013-01-31

Hi Tolriq,

I love the new look of the app - it looks and works much better than the 'official' remote.

I have a small problem (its probably the way I am using the app) but I just wanted to run it past you if you don't mind.

The 'default song action' setting does not seem to work for me - no matter what I set it to, when I click on a song it starts playing. If I hold the press then the icons at the top change and I choose the right-most icon it is queued as I would like, but just selecting makes it play.

The reason I say it is probably the way I am using the app is because I have so much media that scanning the files for mp3 tags is impossible and times out so I am using Yatse to browse the share / folders and am selecting them from there. I expect that this is where my problem lies - if i browsed my Artists/Albums and selected them I guess the setting works but maybe not for browsing the folders directly?

Is this by design? Can it be changed?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - deathbringer - 2013-02-01

Hello,

first off, congrats for that really nice remote app.
I just upgraded from Eden to Frodo, and now I'm having issues with the posters of my movies. I tried to sync my library after the upgrade and all of a sudden almost all of my posters are gone in yatse, I'm only getting the posters for the movies newly added after the upgrade. The other ones either display a screenshot out of the movie or just an film icon. In the debug.log I can see that yatse is trying to get the video file itself and not the poster.jpg. I already tried clearing the cache and re-downloading the images, but the result is always the same.
Any ideas on how to fix this?

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Koying - 2013-02-01

(2013-01-31, 21:42)Tolriq Wrote: Hum no never add such things in Yatse Smile

What would you like to export ? All settings or just a way like the new official with qrcode to add hosts ?

Right, I confounded with the official app ;-)

Obviously, the more, the better, but already exporting hosts would be nice. I have 3+, so a bit tiresome to reenter the settings.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - corpgator - 2013-02-01

(2013-01-31, 08:36)Tolriq Wrote: Well I'll need logs to see what's going wrong. And also logcat for the crashes.

For the queue it should auto start playing if nothing is playing. From what screen doesn't this works ?

I don't want it to autostart, though. I just want to add files to a playlist for a say a party and then be able to start them later. I can add the files, but I can't get them to start unless I have them autostart, which is not what I want.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-01

@Zakalwee : please see http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug to gather logs if your problem is not the same as corpgator

@deathbringer : Yatse get the images Xbmc sends to it it does know if it's from the movie a folder.jpg or anything else. It seems you faced a bug like some other during the upgrade from Eden to Frodo where Xbmc lose some information. You can try a full rescrape to get the new ones or ask in a more general Xbmc support how to correct this.

@Koying : I'll see what I can do Smile If the qrcode content of the official have enough fields I'll to if it's possible to use the same format so it became like a standard for remotes.

@corpgator : Then it's not possible and won't be soon. Xbmc is very limited in playlist support and have internally 3 playlists without having something playing I can't know which one you want to see Smile
At some time internal to Yatse playlist handling will shows to address those limitations.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Koying - 2013-02-01

(2013-02-01, 09:43)Tolriq Wrote: @Koying : I'll see what I can do Smile If the qrcode content of the official have enough fields I'll to if it's possible to use the same format so it became like a standard for remotes.
Thanks. If the QR code path does not work, flat file export is as good to me...

One more FR: Could you add sorting by last played to the show list? Invaluable to immediately reach the shows you are currently watching..

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-01

Well I don't sync this field ATM Sad So not an easy FR :p

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-02-01

Tolriq

you can add option to sort movies and music by last add?

Abracadra done on your phone :p

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-02-01

LOL

I using it so much and never needed this option till now Blush

it was the fastest update you made Rofl

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - deathbringer - 2013-02-01

In case anyone else runs into the problem with the wrong movie images, it seems that <movietitle>-thumb.jpg was the problem. When such a image file exists for the movie, it'll be used instead of the poster. Deleting the DB and rescraping does not help, unless those images are removed.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-02

Glad to know but do you know how there thumb where generated ?

Because if it's an Xbmc bug it might worth opening a trac ticket.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - deathbringer - 2013-02-02

I don't know for sure, I think they might be from the beta phase of XBMC 12 and Aeon Nox Skin. I rescraped all of my movies now, and no <movietitle>-thumb.jpg was generated, so I don't believe this is an issue of the final Frodo version.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-03

New version 2.9.8:

* No more refresh in file mode when using back
* New option Action on media start
* Correct bugs with SSID
* New option hide movies from sets in main listing
* New button playlist clear
* New Queue plugin
* Reorder settings for easier usage
* Bug corrections and optimizations

Don't forget to rate the app.

If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Kabekebe - 2013-02-03

Just upgraded to 'Frodo' yesterday. Updated my Yaste app and rated it today. Already bought the unlocker. Thanks for the work you put into this. Much appreciated.