Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Martijn - 2013-02-15

It it possible to sort album first by artist and by year?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-15

You mean in the global unfiltered album view add a new sort on 2 column ?

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Martijn - 2013-02-15

(2013-02-15, 22:33)Tolriq Wrote: You mean in the global unfiltered album view add a new sort on 2 column ?

When you open albums first sort on the artist and a second sort on top of that so that the albums of that artist are sorted by year.

Now the albums are sorted by artist and then on top of that sorted by album title.
In advancedsettings.xml there's also such a sorting.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-16

Yep can add that in next version. Will see if I add a new sort menu or an option in settings, perhaps more an option if users are used to the advancedsettings option.

Question to all users :

For next release to you prefer I start playing with automatic / partial sync or to tablet special things ?

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Martijn - 2013-02-16

(2013-02-16, 00:24)Tolriq Wrote: Yep can add that in next version. Will see if I add a new sort menu or an option in settings, perhaps more an option if users are used to the advancedsettings option.

Thx

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2013-02-16

(2013-02-16, 00:24)Tolriq Wrote: For next release to you prefer I start playing with automatic / partial sync or to tablet special things ?

I vote for tablet specific things

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - antisuck - 2013-02-16

If you do work on tablet things, any chance at all of publishing on the Amazon App Store so those of us with Kindle Fires can play?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-02-16

(2013-02-14, 19:32)Tolriq Wrote: @ntk1 : I can't just send key press to windows :p I need to dev a full client for that and this would need lots of special things for each os this is not in the plans Smile

i didn't know if you can Sad maybe in YATSE 10 you can add this to XBMC starter Laugh just hope you will survive the Google play store 1 star comments till then ( Huh )

and my vote goes to tablet special things

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-16

@antisuck : not soon since I'd need to do a special version for it for the unlocker things Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - XbmcNerd - 2013-02-16

@Tolriq

i'm missing the feature of continue Movies when you shutdown them in the middle or something and watch them again later. Maybe it's a bug because some guy told me that i should see a button like the second from the left which does what i want. But it's not there. Everey button but not the play button with pause...

thx in advance for your support.

Btw this app is THE android XBMC remote for me. Friggin awesome work!! Thank you. THose skins are pretty ugly for my taste but it was a pleasure to donate!

This option is only available for Frodo Smile And remember to sync your medias to get the resume point updated.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - XbmcNerd - 2013-02-16

Haha Big Grin Syncin would do the trick. Awesome! Is this the same to get watched marks? Thank you very very much. Smile

Perfect now i just need more skins. Is it possible to do some by yourself? Maybe just through changing pictures in the apk via sdk? It would be awesome if guys could do that and send their work to you so you can add it.

just my 2 cents

cheers

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-17

You can't do skin by yourself and can't hack the apk Wink

In the far future external skins will be supported.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-17

Xbmc Starter 1.8 pushed as a test for the alt+F4 thing bug.

Need feedback on this one since I can't reproduce Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-02-17

(2013-02-16, 00:24)Tolriq Wrote: Yep can add that in next version. Will see if I add a new sort menu or an option in settings, perhaps more an option if users are used to the advancedsettings option.

Question to all users :

For next release to you prefer I start playing with automatic / partial sync or to tablet special things ?

Tablet specific! Smile