Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Josh98 - 2013-02-26

(2013-02-26, 18:12)Tolriq Wrote: Some buttons uses Event server so UDP port 9777 Smile

Yes the left icon is white when connected green when playing and red when not connected.
Cheers, Event Server in Yatse is set 9777 already if that's what you mean? (apologies, fairly n00bish when it comes to network related issues)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-26

Well I was more talking about potential firewall settings Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Josh98 - 2013-02-26

(2013-02-26, 18:23)Tolriq Wrote: Well I was more talking about potential firewall settings Smile
Ah, well I've turned off the entire firewall while troubleshooting.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Headcase_Fargon - 2013-02-27

(2013-02-26, 17:51)Josh98 Wrote:
(2013-02-26, 17:17)Tolriq Wrote: I doubt your router settings have changed recently alone Smile

Have you tried uninstall Adblock at all ?

In 4.2.2 they change some things about apps that use the proxy hack to secure http transaction maybe this has broken something in the apps like adblock that rely on this.
Thanks for reply, yep got rid of it for now and still not change. Can't imagine it'd make a difference but running a custom ROM (Paranoid Android) 4.2.2.

I'll install the app and try it on my Nexus 4, don't want to use it normally but at least it'll help work out if it's a problem tablet side as apposed to network/XBMC or PC.

EDIT:
Installed at set it up on my 4. Doesn't appear to be losing connection in the same way, but some button presses are still unreponsive, guessing that's a separate issue.
Also, is it normal for the 'light' in the top left hand corner of Yatse to stay white until something plays?

For the record, I'm all running Parankid Android 4.2.2 on an Infinity and AOKP 4.2.2 on a Nexus 4. No problems with Yatse so far on two HTPCs running Frodo.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-02-27

Tolriq

Maybe you can add to the call plugin an option to send a message instead of pause the movie, but with info on the movie, so if someone is calling he will receive a message saying "sorry, i can't answer right now I'm watching xxxxx, the movie will end in xx min (time)"

Also maybe an option to ask when the movie is over if you want to send reminder to anyone that call during the movie

Last thing, I found a way to do everything that I wanted, control the amp volume when changing the volume in xbmc, turn the light when you start watch movie and many more, I will give more info for anyone interested when I finish, I'm doing this with eventghost and xbmc plugin, this is working great, so now I can do anything from yatse automatically Big Grin

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-27

@ntk1 you have quite some imagination to find each time more complex requests :p

Can you please add those to http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/issues so I can see if there's others users comments on that Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-02-27

Big Grin

maybe its because im so happy i finally can control the volume of my amp from YATSE, i wanted this from the first time i installed YATSE, no more switching between 3-4 apps to control everything, from now all done from YATSE, i did not know that eventghost can received event from XBMC, I thought about it but someone from YATSE forum said it was not possible, so i did not check this

anyway i posted on YATSE website my new ideaRofl anyone think its a good idea please comment and support Wink

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/issues/317#.US3zr6Plb24

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Josh98 - 2013-02-27

(2013-02-27, 04:59)Headcase_Fargon Wrote:
(2013-02-26, 17:51)Josh98 Wrote:
(2013-02-26, 17:17)Tolriq Wrote: I doubt your router settings have changed recently alone Smile

Have you tried uninstall Adblock at all ?

In 4.2.2 they change some things about apps that use the proxy hack to secure http transaction maybe this has broken something in the apps like adblock that rely on this.
Thanks for reply, yep got rid of it for now and still not change. Can't imagine it'd make a difference but running a custom ROM (Paranoid Android) 4.2.2.

I'll install the app and try it on my Nexus 4, don't want to use it normally but at least it'll help work out if it's a problem tablet side as apposed to network/XBMC or PC.

EDIT:
Installed at set it up on my 4. Doesn't appear to be losing connection in the same way, but some button presses are still unreponsive, guessing that's a separate issue.
Also, is it normal for the 'light' in the top left hand corner of Yatse to stay white until something plays?

For the record, I'm all running Parankid Android 4.2.2 on an Infinity and AOKP 4.2.2 on a Nexus 4. No problems with Yatse so far on two HTPCs running Frodo.
Alright thanks for letting me know. Christ this issue is annoying. Running out of ideas to try.

EDIT: Typical, try it again this morning and all seems to be running perfectly. I get the feeling the BT Homehub is to blame, seems to go through periods of running slowly. POS, would love to that thing replaced at some point.

On an unrelated note, is there a way to add multiple things to the playlist at once from the library? When I hold down on an episode it goes to what is usually a multi-select mode on other apps but can't select any others here.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-02-27

Not for the moment since I have to find a correct way to add items in the correct order Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2013-02-27

(2013-02-27, 10:11)ntk1 Wrote: Tolriq

Maybe you can add to the call plugin an option to send a message instead of pause the movie, but with info on the movie, so if someone is calling he will receive a message saying "sorry, i can't answer right now I'm watching xxxxx, the movie will end in xx min (time)"

Also maybe an option to ask when the movie is over if you want to send reminder to anyone that call during the movie

Last thing, I found a way to do everything that I wanted, control the amp volume when changing the volume in xbmc, turn the light when you start watch movie and many more, I will give more info for anyone interested when I finish, I'm doing this with eventghost and xbmc plugin, this is working great, so now I can do anything from yatse automatically Big Grin

Please share, I'm using Eventghost for some stuff as well Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-02-27

(2013-02-27, 19:55)e2zippo Wrote: Please share, I'm using Eventghost for some stuff as well Smile

i think i was happy to soon

i can control the amp with YATSE but now while playing a movie, eventghost can see the event in XBMC so when i change the volume in xbmc it change the volume in the amp, but in passthrough the volume bar is locked, i forgot about this partSad see this thread

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157768

the second part for smart home working great no problem i already use it when start playing song i have LED light that work with the music, and stop when i stop, lights dim when i start the movie and i have many more idea, but now im trying to find a solution(i will not rest until i doNod) to the amp, i still can change the volume before the movie start so its a start

anyway i will explain how do to every think when im done and maybe upload a tutrial with pictures so it will be easy for people don't know eventghost

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - the_alien - 2013-02-27

(2013-02-24, 18:15)Tolriq Wrote: Well it's the usual bad UTF data in Xbmc database Sad

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/FAQ#Some-of-my-media-does-not-synchronize

I still hope to see UTF sanitization on JSON side for users that have old database or all the side UTF bugs like NFS on some Mac and such Sad

I'm not sure what Movie causes the errors. Is there any way to tell? I tried deleting the last movies before the error occurred but that doesn't seem to be the right ones. I'm not willing to remove 200 Movies one by one from the database. Is there another way to tell what causes the error?

It's the movie just after the last one displayed just before the error Smile

Just open open you MyVideoXX and check the movieview.

Or send me in pm the full db and logs and I'll tell.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ynksbsbll2 - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-27, 20:34)ntk1 Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 19:55)e2zippo Wrote: Please share, I'm using Eventghost for some stuff as well Smile

i think i was happy to soon

i can control the amp with YATSE but now while playing a movie, eventghost can see the event in XBMC so when i change the volume in xbmc it change the volume in the amp, but in passthrough the volume bar is locked, i forgot about this partSad see this thread

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157768

the second part for smart home working great no problem i already use it when start playing song i have LED light that work with the music, and stop when i stop, lights dim when i start the movie and i have many more idea, but now im trying to find a solution(i will not rest until i doNod) to the amp, i still can change the volume before the movie start so its a start

anyway i will explain how do to every think when im done and maybe upload a tutrial with pictures so it will be easy for people don't know eventghost

I'm not sure you want to go this route, but have you checked out the PulseEight HDMI CEC Adapter? It's about $40 and makes it so you turn your TV and amp on when you boot up your HTPC (and shut things down) and also control your amps volume. There are quite a few other settings so you can tailor it to do just what you want, might be worth a look. It was definitely a worthwhile purchase for me

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2013-02-28

I don't see how CEC help me to control the volume in my amp from within yatse while playing a movie, i can control all my smart home, and ir devices from my phone, for now I can control the amp volume for music and before starting a movie, I also add 2 shortcuts on my phone home screen for volume up /down with eventghost so I don't need to open the onkyo app, and now it's a lot better than before, and I will keep search for solution, also I can finally control all my smart home from yatseBig Grin