Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-05

Yes the ip is ok.

I'll wait for the logs Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Mrmills - 2013-04-05

Was just wondering if it would be possible to have the Yatse remote control/send media to more than one device?
to control the streaming content to multiple devices, just ordered 6 raspberry pi's and planning to install xbmc in the rest of the rooms in the house..
would be nice to have the option to select a few of the pi's and have the remote control them all with one press on the remote.. Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-06

Well much more complicated to do than to say Smile

Syncing all that would be quite a nightmare I'll wait for Xbmc to add support for this internally.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fernandovg - 2013-04-07

tolriq, yatse does not remember when I enable the option "hide watched". I have to enable everytime.
thanks

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-07

By design Smile To set the option on by default then check the option in the settings Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - fernandovg - 2013-04-07

ok. thanks

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - XbmcNerd - 2013-04-09

Hi,

streaming won't work for me. UPnP is activated in XBMC. I also configured Yatse with the IP from XBMC manually. The remote and everything wokrs fine. Only streaming won't work. Sad

thx in advance.

i got the Galaxy S. Maybe you should know that..dunno

cheers

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-09

Let me see a second, I take my crystal ball

I see something

Something strange hard to see

Hum this looks like a known things

Something repeated about every page on this thread and the Internet

Hum no sorry finally I can't see anything.

So perhaps making logs http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug + Alogcat from Play store will help me see ?

Because I'm still not a mentalist.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - dgcruzing - 2013-04-09

+1 on that reply

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - XbmcNerd - 2013-04-09

(2013-04-09, 00:53)Tolriq Wrote: Let me see a second, I take my crystal ball

I see something

So perhaps making logs http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug + Alogcat from Play store will help me see ?

me neither

want my money back.....

seriously i want it back!

good that i did not rated your app yet,

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2013-04-09

(2013-04-09, 02:46)XbmcNerd Wrote:
(2013-04-09, 00:53)Tolriq Wrote: Let me see a second, I take my crystal ball

I see something

me neither

want my money back.....

seriously i want it back!

good that i did not rated your app yet,

You want something fixed that seems to work for at least some ppl.

Give him a damn logcat so he can help you.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-09

Wow I think this one get my preference Smile

So you got a problem and don't want to give details but want it to get solved while insulting the dev ?
That's great you show a high level of maturity here Smile

And then you want a refund without giving me details too like your mail or the command number so I too don't have any way to refund you ?

I think you have a little problem dear, fix your brain then contact me, I have no problem refunding people that make me laugh like that.

For users that use streaming and Xbmc nighties don't update post 7th April Xbmc since there's a major change that will break it.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - XbmcNerd - 2013-04-10

It's the way you told me that. You know that. And the first post doesn't tell me how to behave here with questions like that. and the thread is 220 pages long. And i paid.

How should i know that? I don't care anymore if the problem gets solved. Make a dumbquestions preventing FAQ or answer every question like you haven't answered them before (hire people to do so). I want professionality when i pay for something. And Yatse is not even cheap even more because i don't even like one of those skins. Maybe i'm wrong....

you won't get a 1 star rating from me cause yatse is still awesome. lucky prick you are Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - christian.prins - 2013-04-10

I installed Yatse on my SG2 with android 4.0.3 and everything is working fine.
I noticed that the wallpaper on my phone is now changed to the fanart associating with what is currently playing.
I learned this is not a bug but a feature
So how can I turn off this behaviour

Thanks in advance