Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bilbonvidia - 2013-04-18

This app is gr8. Where can I get the apk for the kindle as play wont let me install?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-18

I don't support apk distribution sorry Sad

But you can extract the apk from a rooted device I won't just support that Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-20

Update of the Steaming plugin :

Stream to now also support compatible AirPlay client Smile (No audio transcoding for raop)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - epoke - 2013-04-21

I've added Korean on getlocalization and translation is done.
I hope to see Korean language in next update.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-21

Thanks for that.

Yes all translations that are completed at least one time are included in Yatse.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-23

Reopening Beta slots Smile

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Beta for rules and registration.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mat_oli - 2013-04-23

(2013-04-10, 10:27)TeKo Wrote:
(2013-04-10, 09:47)christian.prins Wrote: I installed Yatse on my SG2 with android 4.0.3 and everything is working fine.
I noticed that the wallpaper on my phone is now changed to the fanart associating with what is currently playing.
I learned this is not a bug but a feature
So how can I turn off this behaviour

Thanks in advance

Go to Settings-> Yatse Settings -> uncheck Fanart as Wallpaper.

further to this - is there a way to have yatse restore the wallpaper that was being used before the fanart became the active wallpaper?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-04-23

Yatse does restore the wallpaper when the media end playing.

But of course if you unselect the option in the middle it won't do anything you'll have to restore it by hand.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mat_oli - 2013-04-23

Which option is it? I tried checking the "Clear Wallpaper - Revert to default wallpaper when no backup" one, but that didn't seem to work?

I'm not sure to understand your problem Smile

If you use the option Fanart as wallpaper then the wallpaper will auto restore to the previous one.
If you don't check this option or remove this option when the fanart is set by Yatse then you need to revert your wallpaper by hand.

ok let me try it again tonight. What I tried yesterday was checking that option, and while the media was playing, the wallpaper changed to the fanart. But once the media stopped, my original wallpaper (before the media started playing) did not get restored.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Vampirebat - 2013-04-23

do you have any plans or is its even possible to have the backdrop within the app as a fanart of whats what is currently
selected or in the case of the now playing window what is currently playing?
i like that i can change the wallpaper to the currently playing movies fanart but i rarely see it because i
have the app opened instead of using the desktop widgets.

I have plans for that but surely only for ICS and more to have largeHeap and lots of memory to handle such big images Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Vampirebat - 2013-04-23

Glad to hear its something your considering.
When you need testers for it me and my t700 are up for the taskBig Grin

Well there's a post on previous page for how to register for beta's Smile