Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bj1234 - 2013-11-23

(2013-11-18, 09:49)Tolriq Wrote: @bj1234 : Just press back as in any other Android application to get back where you were.
Unfortunately it doesn`t work for me. If I press Back, Yatse closes and I am on the home screen of my tablet.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Scott00007 - 2013-11-23

I just bought the unlocker. Fantastic app, keep up the amazing work.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-23

(2013-11-23, 01:43)bj1234 Wrote:
(2013-11-18, 09:49)Tolriq Wrote: @bj1234 : Just press back as in any other Android application to get back where you were.
Unfortunately it doesn`t work for me. If I press Back, Yatse closes and I am on the home screen of my tablet.

Check that you have not unchecked the remote keep back stack option in settings Smile
Wiki contains lots of useful information Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-11-23

Hi torliq, have you ever tried to launch from yatse an mp3+cdg (karaoke)?
just tried yesterday from music file mode. lyrics starts correctly but the audio is not played.
any idea?
Peppe

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - bj1234 - 2013-11-23

(2013-11-23, 11:29)Tolriq Wrote:
(2013-11-23, 01:43)bj1234 Wrote:

Check that you have not unchecked the remote keep back stack option in settings Smile
Wiki contains lots of useful information Wink
Big Grin Thanks a lot. That was the solution. Thank you very much for your patience.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-23

@peppe_sr : no and not sure I can do something about that there's not 10 ways to start things from file mode Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - dr88dr88 - 2013-11-23

@Tolriq Great app I am using it now for a view moths and I purchased the unlock-er. I only miss two key futures sorting ascending and descending in music and the grouping of movies in movie sets in the first tab of the movie section.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-11-23

(2013-11-23, 14:32)Tolriq Wrote: @peppe_sr : no and not sure I can do something about that there's not 10 ways to start things from file mode Sad

sorry was my fault......as always yatse is perfect. i launched the .cdg files and not the .mp3 Tongue
thanks for your anwer.
Peppe

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - win88ice2004 - 2013-11-23

Hey Tolriq,

Is there any way to call the "filter" in movie view in xbmc from the remote besides navigating to it in the context menu? When using Kiosk mode on a skin the filter is hidden.

Thanks!

@dr88 : you can already sort in both side just click again Wink
For sets you can only use the set tab or / or hide them in main screen. I can't show grouped view in main vie for performance reason due to major changes between Eden and Frodo on set handling ...

@win88 : I'm no aware of anything to achieve that.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Martijn - 2013-11-23

I noticed for a while now that using the hardware buttons on my Nexus7 (old model) no longer control the XBMC volume while in Yatse but the tablet volume. It this something that has changed during last versions?

Well long time ago I did add an option to disable it.
Check the Disable hardware key option.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Baswazz - 2013-11-24

(2013-11-16, 20:04)Tolriq Wrote: @Baswazz : if the button is missing then you are not connected (Top left icon is red).

The top left icon is indeed red, but the remote is working. I am running Gotham nightly on my Raspberry Pi.
I also faced a small bug when i disable fullscreen mode.

Edit:
Screenshot is taken from my Nexus 4.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-11-24

Well if top left icon is red you are not really connected Smile
Please setup correctly Yatse and Xbmc as per Wiki explanation and all will work correctly Wink

Apart remote in not fullscreen on some exotic screen ratio.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Martijn - 2013-11-24

(2013-11-23, 22:38)Tolriq Wrote: Well long time ago I did add an option to disable it.
Check the Disable hardware key option.

"volume keys shows dialog" was the setting it seems. bit weird description for it though
thx Smile