Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - retro009 - 2014-07-13

I can not stream movies to my moto g (android 4.4).

Im running Xbmc Gotham on my rasbperry pi with openelec. I reseted everything to default and refreshed my library. Every xbmc service is active and yatse otherwise works well.

Everything is up to date.

I also tried the option "force addon stream" from yatse.

Logfile tried with mx player
http://tiny.cc/ftxxix

Logfile
http://tiny.cc/csxxix

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-07-13

@gen1uscat : Well the logs shows a problem on XBMC side or your library.

But Xbmc sends info that your movie have id 44, Yatse send the commands to play movie 44 as it should, Xbmc acknowledge the query then fails to play the associated media.
DEBUG: libdvdnav: vm: failed to open/read the DVD
14:27:33 T:139694255884032 ERROR: Error on dvdnav_open

So you should check what is the path associated with this media in XBMC and fix that.

@retro009 :
2014-07-13 16:13:00.818 Verbose/StreamPlugin-XbmcUrl: XbmcUPnPUrlActivity.onDiscoveryEvent@-1: Starting browsing of : /var/media/USB-HDD/hdfilme/Avatar/Avatar.mkv
2014-07-13 16:13:00.924 Error/StreamPlugin-XbmcUrl: XbmcUPnPUrlActivity$1.failure@-1: Error browsing : Error: Incorrect ObjectID. (HTTP response was: 500 Internal Server Error)

As explained in the FAQ you need to declare sources for your media that point to the path.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - handbone - 2014-07-14

(2014-07-13, 09:35)Tolriq Wrote: @handbone : Well this would be the first report, so I need logs and does it happens with last 4.2 version ?

Debug:
Code:
http://pastebin.com/CCtbhNMF

Hasn't happened in latest update yet. Will test it more to find out.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - arcelas - 2014-07-14

I have a static IP so I can run PLex Media Server. This is the only change to my system, now Yatse will not connect. It can see my System through Zeroconf, but cannt connect. I tried forwarding ports 80 and 8080 on my router to see if it was blocked that way somehow. I cannot be the only blockhead who uses Plex with XBMC, so could I get a bit of help as what I'm doing wrong?

Good news everyone! I do not have to use a static IP for PLEX, but the yatse app still will not connect. Wait that's not good news at all!
So anyway, still need help.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-07-14

@arcelas without logs and error message I can't help.

But I suppose your port is used by another application, change it in Xbmc as explained in the Wiki.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - tma667755 - 2014-07-18

Could anybody help me fix a problem I'm having with Yatse? I'm using it on Android to control Raspbmc Gotham. I use the widget to show the currently playing track. Initially it is correct but after a few minutes it gets 'stuck'. When I open the Yatse app, I see the icon go from red momentarily to green. It suggests that the connection between Yatse and XBMC was broken. It's not a show stopper, but I like the widget to work well so I can see what track is playing.

The problem is, when I enable logging on Yatse I can't replicate the problem. It just seems to happen when logging is disabled.

Anybody else experience something like this? Any advice? Thanks!

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - gen1uscat - 2014-07-18

(2014-07-13, 18:57)Tolriq Wrote: @gen1uscat : Well the logs shows a problem on XBMC side or your library.

But Xbmc sends info that your movie have id 44, Yatse send the commands to play movie 44 as it should, Xbmc acknowledge the query then fails to play the associated media.
DEBUG: libdvdnav: vm: failed to open/read the DVD
14:27:33 T:139694255884032 ERROR: Error on dvdnav_open

So you should check what is the path associated with this media in XBMC and fix that.

Problem was solved after fernetmenta xbmc build update today. BTW in official xbmc app remote start worked because json query use FileId, not MovieId.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-07-19

@tma667755 : Well without logs I can't tell anything Sad And logs does not change anything in the code so it's hard to understand how it can be linked, unless your phone have some special things to go to sleep when no write access to storage (But that would be quite strange)

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - tma667755 - 2014-07-19

(2014-07-19, 16:48)Tolriq Wrote: @tma667755 : Well without logs I can't tell anything Sad And logs does not change anything in the code so it's hard to understand how it can be linked, unless your phone have some special things to go to sleep when no write access to storage (But that would be quite strange)

I tried it again and I managed to replicate the problem with logging enabled. Here is a pastebin of the log. The problem happened at 19.11 I think. AT 19.29 I manually opened YATSE to fix the problem. Again, I saw the indicator go from red momentarily to green.

Is there something significant happening related to
Code:
Settings refresh to : 0
?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-07-19

Well no from the logs Yatse is killed by something so cannot update the widgets since it cannot register the screen on event.

Do you use task killers ?

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - tma667755 - 2014-07-19

@Tolriq: Very strange. To my knowledge I'm not using a task killer. Could some other application be interfering? The only one that comes to mind is Delayed Lock which prevents the screen from locking when at home.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-07-20

Well I do not know.

If you have access to adb you may want to try to check logs to see more.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - -Dan- - 2014-07-24

@Tolriq: Thank you for your amazing work on Yatse. From developer to another: Job well done man!

Is there any way to manually edit the favorites? I would like to add internet stations to my favorites list in the form of:

Code:
plugin://plugin.audio.shoutcast/resolve_playlist/...

I'm comfortable using adb, etc

Could you kindly point me in the direction where these favorites are saved?

P.S. Also, would it be possible to sync XBMC's favorites list in Yatse?

Cheers!

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - Tolriq - 2014-07-26

Favorites are in a database, so hard to edit but still possible (Would be easier to modify addons so you can add what you want as favorites)

And about Xbmc favorites, the problem is that the team refused that I code modify and edit functions with my added list and add functions.
So currently the Xbmc API about favorites is kinda limited to achieve sync as there's no way to edit / delete.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC Remote and Widgets for Android - -Dan- - 2014-07-28

(2014-07-26, 12:22)Tolriq Wrote: Favorites are in a database, so hard to edit but still possible (Would be easier to modify addons so you can add what you want as favorites)

And about Xbmc favorites, the problem is that the team refused that I code modify and edit functions with my added list and add functions.
So currently the Xbmc API about favorites is kinda limited to achieve sync as there's no way to edit / delete.

I don't mind working with a database, could you tell me where it is located, and in which format?

Also, read-only favorites access would still be very much appreciated and very useful in quickly starting up favorite radio stations for example.